If you had to live in which region what would it be? - Page 5

View Poll Results: What region would you be from?

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kanto

25 15.63%
  • Hoenn

44 27.50%
  • Johto

33 20.63%
  • Sinnoh

28 17.50%
  • Unova

30 18.75%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had to live in which region what would it be?

Default Re: If you had to live in which region what would it be?

I voted for Hoenn. I think the Hoenn region has some of the coolest terrains, cities and beaches.

Unova. It has one of the best tourist places and there are lots of great people with distinct personalities. Most of my fav Pokemon are in this region. I'd probably live in Driftveil.

Umm. I would take Sinnoh, as I do live in Finalnd, the land of ice and snow ;)

They also have warmer places there, so it's ideal for vacations.

If I had to choose a major region to live in, for me it'd be between Hoenn or Unova.

Hoenn has a really nice climate that I relate my childhood to (lived in Florida for 10 years), and I love the atmosphere. I have a lot of favorite Pokemon here as well. I'd probably choose to live in Slateport or Lilycove City.

Unova is also really cool and has some varied environments to live in. Unfortunately, I can't recall most of the town names, but Castelia City is kind of the defining part of the region and I'd probably choose to live there. Even better, though, is Opelucid City for White version, and Lacunosa Town. I have a lot of favorite Pokemon here too.

But if I could live anywhere in the Pokemon World, I'd without a doubt choose the city of Alto Mare, the setting for Pokemon: Heroes. The architecture and atmosphere of the city have found a special place in my heart, and every time I watch the movie I'm more focused on watching the background than the actual scene. It's hard to explain why I love it so much. I have tried to expand my vision of Alto Mare by making it the hometown of my main RP character, and am still writing the background to him and to the city.
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Kanto 1st gen will always be my favorite!
    Dancing is b-a. PokeHax

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker32703 View Post
    If I had to choose a major region to live in, for me it'd be between Hoenn or Unova.

Hoenn has a really nice climate that I relate my childhood to (lived in Florida for 10 years), and I love the atmosphere. I have a lot of favorite Pokemon here as well. I'd probably choose to live in Slateport or Lilycove City.

Unova is also really cool and has some varied environments to live in. Unfortunately, I can't recall most of the town names, but Castelia City is kind of the defining part of the region and I'd probably choose to live there. Even better, though, is Opelucid City for White version, and Lacunosa Town. I have a lot of favorite Pokemon here too.

But if I could live anywhere in the Pokemon World, I'd without a doubt choose the city of Alto Mare, the setting for Pokemon: Heroes. The architecture and atmosphere of the city have found a special place in my heart, and every time I watch the movie I'm more focused on watching the background than the actual scene. It's hard to explain why I love it so much. I have tried to expand my vision of Alto Mare by making it the hometown of my main RP character, and am still writing the background to him and to the city.
    I wouldn't want to live there, so that way when I took a vacation there, it would be even more magical :D

I dont even know anymore.
    Tumblr

Blog Entries

Follow Baka-kun on Tumblr

Hoenn.
    I'd probably live near Fortree, 'cos Winona lives there since it's a bunch of treehouses above the forest canopy.
    MyAnimeList
    "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything." - Adroc Thurston
    "The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you" - Nyx

I'd like to live in Hoenn. It has the most natural feel to it I guess. Unova wouldn't be bad either, I particularly like Village Bridge.

Blog Entries
    Follow RaccoonGoon On Twitter
    Visit RaccoonGoon's Youtube Channel

I'd choose Kanto first. Unova would be my second choice.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Hoenns topical and has a lot of water. And I love water.

I'd live in Sinnoh. I like the cold, I absolutely LOVE learning about the ancient Sinnoh myths, and my first game was Diamond so Sinnoh is the region I know best.
    To date, life has been a reace between Software companeies making bigger and better idiot proof programs, and the universe making bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Orange And Black October Serperiority's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Serperiority On Twitter
    Visit Serperiority's Youtube Channel

I would live in Unova because I love big cities and places that have many things to do in them. Also, each city has a different attitude and history.

Serperior99 Fanclub | Bulbagarden's Californian Club | From the Serperior's Lair, My Blog
    I've claimed Serperior, Overgrow, Bicycle, Poke Ball, & Pokemon White Version

Archers for your Arches.. xRubyx's Avatar

Johto! Rubber up, Kanto.

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

Unova - Castelia City - I like living in large cities because that's where I belong.
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

definetly hoen i mean it is the best looking fresh air it is the place for ( i just wish lugia could be found there)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast