List of Isshu Pokémon (with artwork)

Thread: List of Isshu Pokémon (with artwork)

PotentiaSapientiaAudacia Aviator Zero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Aviator Zero's Youtube Channel

Post List of Isshu Pokémon (with artwork)

I compiled this list of all the Generation V Pokémon. It includes their name in Japanese, number, and the highest-quality official artwork (if it is not yet available, then the highest-quality game sprites are provided), and all the individual Pokémon's different forms and genders*.

Sorry that I can't upload the pictures right here, but here are link to an interactive gallery. If they don't work, let me know.
    file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Lucho/My%20Documents/VisualLightBox/index.html
    file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Lucho/My%20Documents/Downloads/List%20of%20Isshu%20Pok%C3%A9mon.com.htm

I can't yet upload the snapshots I took of the gallery because my account is new. Once I post 10 times, I'll be able to. I'll get on that. (Dear Lord I hope something works because I spent hours on this.)

*(i.e., Hihidaruma's Daruma Mode, Basurao's alternate form [which I'm pretty sure is the White Version one], Shikijika and Mebukijika's seasonal forms, Meroetta's voice and step forms, and the female Kenhorou, Pururiru, and Burunkeru)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ownload.jpg   downlad.jpg   80817.jpg   .jpg  

Default Re: List of Isshu Pokémon (with artwork)

sweet find

PotentiaSapientiaAudacia Aviator Zero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Aviator Zero's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Morcombe View Post
    sweet find
    "Find?" I don't mean to be rude, but I looked for all these images myself and created these gallery images myself created by a program I looked for myself and learned how to use, all just to create these images of this generation's Pokédex gallery, which I declare to take the honors for. Conceited, yes. Deserving, I think so.

Anyways, my next and probably final project thus far would be to find the precise animals (or myths, etc.) behind every Pokémon's design (Gen I-II, because I couldn't less for the rest) and list their scientific names.
    Last edited by Aviator Zero; 29th September 2010 at 01:51 AM.

Grass-type fanatic Frenzy Plant's Avatar
    Follow Frenzy Plant On Twitter
    Follow Frenzy Plant on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by I WannaBeTheVeryBest View Post
    "Find?" I don't mean to be rude, but I looked for all these images myself and created these gallery images myself created by a program I looked for myself and learned how to use, all just to create these images of this generation's Pokédex gallery, which I declare to take the honors for. Conceited, yes. Deserving, I think so.

Anyways, my next and probably final project thus far would be to find the precise animals (or myths, etc.) behind every Pokémon's design (Gen I-II, because I couldn't less for the rest) and list their scientific names.
    Unwarranted self importance, much? These images have been readily available for some time, don't jump on other people for congratulating you on posting them just because they didn't massage your ego the way you would prefer.
    I do regular Pokémon giveaways on Tumblr, click here and come trade with me!

Blog Entries

Aren't some of the pictures in-game sprites and others are sugimori artwork??

Blog Entries

This is really nothing new. These are available at any number of places. AND this belongs more in the BW section. And you can't link directly to the files on your hard drive (as you appear to be attempting to do). Not unless you're opening up your computer for everyone to scrounge around in. Closing.