Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: The "If Pokémon Were Real" thread

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The "If Pokémon Were Real" thread

I will talk with Pokémon using human language. Like in some Pokémon mangas like Magical Pokémon Journey.

katrina, stfubbycakes. <3 Lestat's Avatar
    Add Lestat on Facebook
    Follow Lestat on Tumblr

I'd go to infinity and beyond with my aerodactyl!

Follow juiceboxxx On Twitter
    Follow juiceboxxx on Tumblr

I'd just want a hippie van and a house full of pink things, then I could full both with a bunch of Munna and Musharna.

I would never feel ungroovy again.

Darkrai is unstoppable!!! Shadowlord XD's Avatar
    Add Shadowlord XD on Facebook
    Visit Shadowlord XD's Youtube Channel

For those of you who think that if Pokemon were real, the world will be in chaos, think again.

Digimon are much more stronger than Pokemon. Even a MetalGreymon can easily take out Rayquaza with ease. The anime is made in the REAL WORLD, instead of an altered Earth full of Pokemon. The difference is that there is a parellel world, which is the Digital world. At first, Digimon was kept to be a secret but to a few, but later on it leaked. For those of you that watched it, you might remembered about the war between the human world and Myotismon. After it was defeated, the world was back to peace, with Digimon living alongside human on Earth.

So to sum this up, were talking about extremely powerful monsters going to the human world (with real-world laws) and causing terror and chaos, but finally being stopped and instead agreed to live together in peace and harmony. Compared to Pokemon, Digimon were a LOT more worser. So if they can live alongside humans, Pokemon can do the same too.

Back to the topic, if Pokemon were real, I would just catch Darkrai and have fun with it (if you get what I mean.).
    Jenneta and Silverwynde like this.

Creddit goes to Blue Dragon for this awesome sig. Request your own at http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f379/blue-dragons-art-shop-122227/

Blog Entries

Mudkip will be slaughtered and put on the dining table.
    Many would bring back cute Pokémon like Marill and Skitty home as their pets.
    And even there will be Pokémon Blood Donation Service...

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

If Pokemon were real, I would capture one of each Pokemon and train them on a complete rotation every week. My shiny Umbreon would always be around and hop on my shoulder from time to time.

I would bring out their hidden inner power, and it would be possible for them to become all-types that can use every attack and withstand pretty much every attack. I would do practice battling with my friends from time to time.

║ Friggin Entertain Me ║ 58Down's Avatar

Visit 58Down's Youtube Channel

Ha, is Pokemon was real I would have a Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu and a Marshtomp
    |The Dominatrix|

Un-claimed Pokemon:

Blog Entries

Visit Utsune's Youtube Channel

I would mess with everybody with my Zoroarks (multiple) and then take over the world with Darkrai.
    Jenneta likes this.

(Photography scraps) deviantART | YouTube (Random Music Covers)

Blog Entries

Many pet-based cute Pokémon like Marill, Skitty, Eevee, Pikachu and Torchic would be treated as home pets.
    There will be Pokémon Blood Transfusion service.
    Fish Pokémon (like Mudkip) will be slaughtered as a plate food.
    All Pokémon are able to talk with humans using human language.

Rat-a-tat-a-tat... Aloysius1234's Avatar
    Follow Aloysius1234 On Twitter Add Aloysius1234 on Facebook

Catch Arceus and rule the entire world!

PS: Not entire world, but entire galaxy!
    I doesn't have signature...

Wait! I have!

The pokemon I would have if they were real, would definitely be a Mew, and I could tie a ribbon or something on it's tail and it'd be adorable, and at the same time really powerful. I would also have charizard, since I'm way too lazy to walk anywhere, so I could just sit on its back and it could fly for me. He could also help me destroy everyone and take over the world.

i would go on a journey (at an older age than 10 of course) with my Bulbasaur and i would travel throughout Kanto and head everywhere else. i would not be much of a battler but will train my pokemon so if we get attacked we can fight back but i would mainly be a pokemon watcher. i would catch more pokemon along the way of course and maybe stop in certain towns to work. a calm and relaxing life with pokemon.
    So..... I heard you don't like Whitney's Miltank

Add bangbronze on MySpace

Get my epicness friends who like ruled the worl in the past (XD WHITE) And get their epicness level 100 Mew and Arceus and Spiritomb with Wonder Gaurd and my Giratina and Darkrai and RULE THE FREAKING WORLD

If Pokemon were real... Haha, that's a really complex idea. First of all the whole world probably would change. We'd have to finde a place for all these monsters with their strange and scary abilities. Rainforests an stuff keep getting smaller, and I personally would not feel safe anymore, knowing that in the forest which lies five minutes away from my house huge insects with deadly poison oder other, even more powerfull beings roamed that small gathering of trees.
    On the other hand, many wild animals today already keep regularly visiting our outskirts at night and search the trash bins for food. These animals do not really like contact with humans and normally run away as soon as they spot one. Why shouldnt Pokemon act the same way? Some of them probably would go extinct, but all those who have no problems with such lifestyles could keep existing.

But, what would I myself do in that strange new world...? In reality, I have severe problems in dealing with animals of any kind. They do not like me, and I'm afraid of them. If there suddendly existed dogs who even can breathe fire when mad, there would be no way that I ever would want to get one of those near me.
    Okay, so if Pokes were real I would be sitting in front of the TV and watch Digimon, or what? This is by far not cool enough!
    Maybe, if my admired brother got himself a Pokemon, I probably could muster up the strength to raise one myself, ecspecially if he caught one only for me. But it would definitely have to be small, cute, and above all: Quiet. If it barks or roars loudly, I'll definitely be to afraid to come near it. ^^"

Although, the chances of getting hurt yourself during a Pokemon battle are pretty high. Fire and lightning filling the whole area... Ugh. And if I ever really got a Pokemon I would form such a strong bond with it, that it would become completely impossible to let it battle and risk it getting hurt.
    No! Not cool either! There has to be a way... Yes!
    If the person I am deeply in love with aspired to become a Pokemon Master, I probably also would start training my Pokemon, at least a little, to seem cooler! x3
    Well, having a strong Pokemon with you is a good protection, at least it is the only logical thing to do in a world filled with criminals who not only would use real guns, but could also hide a Gyarados in those Pokeballs around their belts.

Looking back at this post makes one simple truth awefully clear: Travelling the world to be a master would not make me happy. I probably would keep living my life with my friends as is, although it would be cool to have a cuddly little pokemon or two. A Torchic could keep me warm at night, Ralts is really cute, too and Lilligant is not only pretty and elegant, but also strong enough to keep me save in emergency situations. Yes, I would definitely get a Lilligant. It is not even necessary to train any of them, since a simple Sun-Stone gets the whole evolution-job done! *-*
    Maybe having Pokemon would not be half as bad as I thought, haha! ♥

Registered User Mamasoftshellturtle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mamasoftshellturtle on Facebook
    Visit Mamasoftshellturtle's Youtube Channel

There would be a lot more youth hostels, veterinary care would be free, and we would be so much more technologically advanced, thanks to pokemon.
    Amyda Nakornsrithammarajensis

Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast