If You Were Starting Your Own Pokemon Journey - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: If You Were Starting Your Own Pokemon Journey

Fanfic Writer some colour no doubt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: If You Were Starting Your Own Pokemon Journey

I'd like to do a few years battling/travelling, competing in gyms, tournaments etc...

afterwards i would like to become a researcher, either searching for ledgendary pokemon (but not like that weird guy in HG/SS, whatever his name is who like stalks Suicune), and after gaining knowledge on many different types, set up a school to teach people how to battle, take care of their pokeom, and a large reserve to take care of pokemon that people/trainers dont want anymore.

Registered User MidnightEclipse's Avatar

Follow MidnightEclipse on Tumblr

I'd start from Sinnoh and have Piplup as my starter, I would mainly collect gym badges but I would occasionally enter a contest or two and after I'd finished in Sinnoh I'd travel to the other regions and compete in their leagues. As for my team...

- Glaceon
    - Absol
    - Porygon-Z
    - Magnezone
    - Gallade
    - Togekiss/Milotic
    Last edited by MidnightEclipse; 8th May 2010 at 03:56 AM.

I would start in Sinnoh and compete in both contests and gyms.

As for my team:
    Lucario
    Ninetales
    Milotic
    Kirlia
    Umbreon
    Flygon

My mom would have been a breeder and my starter pokemon would have been a Ralts that she bred for me.

SS FC: SILVER - 1935 7097 4526

PIIIKAAAACHHHHUUUUUUU!!!! Pikachu Boy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would start in Sinnoh. I would travel with my friend and my love. I would have Chimchar as my starter. This would be my team:

Pikachu
    Chimchar
    Cyndaquil
    Charmander
    Riolu
    Piplup

I would get most of these pokemon by trading Pokemon for eggs. Pikachu would be originally caught by meh. We would travel through all 4 regions and beat all the gyms. It'd be fun :]

I would start with Charmander, then catch small weak Pokemon like Rattata and Starly. I would train them up but keep them from evolving, then I would join/start Team Rocket, and steal some stronger but still pretty weak Pokemon like Pikachu or Meowth. I would train those up and let them evolve. Then I would mutiny Team Rocket if I wasn't the one who started it. I would then catch some better Pokemon like Snorlax and Ryhorn. Soon I would take over my country and become a dictator. I would then send scouting teams of 2-5 people/Pokemon to other countries, once I have enough influence in the other countries I would rule them too. I would then send all my pokemon except for the first few I caught and didn't evolve roam the world punishing people who don't obey me. I would evolve my Rattata and Starly and Raticate would be on my left and Staraptor would be on my right and charmander would sit on my lap and I would spend the rest of my life watching different parts of the world on a giant tv screen in front of my throne.

almost forgot to mention my capture of every legendary. With all my political power I would send out small groups to catch all the legendaries and I wouldn't give up until every last legendary is in my possesion.

If anyone challenged me my team would be the following

Charmander
    Raticate
    Staraptor
    Mew
    Celebi
    Jirachi
    Last edited by maximillion; 1st May 2010 at 12:37 PM.

Want them in PokeMart? Rare Candy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maximillion View Post
    I would start with Charmander, then catch small weak Pokemon like Rattata and Starly. I would train them up but keep them from evolving, then I would join/start Team Rocket, and steal some stronger but still pretty weak Pokemon like Pikachu or Meowth. I would train those up and let them evolve. Then I would mutiny Team Rocket if I wasn't the one who started it. I would then catch some better Pokemon like Snorlax and Ryhorn. Soon I would take over my country and become a dictator. I would then send scouting teams of 2-5 people/Pokemon to other countries, once I have enough influence in the other countries I would rule them too. I would then send all my pokemon except for the first few I caught and didn't evolve roam the world punishing people who don't obey me. I would evolve my Rattata and Starly and Raticate would be on my left and Staraptor would be on my right and charmander would sit on my lap and I would spend the rest of my life watching different parts of the world on a giant tv screen in front of my throne.

almost forgot to mention my capture of every legendary. With all my political power I would send out small groups to catch all the legendaries and I wouldn't give up until every last legendary is in my possesion.

If anyone challenged me my team would be the following

Charmander
    Raticate
    Staraptor
    Mew
    Celebi
    Jirachi

This is why Pokemon don't exist. :P

Anyway, I would get Mudkip as a starter, and steal the Charmander. Then I go catch a Larvitar and a Gible. Evolve them all to their last stage, then go to Safari Zone (probably a zoo in our world), catch a Scyther and use him as a tool to build a Scizor, and then finally catch a rare pokemon to trade for a Treecko, and train the Treecko until he becomes a Sceptile. And with that team I could be happy. And since I'm not sure if I would be happy with that team, I will try to catch every other Pokemon I can so I could choose a team for every Gym that I challenge. :P

This is my story. Also, don't worry, I will be a good boy and help other people (maybe that way I get some potions and stuff.)

Just because I want to rule the world?

I'd definetly be a Pokemon Trainer, I love the thought of travelling the world. Seeing new sites and training different types of Pokemon. And of course seeing how good of a trainer I am by beating loads of trainers xD
    Name: Eleri. Pokemon HeartGold FC: 0775 9371 1562
    Shiny Pokemon Count: 5

Cat's foot, iron claw Danny-boy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Danny-boy On Twitter

starter:Scyther(in Safari Zone don't need a pokémon for caught)
    Ocupation:Collect bagdes and a coordinator of the anime version of contests.
    Scizor
    Gardevoir
    Lucario
    Zoroark

I would start and stay in kanto and I might go to johto now and then with Charmander as my starter. Then I would catch Gastly, Squrtil, Bulbasaur, Dritini and evolve them all to their top levels exept for Dritini, He would stop at Dragonair. As for my last pokemon I would switch between touros,Nidoking,Alakazam,Umbreon,Espeon and scyther.
    The original three!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mooites View Post
    I think I'd be from Johto since I'm from California, which is the Western, less "serious" area in the U.S., like Kansai is to Tokyo in Japan
    I wouldn't consider Johto less serious. Less developed, and more simple sure, but it has some very strong cultural influences, and strict customs. (Ecruteak, Sprout tower, Ilex shrine, Dragon's Den, Ruins of Alph)

I guess I'd be from Johto too though, because it's the most rural. Possibly from solaceon, or Pastoria, Sinnoh though.

Anyway I would just wander around. I like sight seeing.

Team:
    Umbreon
    Feraligatr
    Houndoom
    Leafeon
    Togetic

I'd probably be an aspiring Pokémon researcher, as I am in real life. :3

Thanks to Demotei of the SPPf for the perfect sprite~

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789