The "If Pokémon Were Real" thread - Page 27

Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: The "If Pokémon Were Real" thread

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Steelrush On Twitter Add Steelrush on Facebook Add Steelrush on MySpace
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread

I LIKE that idea!
    BlazeMaster likes this.

Nyx

I'd be a trainer.

I love this idea. Still I always thought - The anime and manga are in different worlds or something like this.
    Just look the anime has exclusive locations and you can catch a chimchar or a squirtle just by walking in a forest.
    In the manga you can't see a rare pokemon like one of the starters wondering around somewhere on route 22 .
    For me the anime world would be a great place to live.

Blog Entries

I would enslave them all and use them as my puppets for world domination!

*evil laugh*

And no one would stop me! expect, some morons, that all goody, goody Because being a badass is cool, these days.

I Seto Kaiba approve of being a badass.

Pkmn Grad Student betterboulder's Avatar

If Pokemon were real, I would have been on a Pokemon journey a long time ago.
    However, it would be extremely unsettling living in that kind of world knowing how extremely powerful Pokemon are. Some are smarter than multiple scientist put together and can essentially control minds, some simply exist emanating record-breaking hot and cold temperatures that could instantly burn or freeze flesh, some are strong enough to punch a hole right through a human chest, and some literally burn souls and steal children. Yeah...Pokemon are dangerous, that's why I think trainers are doing a service to the world by basically domesticating 'em.

Blog Entries

Follow Gunaydin on Tumblr

I'd start out in Pallet Town, but I'd go to school until I was 15 - 16, then start my journey.
    I'd go through region to region.
    My first Poke would be a Riolu from a family member, and it would be very intelligent (ie; can read and communicate through telepathy).
    I'd also have a job as a detective/ police officer as well as my Pokes journey, and by my third reigon I'd be very well known and respected.
    I'd also compete in contests as much as I could, however my journey and job come first.
    Early-ish in my journey (beginning - middle of second region) I'd befriend a Mew (NOT capture it) and it would help me out of life-threatening situations and sometimes travel with me for a few days or weeks, but I wouldn't make it battle or anything.
    By the time my Riolu evolves, it will also have helped me with my job and use those skills in battle.
    Like Red from PokeSpe, I would rescue a Eevee from Team Rocket that can evolve and devolve between Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon. I would eventually (sixth or seventh region) let it evolve into the evolution of its choice.
    By the time Green (aka Blue or Gary) has completely taken over from Prof. Oak (borrowing anime canon here, sorry) I will have settled down back in Pallet as a researcher, however when trainers are in town they would battle me (not for a badge, but kind of like GSC/ HGSS Red).
    Every now and then I'd help a seemingly never-ending rebellion against the Team of the reigon, or help Pokemon Rangers, as either apart of my job or because I want to help.
    I would be epic.
    eevee_lotion likes this.
    This...is Meowth's dream. Meowth strides all over the globe scattering invitations to other Pokémon, insisting they come to "Meowth's Party". At this wonderful party, guests are packed in like sardines as Meowth climbs up the stage with its faithful guitar. It strikes a chord, pauses, and then rocks their world.

If Pokemon were real, then our world would be very dangerous. O_O

Still would be cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny_lovin_it View Post
    If Pokemon were real, then our world would be very dangerous. O_O

Still would be cool though.
    I agree it would be cool

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Steelrush On Twitter Add Steelrush on Facebook Add Steelrush on MySpace
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    I love this idea. Still I always thought - The anime and manga are in different worlds or something like this.
    Just look the anime has exclusive locations and you can catch a chimchar or a squirtle just by walking in a forest.
    In the manga you can't see a rare pokemon like one of the starters wondering around somewhere on route 22 .
    For me the anime world would be a great place to live.
    I'd like a combination of the Pokemon world like the ones both in the anime and in the games. In the games, you can store Pokemon in a suspended data-esq save file on a computer (but that would only be a good idea if your computer had a thoroughly good password and security system).

As for the anime...the Pokemon world in the anime seems to be somewhat superior to how it is in the games...I can't really explain it that well, but still-

It'd be awesome if it had all of the good stuff that the game world and the anime world had.

The Curious Lord of Time Thanatos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well...the closest possible thing to this is us creating Pokemon robots.
    That would be pretty cool.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Well...the closest possible thing to this is us creating Pokemon robots.
    That would be pretty cool.
    They'd break down instead of fainting, and we'd have to spend huge amounts of money to repair them.

kissshipper pikapikapikapikachu's Avatar

Pokemon were real? hmmm?
    1. I'd be a master with like every dragon type pokemon in my arsenal
    2. It would be epic, i'd compete in everything
    3. I'd go on a journey and neeeeverrr gooo back home
    4. Live in the Orange Islands (shamouti ;)

probably be a lot of theft and crime like in the anime though -___-

Blog Entries
    Follow Gwingle On Twitter
    Follow Gwingle on Tumblr Visit Gwingle's Youtube Channel

I'd probably relax all day with my Lucario and Staraptor. Maybe fly around for a while. And then I would catch a Pikachu and Eevee and my world would be complete.

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Overall there would be many great assets to battling but without anime physics there are a few problems

Firstly Pokemon could just improvise moves like Bite, Scratch and Karate Chop, which might make trainer battles just a brawl.

Secondly Water and Ground types wouldn't be able to expel huge amounts of liquid or Sand repeatedly, leaving a huge gap in their move pool.

Thirldly what would be the difference between moves like Bite and Crunch, or psychic and Confu

Finally the biggest problem would be environmental impact. If two Fire types had a fight, a whole swathe of forest would burn down. If a Pokemon used Earthquake a whole City could be levelled to the ground.

Otherwise battles would be pretty cool and I would definitely go to see one :) ( As long as the stadium wasn't destroyed by an Earthquake :)
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

hm if pokemon were real

Good notes:
    easy way of keeping children busy
    pokemon can become domesticated
    scientists would have so much technology and intelegency that we'd be able to just do whatever
    world wars would become childs play and would win by who's a better trainer
    and since we are able to control certain pokemon we would still rule higher

Bad Notes:
    VERY DANGEROUS I mean even a charmander learning scratch? OUCH!
    many more types of villans/religions/and crazy people
    Many more disasters and building issues

I'd say this... would you rather be eatten by a tiger or a larger, stronger, trained pokemon that can burn you to a crisp and then rip you with it's mightier fangs?

probably better of the way we is than a "pokemon" idea but the idea of smarter scientists would help tremendously!

Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast