Lol, are pokemons eatable?

Thread: Lol, are pokemons eatable?

Default Lol, are pokemons eatable?

No matter how this title sounds rediccilus(i didnt spelled that right,huh :( ?),i was thinking about it really serius.I mean,wild and farm animals in real world are eatable.There are pokemons that look like animals in real world that are eatable liek Rapidash, Torchik, Tauros, Flaffy, Octilery, Ponyta, Mareep, Farfetch'd...Not to mention a lot of "fruit" and "vegetables" pokemons like Cherubi, Bellsprout, Tropius(actualy,only his "bananas"), Nuzzleaf...and not to forget to mention ton of sea pokemons like Remoraird, GOldeen, Seaking, Tentacruel and manyyyy others.Please think about this and post it here!

Pokemon Diamond: MasterT, 1719-2953-0146
    Pokemon Battle Revolution:
    MasterT, 0688 5263 4177
    My Wii code:
    8232 9753 4371 6934
    don't click here

Please, feel free to PM me for battle/trade on Pokemon Diamond or PBR, to play Brawl or Mario Strikers matches, to dive in Endless Ocean or to chat on Wii message board!mastertoshima@hotmail.com

Hmm, you want to eat Magikarp? Imagine how that would taste... Evil person...-_-

I've read in a magazine that on a menu in a foreign country a 'Raichu' was on the menu. Pretty crazy, huh? Well, I wouldn't eat Pokemon. Quite frankly, I'd be afraid I'd die. Flaming Rapidash hair anyone?
    Normal Type
    -Lv49
    Thunderbolt, Water Pulse, Cut, Shadow Claw

I find eating a Charmander weird,but.....

I think Pokeymans are Eatable!
    DeathKnight

Pokeyman XD?

From the all pokemons that exist that are familiar to a real eatable animals in real world I would probably eat(ofc,If i'd have to)Remoraid or Ocetilery becuase im form a country(Croatia) where fish and sea products are very common and traditional.

Pokemon Diamond: MasterT, 1719-2953-0146
    Pokemon Battle Revolution:
    MasterT, 0688 5263 4177
    My Wii code:
    8232 9753 4371 6934
    don't click here

Please, feel free to PM me for battle/trade on Pokemon Diamond or PBR, to play Brawl or Mario Strikers matches, to dive in Endless Ocean or to chat on Wii message board!mastertoshima@hotmail.com

Blog Entries

There's a thread already dedicated to this in the Pokemon World section. Feel free to post your thoughts there. Closing this one.