If you had a chance to turn own world into a pokemon world.. would you?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had a chance to turn own world into a pokemon world.. would you?

Default If you had a chance to turn own world into a pokemon world.. would you?

I looked through the discussions and didn't see this anywhere so i figured that i would bring this up ^_^
    In my opinion i think it would be pretty cool to live in a world where there was pokemon that we could catch, train or be friends with.
    It would life a lot more fulfilling and interesting. What is your honest opinion about living in the pokemon world?

Default Re: If you had a chance to turn own world into a pokemon world.. would you?

The moment I start thinking about that, the moment I will give up playing video games. Sorry, I don't like to mix video games with real-life reality. ;P

Default Re: If you had a chance to turn own world into a pokemon world.. would you?

Definitely, the pokemon world actually runs very smoothly. And who wouldn't want a real pokemon.

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

So, do I want a world where a bunch of bozos that steal from the thrift store can successfully hold major corporations and governments hostage; where the proliferation of weaponized creatures means little military research and thus no microwaves or nuclear power; where social healthcare is completely unexplained except in (of course) America; where a little kid can overthrow the most powerful leagues?

Yes. Yes I would. As long as I get a Galvantula and a way into a parliament I'm happy.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes. The economy would be much simpler and no one would have to fuss about jobs and politics.

Yes. But then again, some pokedex entries are pretty scary...

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

Erm, not really. Since plenty of Pokemon can gain the ability to cause earthquakes only from something resembling a DVD I don't think it would be the best choice...
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

Blog Entries

Let me think about tha--YES!! The real world kinda sucks and I want the chance to fly around on a Golurk and cuddle with a Golett. Sounds better than what we have now.

Blog Entries

Hell No!!! The Pokemon world is a terrible place to live. I don't want to live in a world where my ten year old child is expected to leave the house and travel the whole region on foot while killer animals that wield the powers of nature and evil thugs trying to take over the world are running rampant. There seems to be little in the way of a police force and less in the way of a military. There is no government to speak of and very few regulations to these adventures the kids have.

I DO NOT want to think of my child possibly getting caught in one of Gyarados' rampages or being the collateral damage of a Tyranitar destroying a mountain, thank you very much.
    SoulSilver FC: 1334-2716-6164
    Platinum FC: 1591-7683-8872

From Leyend to Myth Infinity Mk-II's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grass Type Trainer View Post
    Hell No!!! The Pokemon world is a terrible place to live. I don't want to live in a world where my ten year old child is expected to leave the house and travel the whole region on foot while killer animals that wield the powers of nature and evil thugs trying to take over the world are running rampant.
    What is wrong with you? Maniacs and thugs with city-destroying monsters, with everyone in constant danger of being killed anytime in fashions the least painful being an oversized wasp perforing your thorax, where the law is that the one with the most powerful destructive monster is the one who comes out on top... That's what makes the world a wonderful place!

Though hey, I'd actually take Gyarados over thieves with guns. And I'd preffer a virtually nonexistant government based on having strong monsters to one with Mitt

[/overexposition]

Honestly there seem to be both good and bad things about the Pokemon World. I think if our world truly were to become like that, it would be different than it the Pokemon universe. For one thing, I dont see 10 year old kids being allowed to go capture Pokemon and stuff, I think most people would see it as too dangerous for 10 year olds. I think they would have to be older to have a Pokemon licence by at least a few years. There would probably be a lot of study on Pokemon first and kids wouldnt be allowed to go on that kind of journey at first. Honestly though, it would be cool. I'd definately take training Pokemon over trying to find a "real job" Our world would definately become a lot more exciting, so yeah I might want that to happen.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

F*CK YES!!!!
    Real Pokemon would be pretty epic! Except I would imagine there would be many accidents during battles of an attack going awry and killling someone.
    And I kids would have to wait longer than ten years to get a Pokemon license, there's some dangerous sh*t out there....
    and like previously stated, there wouldn't be so much fuss about politics.
    *huggles Togekiss*
    MINE.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

I think it would be awesome, personally to be able to train your own pokemon and become attached too. I think that would be amazing, just having to train them to protect you from wild pokeomon would be gracious. I already love animals in reality anyway especially dogs (a mans best friend) and love training them and developing a companion with them is just a blessing from the Lord! to bring pokemon into reality would be fulfilling

Feeling of being watched 99unownoak's Avatar

Absolutely yes!

I (literally) don't believe the people replying in this thread saying they wouldn't want it.

Hell Yeah!! It' d be soo awesome to live in a pkmn world.
    The first thing I'd do would be searching for Froslass.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast