I want mudkipz
I want mudkipz
If I could I would choose one of the following:
• Purrloin - I would love to pet one hoping that is lying in my lap (purring with the petting just like my real cats do) while I"m here on the Bulbagarden forums
• Meowth - same reason as with Purrloin above.
• Watchog - my mom has a white ferret in her room (Watchog slightly reminds me of one) and love the way it moves around, and when I let it out of the cage to run around, I have such a fun time trying to catch it again. I can imagine having fun with a Watchog (I wouldn't mind having a Patrat either)
• Buizel - first off I love Buizel's voice (its my cell phone's ringtone), I can imagine having fun with it.
If I really could
• Liepard or Persian for the "cuteness" and petting it all day and night
Watchog's #1 Fan!!
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too! - 4871-3995-3493
Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
I have many teams in Kalos - my original team will always be:
Original Y Team - IGN Maria: Delphox - Mienshao - Watchog - Lucario - Sylveon - Vaporeon
An Arcanine. It would be quite similar to a regular dog, except that it breathes fire, so if we ever go camping, it can light a fire. Arcanine are also loyal to their trainers, fast, strong, and protective.
Avatar by Nyjee on deviantART
I have claimed: Staraptor (01/12/13), Shiny Stone (02/12/13), and Limber (02/12/13).
Screw the rules I have a Mudkip Motorcycle!
3DS Name: Kyle
Pokemon X Friend Code: 4828-5602-4809
Friend Safari Pokemon: Flying type: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius
Oh gosh, honestly just having any Pokemon would be a privilege for me, but if I got to choose...
- Any of the Eeveelutions, they're all so cute and I could use them all to their best abilities.
- Specifically Liepard, and not Purrloin. I'm not really a cat person, but Liepard appeals to me for some reason.
- Flygon, it can fly and plus I just love its design.
- Phanpy, do I need to explain? It's so cute!!
- Lapras, Wailord, or Mantyke for water transportation. And yeah, Wailord, I live close to a beach so it would be perfecto!
As for legendaries, I'd lean towards Latias/Latios. They can fly my anywhere, and they always came off as friendly to me.
I'd get a pet Sableye.
Not only is it my favorite Pokémon, but it is also very easy to feed (just get some rocks and no prob)
Sableye claimed on May 3, 2013
I'd want a pet Mr. Mime so he could help me with things around the house like cooking and cleaning. Ash's mom clearly gave me the idea.
Minccino! Not only it is cute, but it can help clean rooms since I am very lazy. Growlithe is another option too, as it is loyal and can light fires. Oooh, Ditto is also pretty nice as a pet, because he can transform into mostly anything.
As for legendaries, I would go for Lati@s. Not only they are some of my favourite Pokemon of all time, but the fact that they can fly, shape shift, turn invisible and the like. Oh, and not to mention that they are rather friendly. If I were to choose one though, I would choose Latios 'cause he is blue and male-only. I like male-only Pokemon.
My deviantART page