If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why? - Page 9

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

Default Re: If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

Regigigas =/ Ugh, how I detest it. Always when I see that thing (I just can´t call it a Pokémon), I´m like "What the hell." I understand the concept of the other Regis representing the Ice age, Stone age and Bronze age, also they were different and a bit mysterious. But WTF is Regigigas? Vending machine with bushes instead of legs and plugs instead of arms?
    Spypitoad likes this.

Follow juiceboxxx On Twitter
    Follow juiceboxxx on Tumblr

Default Re: If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Mk-II View Post
    Pikachu, exclusively out of curiosity.

It'd be interesting to see what'd they do for a pokémon icon with their current one gone. Given their approach this gen though, I'd guess they'd just use iconic ones for the generation, such as the starters or main pokémon or a randomly-selected mascot.
    Or most likely, just pick another pokémon.

I guess what I mean is that I'm curious how'd they pull out not having an single iconic permanent mascot. If it's even possible to make it work.
    Now that you mention it, I'm rather curious about how they'd go about this too.

I wouldn't take one out, but if I had to, I'd probably pick Jynx. Mostly because...well, I still kind of cringe a little whenever I see it.

Registered User RemainsToLinger's Avatar

Well, I really like a lot of the Pokemon just the way they are but if I had to pick any single Pokemon - and please don't hate me for this but...Mew.

I've just never liked it, still don't. I didn't care how rare it was in Generation One - I got one but even then it just sat in my PC never touched...actually scratch that I think it ended up my HM slave back on Blue - which is kinda funny looking back. I don't care how adorable it is because adorablity is relative like I think Trubbish is a cutie pie...ce of trash. I loved the Frankenstein's monster meets psychic tiger, Mewtwo, but the sacred Adam & Eve kitten, Mew...just not into it.
    Jenneta likes this.
    Hmmm...Nope, I can't think of a think for a signature nor do I have any pictures I think would fit.

End transmission, please.

Can't say there's any one Pokemon that I would just delete.
    Although, there are many I would redesign, if I could.

Although, If I absolutely had to, I'd pick Dugtrio.
    Diglet I'm fine with but Dugtrio violates my sense of rationality.

Not too fond of Doduo and Dodrio either for the same reason
    but just not to the same extent as Dugtrio.

Got dat Kalos swag Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Farfetch'd. It's such a Farfetch'd idea that I would ever use one.
    I have claimed: Staraptor (01/12/13), Shiny Stone (02/12/13), and Limber (02/12/13).

Visit Dralcax's Youtube Channel

Add Dawn<3 on Facebook

ZUBAT!!It apperars in literally EVERY cave in EVERY generation....It is extremely annoying..!

Trophies

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

I love all the Pokemons but Unown just doesn't serve a purpose to me. It's the epitome of a useless gimmick.
    A waste of space, a waste of data. With all the data Unowns have consumed, it could've been a better line of Pokemons.
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

I don't want to get ride of any Pokemon. Although I don't like some of them, it's not a case of getting ride of it. This seems cruel for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    Sunkern. Does anyone use their rare sun stones on them?
    Yes, some people use. If you want to complete the dex, you'll need Sunflora.

I know this is a fan-popular Pokemon, but.... Charizard. I can understand why it's so popular, but I personally found it to be very generic, ugly, and boring....

Sableye claimed on May 3, 2013

oh, and Finneon, Lumineon, Gulpin, Swalot, Kricketune, and Kricketot since they are very forgettable...

One more, Arceus. The dumb space llama/goat hybrid just seems too overblown and Mary Sueish for the Poké-universe

Shifting Strategies Lupine Volt's Avatar

Follow Lupine Volt on Tumblr

Unown. Useless gimmick, atrocious stats, creepy eyes. (Though I did like their movie)
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

Blog Entries

Shuckle, because it's useless and not even cute to compensate.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast