The "If Pokémon Were Real" thread - Page 31

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: The "If Pokémon Were Real" thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: The "If Pokémon Were Real" thread

If Pokemon were real. I would want to live in my favorite generation, Johto. And my party would be Sudowoodo(Yeah, that's right. This Pokemon TROLLS fire types into making them think it's a grass type.) Arcanine(Pure awesomeness.) Blastoise(How can you deny a giant, Water cannon mounted turtle?) Ampharos(I love my Amphy! :3) Dragonite(Because flying on a Dragonite would be awesome.) And last, but not least, Weavile. I remember when there was just sneasel. Those were the days. Gen II has always been my favorite. And it always will be. And my home town would be Goldenrod City.
    Steelrush likes this.

Credit goes to Oblivion for making this! Thanks Oblivion! You are Awesome! :)

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Steelrush On Twitter Add Steelrush on Facebook Add Steelrush on MySpace
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by RaffStriker View Post
    If Pokemon were real. I would want to live in my favorite generation, Johto. And my party would be Sudowoodo(Yeah, that's right. This Pokemon TROLLS fire types into making them think it's a grass type.) Arcanine(Pure awesomeness.) Blastoise(How can you deny a giant, Water cannon mounted turtle?) Ampharos(I love my Amphy! :3) Dragonite(Because flying on a Dragonite would be awesome.) And last, but not least, Weavile. I remember when there was just sneasel. Those were the days. Gen II has always been my favorite. And it always will be. And my home town would be Goldenrod City.
    Very excellent choices! Although I would choose different Pokemon, I'd live in Johto as well.
    :D

Gen2 is my favorite generation as well.

I would start my journey in Hoenn with Torchic! :)

Or I would be a member of Team Rocket with my Sneasel~
    Steelrush likes this.

Gym Leader Elite Fire Eladamril's Avatar
    Add Eladamril on Facebook
    Follow Eladamril on Tumblr

I will go on Gen IV and start with chimchar ^^
    james.mathis.144 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

If Pokémon were real, I'd probably be a trainer and breeder. Hopefully my starter would be Cyndaquil, and I'd have an Umbreon by my side |D I'd probably also be like Tracey and spend a lot of my time sketching Pokémon- I think after my journey I'd probably end up with TOO MANY Pokémon living in my house with me. Mostly cute ones. Ahahah.

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

If Pokemon was real, I'd start out trying to be the Pokemon master and beat the champions of all regions and get famous and stuff, but the second I'd step out of my house. I'm making a mad dash for the game corner! I don't need repel, I can fart! I don't need to cut trees, I punch trees with my bare fists >:) (or walk around them). I don't use flash, I use a flashlight >:) (nothing to brag about really). I'm finally at the game corner! I see my rival beat him up and force him to give me a Gengar that immediately obeys me and punches my rival in the face and tosses him into Pokemon Tower. Then I'd get right to the slots. Gengar gets his friend Alakazam to join me so Alakazam's psychic powers can rig the slots and we get rich. Professor Oak comes to me and says: "You didn't get your starter Pokemon! Here's the last one! Oak gave you a Squirtle. Okay Squirtle, go to the counter and trade these tokens for experience points. How you ask? Take this action replay with you. It will help you out. Next second Squirtle is a Blastoise. So we're making millions at the slots until someone says: "Hey kid, shouldn't you be trying to get badges?" Well he can face my wrath. Blastoise use hydro pump. Let's convert these into- Wait I'm getting a call. It's my mom: "How's it going son." "Great!" "How many badges?" "Ummm... 8?" "Already all 8 badges! I'm really proud of you, show me your badges back at Pallet Town 9:00 PM sharp, don't be late! Bye." "Okay, bye." I've only got 2 hours for all of the badges! Blastoise use fly! Uh oh. Look a Pidgey, and it has wings! Let's use the master ball that we stole from my rival when he raided Silph to stop Giovanni. Pidgey, use fly! Wow, it actually worked! Time to beat all of the gym leaders. (1 hour 59 minutes later). Finally, I beat Giovanni! Time to go ho- Oh no my rival is blocking the path and he has anti-aircraft turrets and they target Pidgeys too! Gotta' be sneaky... Uh oh , he saw me. "Hey you, you've wrecked my life long enough prepare to- Ow!" "Nice use of tackle Pidgey! Alakazam, stall him with your psychic powers! Gengar tire him out with toxic! Blastoise, hydro pump him away!" Hey, we beat him. That was easy. Back to pallet town in time. "Hi mom." "Hi son, how's your quest going? Are you being good to your neighbor?" "Yes mom." "You must be tired, need a rest?" "Sure." (After waking up.) "So when will you take on the elite four son?" "Now." Okay, good luck." We need more Pokemon for the elite four, and I know the perfect person to ask... I just stole my rival's Nidoqueen, Kabutops and Dragonite! It's time for the elite four. This is pretty easy. Elite Four Guy: "How did you defeat me?" Me: "You suck at this. Oh yeah, this is for using quick attack which did 1 damage to my precious Nidoqueen. Dragonite use draco meteor." Time for the champion and what do you know, it's my rival. This should be easy. "Hey you- Ouch!" I just used mega kick on him. It was pretty fun. "Take me to the hall of fame!" >:( "Never!" "Oh yeah! I'll walk past you!" "Nooooooo!!!" Oak: I'm very disappointed in you grandson. You lost the second I came." Rival: *Sniff. And that's my Pokemon legend. If you want to see me, I'll be in the game corner at Celadon City.
    Last edited by GengarWithSunglasses; 19th April 2013 at 02:39 PM.
    Kira Akigari and Reshiram149 like this.

Blog Entries

Visit Kira Akigari's Youtube Channel

I will have An Darkrai and terorize people for bacon hahahahahaha
    And Go to my scool destroy so no more school
    And Seal team 6 tries to attack me but my awsome darkrai kill them and get their gun and gun innocent peps like in GTA
    And destroy global warming so the world will be still Healthy so i can eat more bacon hurayy
    AND STOP 2012
    then people bow down to me
    and they give me pokemon platinum action replay and make them build a mansion for me
    and pamper darkrai (you think i will treat him like a douche wrong)
    and get more pokemon so i can get more stuff while they will be treated like royalty
    then catch dialgina and stop me aging so i can be forever young

Blog Entries

I would probably want to start off in Kanto, beginning my journey with any of those 3 starter Pokemon would be good by me, love them all. I'd probably try catching everything but I'd probably build a team out of favorites, my favorites from Kanto tend to land in 2 types, Water and Fighting, maybe I could be the Cerulean Gym Leader or be part of the Fighting Dojo. Golduck and Kingler happen to be favorites of mine, as well as Machoke and Hitmonlee, they would most likely be involved.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

I would travel with Snivy riding on my shoulder. I'd also have an Oshawott, Espeon, Quilava, Emolga, and Buizel.

...Manjoume-san-da!..... Jolty Febe's Avatar

........I'd have a Jolteon a Samurott a sandslash and a Mightyeana though i'd also like a latios so i could appear to be at school but not really be there......I'd journey in unova region.......i'd be a breeder and a trainer but maybe not a champion.....
    .....I claimed Sandslash....7/27/12.....

Default Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread

if pokemon were real, i would already be a pokemon master and beat ash in a battle with my Arceus, Hydreigon, Zekrom, Ursaring, Reshiram, and Mewtwo.
    james.mathis.144 likes this.

I would only have 6, I wouldn't let any rot in a PC box for ages. The pokemon following me around would be my Charmander. Though when he becomes a Charizard he'd be a bit big... I'd have a Feraligatr and a Sceptile, Eelektross, Lucario and Tyranitar.

My god that would be awesome.

This needs to happen
    Last edited by Sprockett; 21st June 2012 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Spell Check
    Steelrush likes this.
    Team X-Gen (Black 2)

Karen of the Johto Elite Four
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites

Blog Entries
    Add Rexasaur on Facebook
    Visit Rexasaur's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread

If pokemon were real, which would be by far the most awesomest most amazing thing ever, i'd probably set out to catch 7 Eevees, evolve them into the 7 Eeveelutions, breed them, then start up a school to train kids how to be Pokemon trainers, by giving them an Eevee each, as it can elvole to suit the needs of each student.

Or, if that fails, i'd be a historian and explore Pokemon ledgends, that would be fun too. Plus, waking up to a group of adorable Eevees would just put a smile to me face :)

Ok, so IF this could happen, then I think it would be awesome.
    I would go around carrying some Poke Balls until I found a Lickilicky from who-knows-where.
    Then, I'd have him go around with me, outside of his Poke Ball, so that we could, erm, "chat".
    I probably wouldn't challenge the Gyms -YET- because it would be fun just wandering with him.

But there would be MANY cons:

-Pokemon would need to have VERY intelligent minds to know what would be good for the "natural" order.
    -We'd have to make our huge factories and stuff far smaller so as to not anger them.
    -What would we EAT in place of meat? Tofu?
    -If it's so easy to find a legendary as in the games, wouldn't the world blow up in two seconds flat?
    -We'd have to lower our standards as to how long our grass ought to be.

Still, it would be cool.
    I think.
    (Still hoping on that possibility! :) )
    Last edited by Sinnoh Champion; 26th June 2012 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Complete idea change
    My fave games:
    Emerald, HG, Diamond

Follow Bilkiba On Twitter

If Pokemon were real, I'd have a Charmander, which I wouldn't evolve, a Vulpix, a Riolu, and a Vaporeon. I would train them, but I wouldn't challenge the Gym Leaders or the Elite Four. I would remain in my area, traveling to only a few nearby towns, and I would battle with local trainers, while trying to keep my Pokemon from taking much damage. I would often take them by the Pokemon Center after battles or if they seemed sick or unhelathy. I wouldn't go out looking for wild Pokemon to catch. Whenever I wandered around, I would keep one of my Pokemon out of it's Pokeball at a time at all times.
    Your Friendly Neighborhood String Blinger

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast