If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why? - Page 6

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

Default Re: If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

definately unown mean cmon i know the games are made for kids but alphabet pokemon how cheezy

Blog Entries

Default Re: If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

Scrafty. That thing is a freak. Yeeesh...
    Our goal is to get The Pokemon Company International to return the voice actors from the dub by 4Kids. (seasons 1-8)
    If you're interested, please join us at Facebook and sign our petition!
    We're also open to considering passionate Pokemon fans as staff. Your help is valued; only together may we succeed!

None! They're all precious.
    Shiny Shinx and Silverwynde like this.

I'm an Electric Type Gym Leader, challengers welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
    I would throw out Arceus. I feel like they could have done much better with the design if they were planning on making a god Pokemon, and throwing it out would force them to start over and possibly make a more impressive one. Plus, all the useless Pokemon probably wouldn't be missed if they were thrown out, and I'd like to see how the rest of the Pokemon world would compensate (fans and history alike) when something so central to the franchise is gone.
    How about give arceus a Genesis form which was his true form when he created the universe, but was lost when Arceus lost the elemental plates and became the form we see today which is a weaken version of his true self
    its quite popular for people trying to imagine what arcesus' true form was
    Browsing deviantART

People Just Get InThe Way Shadow-Lucario's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Clefairy . . . . just becauase i hate it (dont get me wrong i hate jigglypuff as well) =3
    "people who dont understand me Fear me,People who try to understand me should Fear me"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by designer45 View Post
    I'd probably throw out Sawk. That thing is ass-ugly.
    Noooo! Not my cute and sweet little Sawk! I never would have beaten Black without him!

The only one I can think of would be Bidoof, but that's because it kept breaking my Poke Radar chains. But if I got rid of it, something else would pop up to destroy all my hard Poke Radar work, so it's a moot point really.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

All of the baby Pokemon. All of them.
    Ennife, Reila and rubinek like this.

I'd get rid of Trubbish and his evolution. I mean... what's the deal with him? That's not even a Pokémon -- just an animated garbage bag. I guess the concept isn't too different from Grimer / Muk, but it just seems stupid.

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

Ambipom. A monkey with two cow thingies at the tip of their twin-tails ?
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Want them in PokeMart? Rare Candy's Avatar

Trubbish or whatever it's name is, and of course, its stupid evolution. I don't know what they were thinking when they made those two, but... those two Pokemon are the reason why Generation V is my least favorite.

Blog Entries

Follow Ennife on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    Both Luvdisc and that atrocious "fake" evo of its from BW.
    I second this. Plus somehow my luvdisc from Sapphire went missing over the years I've played that file. NO IDEA WHERE THAT THING WENT.

Among it, Trubbish, and that stupid ice cream cone and gear from generation five.
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by designer45 View Post
    I'd probably throw out Sawk. That thing is ass-ugly.
    I second this!
    And it's way too overpowered for something that you get before the second gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Probopass.
    Please, that ugly thing does not deserve to be a Steel Pokémon.
    Oh, man. Thanks for the reminder. That's one Pokemon that I'd love to drop. The ugly...it BURNS!

So yeah, kill it with fire.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Any Pokémon whose evolutions are useless or just have no imagination put into them at all examples Magnemite into Magneton come on Game Freak its just three Magnemite stuck together then their is Diglett into Dugtrio yet again no sense of imagination just three glued Diglett then their is Klink and its no sense evolution Klang why in the world couldn't Klink just simply evolve into Klinklang I mean its a wasted space of evolution when Klang is the exact same Pokémon as Klinklang just with two little extra gears added to it but what ever.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

I'd get rid of dunsparse it is by far the most unknown pokemon out there very few people would miss it

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast