If you had a chance to turn own world into a pokemon world.. would you? - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: If you had a chance to turn own world into a pokemon world.. would you?

Default Re: If you had a chance to turn own world into a pokemon world.. would you?

Yes god yes no school traveling with monsters with superpowers

only the world would be kinda boring since there are only 5 maybe 6 soon regions that arent even that big as a continent
    compared to our diverse world
    Yato likes this.

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

Default Re: If you had a chance to turn own world into a pokemon world.. would you?

It depends which pokemon world we are referring to. If it was in the anime or games, then no. Simply because that world is made for a 10 year old which means no mature stuffs, if you know what I mean!
    If it was based on the manga then hell yes!
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

Trophies

Quote Originally Posted by cityvillain View Post

Aren't half the Gym Leaders evil?

---

Hell yeah! No school and no politics. And I would love to travel the world instead of being stuck in one place for months at a time then go somewhere for vacation for 2 weeks. L-U-G-I-A TOO SEXY TO RESIST MUST GO TO POKEMON WORLD.
    No.

"To change this world to fit with my own desires..

If only I could. If only I had the power.... Would I?

Should I?"

Oh, how I've pondered on this question a great deal in my Life.
    I have not yet made up my mind on that.

But if I could leave this world for another....
    I would in a Heartbeat.

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserLugia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cityvillain View Post

Aren't half the Gym Leaders evil?

---

Hell yeah! No school and no politics. And I would love to travel the world instead of being stuck in one place for months at a time then go somewhere for vacation for 2 weeks. L-U-G-I-A TOO SEXY TO RESIST MUST GO TO POKEMON WORLD.
    Yeah which makes things for me interesting.
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

I think the world of pokemon exists because they're planet is a lot less populated and therefore they have less conflict between countries/regions. Also the way they developed technology shows that they had a much easier time utilizing the pokemon cohesively.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Inb4 Groudon and Kyogre starts a fight, causing natural disasters everywhere.

Dialga and Palkia clash and we all disappear in distorted time and space.

Arceus discovers how horrible humans are and ends the world.

That is going to be epic lol.

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

No, but I prefer to have Pokémon appear in real world instead. Turning the world into Pokémon World is just like turning our Earth into Ace Combat's Strangereal, and disasters and wars will occur daily.

With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar

Isn't it super obvious? I pray to ARCEUS (I'm of the Pokémon religion, i guess) to make Pokémon real. Among my dream jobs is cloning a Pokémon into the real world.

Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

The world would be a disaster if it was turned into a pokemon world, but it can't possibly be much worse than it already is. I think it would be pretty awesome to live in a pokemon world.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Yeah, I think I would. There would be potential dangers with legendary Pokemon that could cause natural disasters, people taking advantage of the Pokemon around them to create an army and it could get to be more violent as a result. Still, there would also be advantages with having Pokemon trained to use their abilities to help people in those situations. They could use Pokemon to help with provide with alternate energy resources, like having Electric Pokemon power up cars and generators, and people could actually go on a journey with their Pokemon or just stay at home with them, both of which just sounds awesome. It would be a lot of fun to go on a journey or just have a research career based around Pokemon.

I would if only all the history, lore, government systems and cultural mindsets from the Pokemon world are carried over. As if the world has always been a Pokemon world. If it's just 'our world, but only with Pokemon and Pokemon related technology', well, no. Because it wouldn't work. Our world as of right now is kinda... corrupted, and if all of a sudden fire breathing monsters that fly come into existence, complete with methods to control them, then we're all doomed.
    Yato likes this.

Yeah, I've always dreamed about it :D

If it means to even change the history and logic of this world as well, then yes. If not, heck no. Cuz, if real world physics applied to Pokémon, and considering Pokémon like Dusclops etc., then it would mean nothing but the freaking apocalypse...
    Yato likes this.

Sableye claimed on May 3, 2013

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I don't want this. The government using pokemons? You studied hard to get a good job? Soon you'll be studying to get a good pokemon. CEOs take the Ubers, the gov takes pseudos, and the army would take any possible final stage pokemon. You think they'll allow you to keep whatever pokemon you want?

No. As long as there's something that rules over us - royalty, government, etc, - they'll make all sorts of rules regarding pokemon as well. Just because pokemon is in our world, doesn't mean it'll be awesome like we see on TV. We'll have more laws restricting us
    Last edited by Yato; 30th May 2013 at 07:03 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast