If you were in the world of pokemon, what would you be?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were in the world of pokemon, what would you be?

Default If you were in the world of pokemon, what would you be?

If pokemon were real, including the way the world works, with 10 year olds running around with no parental supervision, nor any need for money, with all the crooks feeling the need to announce themselves with dumb rhymes instead of being sneaky, and where nothing dies, it just faints, what would you be? Would you be a trainer, destined to become champ? Would you a be contest coordinator, and go for the master ribbon in all categories? Would you be a gym leader, with your own theme and badge? Or maybe would you be a crook who steals pokemon for their master plan to take over the world? Or something else?

Tell what you would be, and describe yourself.

I'll go first:

I would be the steel gym leader, with the aegis badge. My lineup would start with Skarmory taking the lead, followed by Lucario, Bronzong at third, and my star, the one that is like 5 levels higher than my other three, would be Aggron.

A steel trainer through and through, let me know if you care to battle or trade or something. I am currently looking for a pineco, jirachi, and registeel, all legit only.

"There are only two things that are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not too sure about that first one." ~Albert Einstein

I would be one of the bikers from the sevii islands and cycle road on FR/LG, riding around on my awesome motorbike, but i wouldnt have their sad poison pokemon, i would have burly rock, steel and ground types, full of power, which strik fear into all who see them MUAHAHAHAHA.....

but thats just me =]

oh yeah, and my pokemon would be rhydon, ryperior, aggron, salemence, dragonite and finally, my starter's final evolution which would be:
    if i was in kanto, blastiose
    if i was in johto, ferligator
    if i was in hoenn, sceptile
    and finally if i was in sinnoh,infernape

Don't double post. Use the edit button next time. ~Roses Ablaze
    Last edited by Roses Ablaze; 30th June 2007 at 01:30 PM.

i think that I would like to be a trainer, I would like to go to as may of the competitions as possible. I love the way that the Hoenn champs where shown on TV. I think that would be my path. My team, well it would depend I would have to have a Charizard as its my favourite Pokemon. From there I'd have an Electivier, Septile, Flygon, Metagross and a Manaphy (so cute!).
    Obviously I would swap and catch more Pokemon but I like to have a good "first team" so to speak.
    3DS FC:3110-4544-6859

My Pokemon is FIGHT!!! Grass_Master's Avatar

I'd be a new Grass Gym Leader in Botanopolis City. It's a big-ass city, with large buildings and stuff. It'd have a sort of cycling road running through the entire place like some express train. Kind of like Sunyshore's panel roads, but bigger and awesome-er.
    I'd finally give Grass types what they deserve: Tanked-up rare pokemon, ahem, less weaknesses, ahem, more gym leaders (Grassies only having two gym leaders) and equality, if not, superiority to their much-more-popular counterparts, Water and Fire.
    Whew, okay, I'm calm. Any-who, I'll start em off with a Leafeon, very quick and having a high defense. Then I'll slap my enemy with a Belossom, don't judge her by looks, she's a packed powerhouse. Then I'll spice things up with a Staraptor just to make my enemy "Intimidated". And I'll blast em away with a Torterra. If they win, which is unlikely, I'll give that b*tch an Herb Badge and allow that poser to use Waterfall. I'll also give the person a Leaf Storm... if it becomes a TM. The End.

Lyserg's PokePet

Morphea the level 50 Celebi!

I'd be a pedophile. Ten year olds all over the place, law enforcement is almost non-existant in regions other than Kanto, etc.

But seriously, I'd like to be one of those officers. Independant criminals are extremely rare(I've only seen one being mentioned in the entire anime series and the rival in GSC is the only criminal acting on his own, in the game), most members of criminal organizations are just jokes("Were blasting off, again."), and Pokemon trainers get rid of any real threats that occur. So basically, I'd get paid to do nothing, like real cops.

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

I try not to think about if Pokemon were real...I see so many dead animals on the roads...just imagine if Pokemon were here...that would be them. I'd rather not see splattered Pachirisu and Buneary, or Stantler on the side of the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    I try not to think about if Pokemon were real...I see so many dead animals on the roads...just imagine if Pokemon were here...that would be them. I'd rather not see splattered Pachirisu and Buneary, or Stantler on the side of the road.
    Imagine that... Poaching a Rhydon for it's horn and finning Sharpedos.

*Falls out of chair from laughing so hard*

Man, I would love to see how trainers around the world delt with PETA. I don't think they would last long.

PETA Supporter: Stop making that innocent pickachu battle for your amusement!
    Pickachu: *Thunderbolt*
    PETA Supporter: *dies*

A steel trainer through and through, let me know if you care to battle or trade or something. I am currently looking for a pineco, jirachi, and registeel, all legit only.

"There are only two things that are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not too sure about that first one." ~Albert Einstein

A Pokemon scientist who's love for nature has taken him into the wild in order to study creatures whom still remain untamed and hopes to gain fame by revealing the world through something close to their perspective.

Talk about roadkill - I ran over an already dead snake on my bicycle when I took it out for a spin the other day. Just imagine - that would have been a Ekans if Pokémon were real Oo; .

But I guess that, apart from having major roads away or under areas where Pokémon thrive, I guess Pokémon are intelligent enough to avoid being hit by cars most of the time.

Anyway, if I were in a world of Pokémon, I would probably be one of the Elite 4 or a Frontier Brain, and my trademark Pokémon would be a Lugia, a Latios, and a Lucario; while I would train Pokémon of all types, my strongest areas would be Psychic and Flying types. I would be a trainer who also belongs to the creative intelligentsia - one who dabbles in the arts, appreciate good music, etc., and I would incorporate those elements into my style of Pokémon battling.
    Last edited by eX.A.K.R.; 2nd July 2007 at 09:56 AM.

I would be a Gym Leader but with no specific theme in own anime version of New York City.

My Pokemon would be a Scizor, Tyrannitar, Blaziken, Lucario, Heracross, Charizard

I'd be a Pokemaniac, if the way I play my games lends anything to the idea. :p Collecting everything I see, obsessing over weak and dumb pokemon (Aw, my widdle Clefairy; I wuv him so), and losing all the time to random trainers because I'm too busy collecting to properly raise my Pokemon. :p

Oh, and I'd spend a lot of time flying around with my Altaria. :3

Stealthy Ninja Mario - A Crossover through Realms

I Hate Pokemon! | The Ballad of Captain Clefairy
    Click to see my shinies. <-- Please don't PM me asking to trade for my shinies. If I want to trade them, I'll post them on my trade/want list.

I'd be a consult, making barrels (Yes, barrels) of money by telling people about EV training, natures, IVs, etc. then giving out to people who think that their starter pokemon can kick everything's ass, Simon Cowell style.

How boring would food be though?
    "What's on the menu today... Miltank and Magikarp. Just like yesterday. Wonderful."

PKMN Ranger Austin PKMN Trainer Austin's Avatar

Post Ranger

I would be a Pokemon ranger. I would still catch Pokemon and use some
    PLUS READ MY SIGNITURE
    Here's a joke:

Dad:Hey Austin how 'bout asking where Burger King is in that weird house!
    Me:Okay...
    *Walks in*
    Pachirisu:Pach?
    Me:Awwww!
    Pikachu:PIKACHUUUUUU!!!!!
    Me:Ow!!!Dad!
    Dad:What?
    Me:There's a sign that says ALERT:DON'T ENTER THIS CREEPY LOOKING HOUSE
    Dad:o.0
    The Master of Pokemon Rangers,
    The Master of Pokemon Pictures,
    The Master of Mario Brothers,
    The Master of Sprite Making,
    and The Master of being a couch potato

I'd be the afformentioned Pok&#233;mon-themed PETA supporter who refuses to eat Combusken breasts and Miltank thighs while vouching for the pacifist Pok&#233;mon who refuse to come out of their balls to fight . I wonder if those Pok&#233;mon are shunned by all other Pok&#233;mon or forced into slavery in the Underground or something. Hippi&#233;mon, man
    Offering shiny and for any shinies - PM if interested!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast