I'm planning to do a Team Rocket flash parody

Thread: I'm planning to do a Team Rocket flash parody

Blog Entries

Default I'm planning to do a Team Rocket flash parody

Hey everyone, I would like to inform on behalf on all of the fans on Team Rocket that I'm planning to do an Adobe Flash parody series which will be called "Rocket Sprockets".

For those of you who are like, "wtf?" let me simply put that, this series is a parody of Pokemon, taken from the perspective view of the everyday, minimum wage member of Team Rocket. Ok now you guys are thinking that the familiar duo from the Pokemon anime (Jessie and James) are going to be in it right? Well its pretty much obvious but, that's not it.

Not only are they going to be the primary main characters but also the other fan favorite duos Butch and Cassidy as well! Hell why not even add other obscure characters like Mondo or Jessie's mom Miyamoto (both of the appear in a CD Drama), Atiilla, Hun, Tyson, Domino, Wendy, Dr. Namba, Dr. Sebastian, Dr. Fuiji, and even other members who only appear in the games and Pokemon special manga too. Oh and even the head cheese Giovanni is definatley going to be a recurring character too!

The setting would most likely take place in the Team Rocket headquarters but may also take place in other locations on some episodes in the future. And another thing is that this series is going to be both a slapstick and a black comedy series and it'll also be a homage to the hilarious Adult Swim series Sealab 2021.

Ok now the only thing that I've asked for you guys is your help. You see since that I'm not that much a good drawer or animator I really appreciated if you guys are willing to lend a hand. Also knowing Adobe Flash is required too. I definitely need some very talented and experienced voice actors who can be able to imitate the 4Kids voice actors of Team Rocket. Oh and some script writers would be nice too. My role of this series is that not only I'm the creator, but I also direct some episodes, write some scripts, brainstorming, and even lend some voice acting too.

If you guys are interested on helping me on this project, you guys can contact me by my email, MSN messenger, and AIM and you can also share your ideas with me too.

E-mail, MSN Messenger: famardy@hotmail.com

AIM: Famardy

Thanks! :)
    Last edited by Famardy; 21st April 2008 at 06:58 PM.

SSB Brawl Code: 0646-3158-1452

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Let's see some art.

Also, do you have Hun as a male or female?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Palazzo View Post
    Let's see some art.

Also, do you have Hun as a male or female?
    Actually my friend Crystal Clair is going to do some concept arts and as for Hun, he's definately going to be a dude alright.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Aah sweet. Since you're using his dub name, do you want a feminine or masculine (or even gender-neutral) voice for him?

I'd like to see the concept art and some demonstrations of the animation before I commit to anything though.

I'll need some samples of your humour first.

But it sounds cool atleast...especially considering your list of characters lacks Sebastard.

Blog Entries

Like I said were still working on it, besides I'm not that much of a good drawer or animator.

If I can ever shake this stupid congestion, I can voice Jessie, although Domino is closer to my actual voice. Sadly, I've let my art skills atrophy. However, I wouldn't mind having a shot at writing.
    Protect the World from Devastation -- a fanfic
    Has anyone else noticed a weird progression in fanaticism as the generations progressed? Giovanni must define himself in the presence of the religious fanatics and the cruel sociopath....

I know a bit of animation, enough to make anime-style flash movies. I have done a little bit of solo voice acting before if you ever need it! I played both Giovanni and Domino. Me too would like to see the animation storyboard before the seeing?
    -Visit my Team Rocket FanFics at R100!
    -Visit my drawings/handsewn plushies at DeviantarT!

Makes me wish I could nail Jessie. It's not for a lack of trying.

I would be more than willing to help with any female characters you lack a voice for, however. I'll send an e-mail once I get off work.
    My little fanfic corner. Mostly Rocketshippy, deal with it.

Ash: Huh? I don't see a beautiful girl.
    Misty: Why don't you just turn around?
    Ash: Misty, please. Only one of us can hallucinate at a time.

Blog Entries

Alright, this is going to be awesome! I can see we might be getting started!
    Last edited by Famardy; 27th January 2008 at 10:04 PM.

Since I see you read this, I'll just post here (since I'm still at work. Ugh)

Anyway. I'll play around with my recording stuff tonight (hopefully) and see what I can do with my microphone setup currently.

I have absolutely no knowledge of flash, but I can also lend my hand in the writing process. The whole idea of this actually really excites me, and I'll help in whatever way I can!
    My little fanfic corner. Mostly Rocketshippy, deal with it.

Ash: Huh? I don't see a beautiful girl.
    Misty: Why don't you just turn around?
    Ash: Misty, please. Only one of us can hallucinate at a time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by offkilter06 View Post
    Since I see you read this, I'll just post here (since I'm still at work. Ugh)

Anyway. I'll play around with my recording stuff tonight (hopefully) and see what I can do with my microphone setup currently.

I have absolutely no knowledge of flash, but I can also lend my hand in the writing process. The whole idea of this actually really excites me, and I'll help in whatever way I can!
    Awesome I really appreciated your help thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Famardy
    For those of you who are like, "wtf?" let me simply put that, this series is a parody of Pokemon, taken from the perspective view of the everyday, minimum wage member of Team Rocket. Ok now you guys are thinking that the familiar duo from the Pokemon anime (Jessie and James) are going to be in it right? Well its pretty much obvious but, that's not it.
    Kinda makes you wonder if J&J are minimum wage members of TR ... yeah, I know the grunts are below even them ... but they sure seem to need day jobs a lot.

Oh, and how many minutes would each ep be?
    Protect the World from Devastation -- a fanfic
    Has anyone else noticed a weird progression in fanaticism as the generations progressed? Giovanni must define himself in the presence of the religious fanatics and the cruel sociopath....

Blog Entries

I'm not really sure, between 5 or 10 minutes probably.