• Oshawott

50 22.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Least Favourite Water Starter

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Least Favourite Water Starter

Oshawott and Piplup. I've never used Oshawott but I don't like it simply because of its design. It looks the worst out of all the water starters. And Piplup's last evolution is the only good one.

Squirtle i never used ONCE in my entire life

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Both squirtle and piplup.

Squirtle, because I found it the hardest to use ingame in red/ firered. And consider the fact that I am a bulbasaur fanboy, and everything else looks paler in comparison!

Piplup was another water type I found pretty bad ingame till he evolved to empoleon. Till then I struggled with it which annoyed me. Its design is also pretty boring, imo. Of course, Dawn's piplup annoyed me with its repetitive antics. Imo, it joined the club of 'Most Annoying Characters of D/p' with the TRio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

...Manjoume-san-da!..... Jolty Febe's Avatar

...squirtle never really did anything to me...neither did oshawott but i love dewott and samurott....i love totodile as a baby pokemon....and i like swampert....but pipup is just ugly....thought i like his third evolution....
    .....I claimed Sandslash....7/27/12.....

for me personally it's oshawott that i dislike the most.I am fan of the anime but it is still my most disliked water stater.Next for me would be mudkip, i'm not that much of a fan myself. I personally love the squirtle,totodile and piplup evoltuionary lines but thats just me.

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Why U no leik Oshawott?!?!?! That blue-otter-thing as absolutely ADORABLE!!! I voted Mudkip as the worst...

Grass-type fanatic Frenzy Plant's Avatar
    Follow Frenzy Plant On Twitter
    Follow Frenzy Plant on Tumblr

Piplup. I destest it, Prinplup and Empoleon's design. I hate the way it looks, I hate Dawn's Piplup with an unbelievable passion and I hate using it.
    I do regular Pokémon giveaways on Tumblr, click here and come trade with me!

I am not a huge fan of Oshwatt, never liked it. Save totodile guys he is awesome.

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

Ack... this is a really hard decision! I always tend to pick the Water-types during my first playthrough of every region (except for Johto, where I picked Cyndaquil first because it looked cuter :P)
    And I'm going to have to defend Mudkip, simply because it was my starter in the first Pokemon game I ever played (Ruby). I never noticed the 4x weakness to Grass much as I was playing through Ruby, I just taught my Swampert Ice Beam and trained a Beautifly and a Swellow during the early game, no problems.
    I think Oshawott is pretty cool, Piplup and Totodile are OK, but Squirtle is the one that falls short for me... I really don't know why, it just never felt as good when I was battling with it.

my option is Piplup, ugly attacks, defeat Rival's Turtwig is a nightmare... I've never had train a Empoleon because Prinplup is so boring to train and I usually deposit it inthe box XD

I love all the water starters, but definitely Totodile. I've just never been a fan of the species it's based off of.

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Oshawatt, nothing about him is unique or interesting, at least Piplup has interesting 3rd evo. Oshawatt is just so forgettable.
    maglev is invisible

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

I don't actually dislike any of the water starters, but I guess Squirtle would fall at the bottom of the list. I've never played the Gen 1 games, so 4 generations of giant crocodiles, bipedal mudskippers with huge arms, steel penguins wearing doilies, and ninja samurai otters with swords make a turtle with cannons seem fairly lame by comparison.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Squirtle, because it is the one that I think is the most bland, boring, and dull. I don't like its design, nor Blastoise (but Wartortle is cool :P), and I didn't even think that it was that great in battle when I used it.

Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

I don't like Mudkip. Really at all. I'm not quite sure why; I just don't.
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast