If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why? - Page 3

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

Default Re: If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    I like Probopass. There you go, now you know one person who likes it :)
    O: That is definitely a first for me.

...I'd still get rid of it though.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

I would have to say Mewtwo since he is so overrated and looks stupit. He is not all that powerful and special, The purple feline can chase his own tail,
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

Blog Entries

Follow Gunaydin on Tumblr

Regigigas.
    'Nuff said.
    This...is Meowth's dream. Meowth strides all over the globe scattering invitations to other Pokémon, insisting they come to "Meowth's Party". At this wonderful party, guests are packed in like sardines as Meowth climbs up the stage with its faithful guitar. It strikes a chord, pauses, and then rocks their world.

From Leyend to Myth Infinity Mk-II's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Also, would you guys still argue if there's a legendary based off of the mighty god of thunder?
    But there IS a pokémon based in Raijin... and people still argue about Arceus.

The difference is that they can relate a creator deity with the monotheistic God. Nevermind it isn't.
    It's like everyone forgets the games come from Japan.

Also you guys keep saying pokémon because you don't like them. That's... silly, and doesn't contribute much outside of not liking them.

Other pokémon I'd say would be Yanma despite not having anything against it, solely because I'd like if they made a different dragonfly pokémon. Similarly, I'd get rid of Beautifly despite liking it because if they made a swallowtail butterfly I'd have liked it to have the association to life and death.
    Last edited by Infinity Mk-II; 29th November 2011 at 12:24 PM.

[/overexposition]

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

As long as you dont get rid of Magikarp......

Honestly, toss Arceus, and make the new god pokemon not so easy to get.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

What's this? Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

Dusknoir. I'm not sure why they even made an evolution for Dusclops in the first place. Yes, it looks kinda cool, but Dusclops was fine as it was, it didn't need extra attack power, and thanks to Dusknoir's existence, Dusclops with Eviolite makes it a bigger nuisance than ever.

Who is this git?

Fruit of Prosperity Pomegranate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Mk-II View Post
    But there IS a pokémon based in Raijin... and people still argue about Arceus.

The difference is that they can relate a creator deity with the monotheistic God. Nevermind it isn't.
    It's like everyone forgets the games come from Japan.

Also you guys keep saying pokémon because you don't like them. That's... silly, and doesn't contribute much outside of not liking them.

Other pokémon I'd say would be Yanma despite not having anything against it, solely because I'd like if they made a different dragonfly pokémon. Similarly, I'd get rid of Beautifly despite liking it because if they made a swallowtail butterfly I'd have liked it to have the association to life and death.
    I think that was his point tbh...saying that there's a god of thunder so...why should we argue about Arceus? idk.

Has anyone really said that they want it to be more like the monotheistic God? I know I didn't, just that I hate its design and feel like since they've established that one Pokemon created everything, they could have given that Pokemon a more striking appearance as a god. Especially since they established in the Pokedex entry that it shaped the world with its 1000 arms, which implies that the design it has now isn't its true form and it could look like something else.

Also, does it honestly matter why people want to get rid of things? It's not like the Pokemon will actually be removed so I don't see a reason to be upset that anyone replies with the thought of "let's get rid of the Pokemon I don't like". Not my cup of tea, but to each their own yeah?
    Shiny Shinx likes this.
    "Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the pomegranates are in bloom - there I will give you my love."

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

What I was trying to imply that people would argue against a Pokemon if it's based off of a god, whether it's the monotheistic God, a Norse God, or an Egyptian God.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Derier44 View Post
    As long as you dont get rid of Magikarp......

Honestly, toss Arceus, and make the new god pokemon not so easy to get.
    how in gods (lol) nme is Arceus easy to get? and for those wjp say he looks stupid he's based on a Qilin... a chinese monster... which is why he looksgaot lke...
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    how in gods (lol) nme is Arceus easy to get? and for those wjp say he looks stupid he's based on a Qilin... a chinese monster... which is why he looksgaot lke...
    I thought Arceus like more like equine like rather than a caprine(goats), since his movements are like that of a horse.
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAlpha493 View Post
    I thought Arceus like more like equine like rather than a caprine(goats), since his movements are like that of a horse.
    People call him a goat and hilarously enough yhe Qilin is called the chinese unicorn XD
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    People call him a goat and hilarously enough yhe Qilin is called the chinese unicorn XD
    Unicorns would be in the equine family not in the caprine since they are mythical horses.

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Hey guys, this is the place to discuss which Pokémon you'd like to see gone and not Arceus and his origins. Please keep the discussion on-topic. Thanks.
    Setra and AlexTheRose like this.

Blog Entries

Alright then, another pokemon I would get rid of would have to be are some of he kanto pokemon including pikachu though I do like the litle electric rodent, bidoof, stunfisk though its cry sounds like a whoopie cushion, and spinda.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post

My friends, that goat should not be here.
    She summed it up pretty well for me.

If not Arceus, then I would have to say Wobbuffet. It was irritating in the show, and just overall a useless pokemon.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast