The "If Pokémon Were Real" thread - Page 30

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: The "If Pokémon Were Real" thread

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The "If Pokémon Were Real" thread

If Pokemon were real it would be like every other job, a few successful celebrities and hundreds of thousands of people that didn't make it and failed
    djulienr and Catzeye like this.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries
    Add infernape96 on Facebook

If pokemon where real, I'd have my Infernape along side me......

Same here :D Oh, but it would look EPIC LIKE THIS

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If Pokémon were real school could hack it, because my Bulbasaur and I would be battling our way through the league!

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMaster View Post
    If Pokemon were real it would be like every other job, a few successful celebrities and hundreds of thousands of people that didn't make it and failed
    YES!!

Don't get me wrong I would LOVE it Pokemon was real. However the chances that any of us would become top trainers is slim. Most likely Pokemon would be a sport that could be played at the middle school, high school and collegiate levels with only a few trainers going pro and making money off of it.

However if Pokemon was real I would definitely train some Pokemon for a time before going to college and pursue a more stable career. I would have Luxray, Samurott, Ninetales, Breloom, Metagross and Flygon.
    BlazeMaster likes this.

Check out my tumblr!

Fanfiction <- Please read and review if you like?

If pokemon were real. I am going dropout of school.
    You know the thing that annoys me the most? Ash doesn't have to go to school but YOU DO!

Awesomating everything xawesomatorx's Avatar

Visit xawesomatorx's Youtube Channel

If Pokemon were real it WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!! I wish it was. Anyway my father would be an Elite Four member and would give me a Riolu as my starter. I will start in the Johto region, defeat all of the Johto gym leaders and Elite Four and then head into Kanto and get a charmander. At that point I would probably have a Lucario and Charizard and we will destroy all of the Kanto region gym leaders and Elite Four members. I will then travel to Hoenn and get a treecko. I will train it against my Charizard until it is EPIC. Lucario, Charizard and Sceptile in my team now so we defeat Hoenn and head off to Sinnoh. In Sinnoh I will capture a Gible and train it against all my Pokemon to gain max. strength. Lucario, Charizard, Sceptile and Garchomp now, we defeat all of Sinnoh and travel to Unova by train. We get an Oshawott and train it against Sceptile. It soon evolves into Samurott. We destroy the Unova region and await the next region. While waiting we have a rematch against all of the trainers all over again. While training we find a Scyther. I know it evolves with trading so I trade it while holding a metal coat with my father and Scyther evolves into Scizor. We own everyond. THE END
    |Youtube Channel | <<<Do me a favour; click that link

OFFICIALLY CLAIMED:

Oshawott is watching you! Robin Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robin Storm On Twitter Add Robin Storm on Facebook
    Follow Robin Storm on Tumblr

Do you think its so easy like that? i tink its a great adventure but with some times a little bit of troubles! and i would set up a good team! But.. if pokemon are real... i think they would be abushed to.. and there would be much more crime i think.. but.. The cops got pokemon too

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Steelrush On Twitter Add Steelrush on Facebook Add Steelrush on MySpace
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Storm View Post
    Do you think its so easy like that? i tink its a great adventure but with some times a little bit of troubles! and i would set up a good team! But.. if pokemon are real... i think they would be abushed to.. and there would be much more crime i think.. but.. The cops got pokemon too
    One guy on here had an excellent idea in another post-

What if we were part of the Pokemon world instead?

Oshawott is watching you! Robin Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robin Storm On Twitter Add Robin Storm on Facebook
    Follow Robin Storm on Tumblr

eh? that would be great! i don't know wich pokemon im then.. maybe oshawott or snivy..But i think it would be great!

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

if pokémon were real,I'd tell my teacher that a Charizard burned up my homework papers whenever I forget to bring them >:D

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Blog Entries
    Follow Appletree On Twitter

I'd set up a Pokémon version of The Hunger Games

Hmm...that's tough. I would probably be a Pokémon Trainer, traveling around the world to challenge league's like Ash, allong with my Bulbasaur/Cyndaquil/Torchic/Piplup/Tepig (if I had to pick my starter in the boring way) or Wobbuffet.

For some reason I also could see myself as a co-ordinator, trying to introduce contest's in Unova.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

i would have a togekiss that stayed out of its pokeball. i probably would stay home,or not go too far from home,and catch some pokemon around my house. then when i got a bit older,me and some of my friends would go around with our awesome pokemon and go on a journey.

if Pokemon were real, I would start off on my journey with a Cyndaquil, and try to beat all of the gyms and catch as many cool Pokemon as I can. Once I had a main Johto team, I would take on the Elite 4. Once I had trained enough and beaten them, I would head to Kanto, where I would get my Charmander. I would train it and head out with just Typhlosion and Charizard, my other Johto Pokemon would be put into the PC temporarily. I would catch a new team of Pokemon, aand once again fight the gyms and Elite 4. Then off to Hoenn, where I would get Torchic, train it into Blaziken, catch 3 Hoenn Pokemon, one of which would be a Beldum or Metang, so that I had a full team, and repeat the process of beating gyms and the Elite 4. Then on to Sinnoh, where I would catch new Pokemon and defeat gyms, and the same thing for Unova. After that, I would head back to Kanto, to get a Bulbasaur, and then, once My brother got me a totodile egg, I would have my full team of Elites.

I must be a Pokemon Fanatic.

If Pokemon were real, I would "wake up" walking in a forest. Later I find a Chingling tied to a tree branch by it's red and white strings. I untie them and befriend him/her. I brought the little Pokemon home and asked my parents if I could catch it. They said to make posters for the lost Chingling. "Oh, they must have a trainer. Maybe...", I thought in my head. I did and nobody called our house. So my parents finally said I could catch Chingling. I did with a Great Ball they gave me.
    I would battle a few trainers here and there and later, end up watching a contest. It looked really awesome and thought I should join one too! I did, and this is what Chingling would do: He/she would use Hypnosis in the air above themselves and use Psychic to control the Hypnosis waves to make it spin like a mini tornado. The strings on Chingling's head would control everything. He/she will stop spinning their strings and the mini tornado will stop and vanish, then making a "fireworkish" ending.
    Last edited by Kantosaur; 3rd June 2012 at 09:28 PM.
    Reshiram149 likes this.

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast