Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: The "If Pokémon Were Real" thread

The Pokemon Trainer EpicPokemon12's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit EpicPokemon12's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The "If Pokémon Were Real" thread

I'd be an awesome person. So there. :P

Nah, but I'd go around befriending Pokemon and letting them travel around with me out of their Pokeballs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gardenGnostic View Post
    If Pokemon were real I would probably end up getting involved with PETA. I mean, really. There would be so many abused little Pokemon D;;
    Oh don't worry, there would be crazy nutcases like me who would take in the abused and neglected. Like I've said, I'd have me an Automaton sanctuary; every Golett and Golurk that would come to me would be well taken care of and adored. Ah, so many hugs and kisses all around. But it might be kinda tough snuggling with a nine foot tall ghost-bot. It would be an awesome life, though.
    Kutomba and Rainbow Shiifter like this.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

The Power of Electricity Jolty94's Avatar
    Follow Jolty94 On Twitter Add Jolty94 on Facebook

Well if Pokémon were real, I'd sure as hell be spending a lot on getting to different locations just for the sake of being determined to catch a Pokémon I really really want on my Team. Every morning I'd be flying on my Crobat to College, then getting off it like a Boss whilst everyone stares in complete shock, I'd then return it to it's Pokéball do a hair flick with my fringe (Paul style lool) and walk into the College. After being so well known around my College for raising amazing Pokémon, guys from all over the City would come to challenge me (hoping for a win), I'd win, and then I'd obviously be praised, and loved by many girls, wanting not just me in their lives, but my Pokémon too. Girls will have to accept the fact that if they want to be with me, they have to accept my Pokémon! Hahaha.
    N is finished yet.

I love babies, so I imagine I'd be hatching young'uns. Gotta have my trusty Magmar to help incubate. Magbies, Smoochums, Elekids...love 'em all.

No Poke-mills, though. Breeding for quality, and taking in abandoned eggs.

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

it would be great i would spend all day playing with my pokemon and making new friends i would have so much fun with my poke buddies together we would challenge the gyms to try and win the pokemon leauge altohguh i would be so busy looking for new pokemon and travelling across the land it would take me ages to get all the badges. finally after competing in the pokemon league win or lose i would love to become a pokemon researcher just like gary did but do most of my work in the field with the pokemon.
    Bellossom likes this.

Ankh-Morporkian Citizen. The Patrician's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow The Patrician On Twitter

This topic is one with many things to consider. I will not go into too much detail about it but I have written pages and pages about this stuff and I considered using it as a media project.

If Pokemon existed and came into being somehow there would, as this thread proves, an awful amount of people willing to take in pokemon and befriend them. However, something you have to take into consideration is the media's influence on this, and by media I mean the anime and games. The majority of pokemon fans would act in such a way towards pokemon simply because they've seen Ash, Red or some other figurehead act the same way and they understand that it is socially acceptable.

The sad fact is though that the majority of people on the planet and most probably all of the influential people don't watch Pokemon and therefore don't know what it is about or what is/n't socially acceptable in their Universe. If Pokemon did spontaneously appear in the world, extermination or containment of the pokemon would be unavoidable and that means most pokemon fans would conform or become fugitives and I know it's only hypothetical but let's be honest, when faced with a decision of your life, would you be willing to sacrifice yourself for a single pokemon? Would you? I know I said no.
    "This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere great. Fall in love...a lot. Major in philosophy because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind and then change it again because nothing is permanent. Make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask you what you want to do with your life, you won't have to guess. You'll know."

Probably keep some as pets to keep me company and help me do things / get around. I mean who needs a car when you can have a Arcanine? Plus it would be amusing to have a Zorua riding on my shoulder , confusing people for luls.
    Bellossom likes this.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Just teach your pet four commands and voila. Jus dont go all PETA Most Wanted

I didn't wanna Pokemon to be real... Do you want an electric mouse running around and when they get angry they'll shock you with 10.000 volt of electricity??? Well, they wouldn't be real anyway :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanz View Post
    I didn't wanna Pokemon to be real... Do you want an electric mouse running around and when they get angry they'll shock you with 10.000 volt of electricity??? Well, they wouldn't be real anyway :P
    That 10.000 volts isn't so much. A static shock is 10.000 to 30.000 volt. A lightning bolt a couple million. Keep in mind: it's the amps that kill.
    My YouTube Vids (Pokémon White 2, Randomized Emerald and soon Platinum)

-Why don't use Pokémon who you like instead of powerful ones? You'll have fun in every battle and winning gives more satisfaction!

Step 1: start in any region for example Kanto
    Step 2: choose my starter pokemon
    Step 3: make my level 5 pidgey fly me to Johto
    Step 4: pretend I don't have a starter pokemon and choose a Johto starter
    Do the same with the other regions (there are now 6)

Now I have a starter from each region, MWAHAHA >:]

Step 5: World Domination

Kidding, I'd actually take my Arcanine, Lucario and Dragonite with me on a journey (Though I doubt my mum would let me go)

Add Bellossom on Facebook

I am 26. I live with my 7 year old god son. We both play Pokemon (usually together). We bond over it and I love those moments.

The other day he said "I get sad when I sit down and think about the fact that Pokemon might not be real."

If only they were!!

I would be on my Tauros/Miltank farm surrounded by sweet smelling grass Pokemon with my pet Lillipup and Rattata. Oh how awesome my life would be.

I didn't start playing Pokemon until I was about 11-12. If I had been 6 as my godson is I am sure that my "if Pokemon were real" life would be much more intricate.
    If at first you don't succeed, warp reality till it fits your demands ;)

claimed Ekans on 10/28/2012 and all has been well in the world ever since. :)

Add Bellossom on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by CorpseFlower View Post
    I love babies, so I imagine I'd be hatching young'uns. Gotta have my trusty Magmar to help incubate. Magbies, Smoochums, Elekids...love 'em all.

No Poke-mills, though. Breeding for quality, and taking in abandoned eggs.
    This idea makes me smile. I would love to help hehe.
    CorpseFlower likes this.
    If at first you don't succeed, warp reality till it fits your demands ;)

claimed Ekans on 10/28/2012 and all has been well in the world ever since. :)

Blog Entries

Zoroark walking, Victini on my shoulder, and Porygon on my computer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gardenGnostic View Post
    If Pokemon were real I would probably end up getting involved with PETA. I mean, really. There would be so many abused little Pokemon D;;
    Oh don't worry, there would be crazy nutcases like me who would take in the abused and neglected. Like I've said, I'd have me an Automaton sanctuary; every Golett and Golurk that would come to me would be well taken care of and adored. Ah, so many hugs and kisses all around. But it might be kinda tough snuggling with a nine foot tall ghost-bot. It would be an awesome life, though.
    Hope you have a wrench, hyper potions, plaster, and spare Golurk seals.

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast