I want mudkipz
I want mudkipz
If I could I would choose one of the following:
• Purrloin - I would love to pet one hoping that is lying in my lap (purring with the petting just like my real cats do) while I"m here on the Bulbagarden forums
• Meowth - same reason as with Purrloin above.
• Watchog - my mom has a white ferret in her room (Watchog slightly reminds me of one) and love the way it moves around, and when I let it out of the cage to run around, I have such a fun time trying to catch it again. I can imagine having fun with a Watchog (I wouldn't mind having a Patrat either)
• Buizel - first off I love Buizel's voice (its my cell phone's ringtone), I can imagine having fun with it.
If I really could
• Liepard or Persian for the "cuteness" and petting it all day and night
An Arcanine. It would be quite similar to a regular dog, except that it breathes fire, so if we ever go camping, it can light a fire. Arcanine are also loyal to their trainers, fast, strong, and protective.
That would be my team of three - Garchomp, Scyther and Yanmega. Favorite non-legendary Pokemon ever and these guys are just awesome. I'd take them with me wherever I go.
Then I would have a big Fearow to fly on and an Arcanine to ride on. Add a Skymin to the party as a final touch and I'm all set!
Ditto, obviously. It'd be my squishy little buddy :3 That or Lillipup and evolutions.
Milotic, Togekiss, Lucario, Cyndaquil, and my favorite master of disguise, Zoroark :)
Lucario, Loyal and intelligent he would be the most badass guard dog ever. No one can sneak up or try to rob us and he comes in handy when hunting.
I also wouldn't say no to Larvesta, Fuzzy and keeps me warm in the cold. Would probably scare the living hell out of my parents though, they hate bugs.
Umbreon because its adorable (as well as fairly strong and its ability to glow could have useful practical purposes) , Zorua (so cute and so amusing ) , Arcanine (to ride to work and to help guard my home) , Pelliper (one of my fav flying types and can learn to fly me places ).
Jigglypuff, cute, fluffy, and to be honest I have a horrible time getting to sleep, every night. I really wish Jigglypuff's existed.
A baby Lugia for a pet because I just want it and they are cute. Where I actually live, having a full-size Lugia wouldn't be practical, and having a "regular" pet would be a bit... boring. Something more exotic will fit perfectly with me.
Oh gosh, honestly just having any Pokemon would be a privilege for me, but if I got to choose...
- Any of the Eeveelutions, they're all so cute and I could use them all to their best abilities.
- Specifically Liepard, and not Purrloin. I'm not really a cat person, but Liepard appeals to me for some reason.
- Flygon, it can fly and plus I just love its design.
- Phanpy, do I need to explain? It's so cute!!
- Lapras, Wailord, or Mantyke for water transportation. And yeah, Wailord, I live close to a beach so it would be perfecto!
As for legendaries, I'd lean towards Latias/Latios. They can fly my anywhere, and they always came off as friendly to me.
I'd get a pet Sableye.
Not only is it my favorite Pokémon, but it is also very easy to feed (just get some rocks and no prob)
I'd want a pet Mr. Mime so he could help me with things around the house like cooking and cleaning. Ash's mom clearly gave me the idea.
Minccino! Not only it is cute, but it can help clean rooms since I am very lazy. Growlithe is another option too, as it is loyal and can light fires. Oooh, Ditto is also pretty nice as a pet, because he can transform into mostly anything.
As for legendaries, I would go for Lati@s. Not only they are some of my favourite Pokemon of all time, but the fact that they can fly, shape shift, turn invisible and the like. Oh, and not to mention that they are rather friendly. If I were to choose one though, I would choose Latios 'cause he is blue and male-only. I like male-only Pokemon.
I'd love a lot of Pokemon! But if I restrict myself to small Pokemon only as a house pet, then probably a Pikachu or something. I mean, a Charizard doesn't look much like a pet to me......