The "If Pokémon Were Real" thread - Page 35

Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: The "If Pokémon Were Real" thread

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

Default Re: The "If Pokémon Were Real" thread

If they were real,i bet there would be subspecies of pokemon species,like in the orange islands. for example,instead of just Krabby, there would be another subspecies that would be smaller with different coloration.
    And i would have a togekiss and love it to death

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

I'd love an Arcanine, both for battling, transportation and as a pet. Soaring through the landscape on it's back! Beautiful beast it is, truly.
    I'd love a Nidoran Male, that I could grow with, that would eventually turn into a Nidoking to save us from some kind of trouble we were in. You could actually have a Nidoran indoors for starters, haha. A Nidorino would be a slight challenge, as it's like the size of a St. Bernhard! A Nidoking is out of the question unless we live in a freaking mansion somewhere, haha

Charizard! I would love some air-support and some way of getting into the air. I do have a dragon-fetish so how can I NOT want this? Charmeleon was my fav for sooo long too. Love that family.
    If I could have a Squirtle, I'd love one of those too. Awesome family - and who doesn't love turtles??
    Haunter and Abra would be ones I would want to catch...
    So nice to dream it away here ^_^

I'm annoyed that my guinea pigs can't carry me around on their back in any way now 7_7

I could ride my Arceus to school. When people laugh at me for bringing my goat to school I'll ask Arceus how he likes his meat cooked.

with arceus one could rewrite the entire universe in their own twisted desire so the republicans would stop at nothing to get it

TheAussie Rayquaza Master Brayquaza64's Avatar

Visit Brayquaza64's Youtube Channel

If Pokemon were real I would be so happy, it's just so hard to even think about. I'd probably have my own Pokemon and have small battle groups in my school/uni.
    Try my version of 'Which Pokemon Are You?' quiz for Gates to Infinity. (It is pretty long btw)

Since the game doesn't have one already... (I've used the old questions and the newest Pokemon)

well if Pokémon were real, many problems will happen. Like who said all Pokémon are nice and friendly? sure there are some cute ones but there are some cold-heared ones like Sharpedo. Obviously this is hypothetical and were just imagining but yea. There would be a lot of things to consider and obviously I would prefer them to be real.

Follow Dragonite Postal Service on Tumblr Follow Dragonite Postal Service on Flickr

I think the way it works in Anime is that you set out on your journey at 10 and you travel and some people stop training and just get jobs but others who are really good become Pokemon Rangers or make it to the elite four and stuff. It seems not everyone enjoys Pokemon and works with them but I know I'd keep traveling and training Pokemon if they where real!

imma get charizard and kill everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. YOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........... jks... SYKE!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHh. no seriously i'm joking. I"M GOING TO.... FLY TO THE MOON WITH A RAYQUAZA. and WISH THAT I HAD INFINITE WISHES BY JARACHI AND AND GO BACK AND FORTH IN TIME WITH DIALGA. BUT THATS NOT ALLL IF I GET MAD I DESTROY THE WORLD WITH ARCEUSSSSSS. I'M 12 heheh

Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd love to have some pokemon IRL. Like even a small pikachu/pichu to talk to/cuddle to. I'd also be a serious battler, Something big like an aggron or a venusaur, Which'd be my prized pokemon :3

Just keep in mind, Gengars can kill people with 1 lick. Dont go ghosthunting, Call the ghostbusters :P
    Last edited by Jacko19863; 26th September 2012 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Typos D:

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I think I definately would have a Pokemon team if they were real, I'd go out on my journey and do the whole Elite 4/Gymleader thing. I would want to train Pokemon throughout my life and spend a lot of time training to win battles. The Pokemon I think I'd have? Id have an Eevee I'd want to let out of it's Pokeball to walk with me and I'd probably want some other cool Pokemon like a Lapras( imagine surfing across the ocean) I honestly think it would be cool.

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

I would play in the bubbles, fountains and geysers of cool, refreshing, ice cold water, courtesy of the water types, feel the wind whip my hair and the cold breeze on my face while riding a flying type, and I would never have to worry about my DS battery ever again, just a thundershock would charge it for a day

Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would get Mudkip and rule the world. XD

~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

I'd kill you all.

Hmm, I'd have an Aggron and a Gallade, and do... nothing...
    Black Dragon likes this.

Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would also train a Pikachu and keep it as a pet.

~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Here's something to get your hopes up due to my years of research on Pokemon being real:

It is not imposable for Pokemon to exist but the odds of it to be true are very very LOW.

I will tell youthe odds of Pokemon being real by top being the highest probability.

-Evolution(not metamorphosis) makes animals right now that are domesticated by humans will become Pokemon like creatures(have smarts like us,and can use tools like we can) in 75-150 million years in the future: 1 in 750,000,000

- If the Multiverse(Multiverse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) theory is true,that mean that a Pokemon like world might exist but the odd are very very very low due that we don't know if there is more then one universe: 1 in 100,000,000,000,000

Sorry folks,I cant remember the last one...But don't give up hope yet at least...Pokemon are based off of animals after all so why not?
    Bill Cipher likes this.

Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast