Loose Ends in the Games - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Loose Ends in the Games

Registered User scrambled_togepi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Loose Ends in the Games

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mask Marauder View Post
    And that reminds me of another one. So in DP it's said that the Celestic mural is the fairies surrounding either Dialga or Palkia. It's sort of what the whole Red Chain plan is based around. But in Pt, Cynthia says she thinks it's mistaken and that it's really Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina surrounding Arceus.

In HGSS we find out she was right...but if she's right, then the Red Chain wouldn't have worked. But it did, which meant Cyrus was right! But they can't BOTH be right because those theories contradict each other! How can they both be right and both be wrong at the same time?
    It means Cynthia is right and Cyrus was lucky the red chain worked, or Cyrus was right and the dragons' placement in the Arceus event in the sinjoh ruins is just a coincidence.

What if its meant to be both? A really good way to look at this would be to find a picture of the ruin and then see if there is one in the middle (hints at Arceus and Cynthia's solution) or two (which proves Cyrus right). It could be like the Stone Table in Narnia that has the two meanings upon it.

BRING BACK DEXTER!!!!

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, in the game graphics we never see it clearly. In DPA it's very VERY clearly the fairies but they're around a symbol. Cynthia's grandmother says that those three are the key to controlling Dialga. But this is volume two, and Platinum hadn't come out yet.

Blog Entries

Not to mention that in the anime, that same mural in the Celestic Town ruins shows the 3 Pixies on the outside of the triangle, and a shiny orb thing in the middle too. I can't even remember if they discussed what that orb in the middle is supposed to represent in the anime either. If they did, I completely missed it...
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345