If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why? - Page 4

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

Hey, I love Probopass D:

But seriously, the one that should go is Happiny. The most unnesesairy baby Pokemon ever, and even weaker than Magikarp.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Default Re: If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

Quote Originally Posted by League View Post
    I'd throw away Trubbish. That thing is trash.
    Agreed.That thing is ugly.But, again, i would kick most of the Unova Pokemon soooo...
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/47378.png/

I can only get rid of one???

There's a lot I dislike, though if I had to pick to get rid of one, that'd be a tough call. Maybe one of the baby Pokemon, like Happiniy.
    Or the single-stage Pokemon, like Spinda. Really can't say I like either.

But when it comes to personal taste, I'd like to get rid of Hitmonchan. It just creeps me out.
    Last edited by Malva; 4th December 2011 at 04:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow AlexTheRose On Twitter
    Visit AlexTheRose's Youtube Channel

Stunfisk. It's been derpin' up PC since, like, 2003, and is still at it. I hate every part about it, especially that its two types directly conflict with each other, i.e. it's got both two advantages and two disadvantages against itself alone. Stunfisk has my vote.
    —AlexTheRose

The PokéSphere Forums!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Dragoon View Post
    Hey, I love Probopass D:

But seriously, the one that should go is Happiny. The most unnesesairy baby Pokemon ever, and even weaker than Magikarp.
    So apparently Chansey being absolutely BROKEN in LC is not an issue to you? There's reasons other than just for the heck of it to add new evos or pre-evoes some of the times. Happiny was to kick Chansey out of LC permenantly.

"Welcome, my comrades, to my frozen abyss.~"
    Anime Characters Claimed: Mighty, Shirobon, Shout (Bomberman Jetters)

Gothita and its evolutions. I never liked it. It's just ugly. And what's the point of a Pokemon based on a human?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pip Lup View Post
    Gothita and its evolutions. I never liked it. It's just ugly. And what's the point of a Pokemon based on a human?
    Gardevoir says "hi". So does Sawk.

For me, it's Pansear. Completely and utterly useless as a Fire type. Look at it wrong, it faints and to be honest, it's not even all that cute.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

hi

Scrafty, worst design ever.
    Computer: There's an e-mail message! ... The 3 legendary bird POKéMON are ARTICUNO, ZAPDOS, and MOLTRES. Their whereabouts are unknown. We plan to explore the cavern close to CERULEAN.
    That couldn't have ended well.

CottonSheepFairy 33Whimsicott33's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would throw away Vanillish so that Vanilluxe can evolve into something far more ridiculous.
    Oh?

Blog Entries

Pachurisu because it's lame and weak

Blog Entries

I'm going to say Darumaka. I just really hate it, for some reason. I think it's because of it's terrible ability. I tried training one, and it was just...awful.

Loving all things Eevee Eeveeanne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, if i had to choose i would pick the Kyruem! I soooo hate it's design. An ice/dragon type and that was the best you could come up with?!? I am offended. Also I don't like the Klink line up or the dark types Zorua and Zoroark simply because they can't take a punch. Oh! and Cryogonal kinda scares me so...

All the "cute" pokémon.

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

It's hard to say which Pokemon I can do without, because ultimately, there is someone in the world who loves a certain Pokemon. For example, I can do without the Eeveelutions, but as had been shown, these Pokemon are widely loved. Also, there's the elemental monkeys, but without them, anime fans can't enjoy Cilan's character to his potential.

Thanks for reading.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

Blog Entries

Either Volbeat/Illumise or Farfecth'd. They're all so useless!
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast