Ideas For New Pokemon - Page 88
Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1372

Thread: Ideas For New Pokemon

Default Re: Ideas For New Pokemon

A Pokemon based off of an American Pitbull Terrier. Not based on stereotypes, not made out to be a vicious beast like in American media. I think it should be a Ground/Electric type. I know that sounds odd but it sounds cool I guess.

The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar

im sure it's been mentioned lots of times but it is way past time for a Lightning Bug and a Fire Fly with actual elemental secondary types. even if they were just evolutions of Volbeat and Illumise. I wouldnt mind them evolving into /fairy either.

i'd love another elephant inspired pokemon. and definitely more prehistoric critters that arent dinosaurs or not even vertebrates. a fishy one [i know that's a vertebrate :P] but definitely more based off of crazy prehistoric marine creatures. i would LOOOVVVEEEE a fern -> treefern rock/grass pokemon, like a prehistoric oddish to exeggutor.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I sort of like the idea of a dark/poison pokemon with levitate as its ability.

The best I can think of is an ancient box (dark) that is leaking out radioactive gas (poison), where the actual pokemon is the fluffy gas itself, not the box.
    Ascension Drive. Faraway Sands | Fizzy Bubbles

A Fairy/Bug type would be neat. Maybe kind of like a sprite thing? That would be chill.

My Pokemon Fanfiction: Rainbow Village: Town of Colors

I have claimed Igglybuff that likes to enchant me with its Disarming Voice and play with its Pixie Plate! I know its Normalize will hold it back, but we can pull through together if she eats enough Pecha Berries!

http://www.google.com

Registered User Pokémon Spectrum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rentora View Post
    A Pokemon based off of an American Pitbull Terrier. Not based on stereotypes, not made out to be a vicious beast like in American media. I think it should be a Ground/Electric type. I know that sounds odd but it sounds cool I guess.
    If they DID make that, it'd probably get a better reception than Stunfisk did.
    I was born to be a winner... but I'll settle for being an ordinary Trainer.

I have a full list:

Lakigam (Pronounced luh-KAI-gum): a Legendary Magic type Pokémon (For an explanation of the Magic type, check out my post on this thread (If you could invent a new type) that protects the planet as a whole, only showing itself when there is no other alternative. Its signature ability would be Strategize, a new ability that takes all of the opponent's variables (Stats, type, gender, Abilities, moveset, held item) into account and changes into a different ability that gives it an advantage (for instance, if going up against a Blissey with the moves Toxic, Double Team, Softboiled, and Substitute, Lakigam would gain the ability Immunity in order to nullify Toxic).
    Lakigam would be the Trio Master of a new Legendary Trio that embody the three things that all living things need in order to survive:
    ~Wyphern (Grass/Dragon) gives nourishment.
    ~Aquyrm (Water/Dragon) brings clean water.
    ~Landrake (Ground/Dragon) provides shelter. (I'm not too crazy about this one's name, but I can't remember what I originally called it)

I have more, but there's not enough room here, as I just found out while writing the bio for the next Pokémon. I'll have to find somewhere else to post the rest of them, because I don't want to have to make multiple posts here.
    Last edited by Pokémon Spectrum; 21st August 2014 at 08:42 AM.

Blog Entries

Default New Pokémon Thread

What kind of new Pokémon would you like to see? Personally, I would like to see a Bug-Psychic Legendary, like a mix of Genesect and Deoxys. What would you like to see?

Blog Entries

Like every one else ever, I'd like to see a dolphin pokemon.

I also really, really want a hummingbird pokemon. Stat-wise it would be very fast and frail and its movepool would include nearly every "draining" move (Giga Drain, Draining Kiss, etc). Its ability would probably either be Gale Wings, to fit the speed theme, or something related to evasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Like I've said before I'd like to see four legendary pokemon based on the four Chinese gods (Tortoise, Phoenix, Dragon, Tiger).

I also would like to see a swan pokemon.

And a colorful/graceful bird-of-prey of some kind that would fit my original character. Powerful, but small enough to fit on someone's shoulder. Long tail. Has psychic-type attacks, but doesn't necessarily have to be a psychic-type.

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

Fairy/Poison-type
    A Pokemon based from pixies dwelling in mushrooms or something Alice-in-Wonderland-esque.

Ground/Dragon-type
    Thorny Dragon/Devil lizards are very awesome looking creatures found in Australia.

Electric/Fire-type
    Cheetah Pokemons with amazing speed and offenses.

Fairy/Water-type
    Mermaid/Merman based Pokemons with split evos.

Ghost/Rock-type
    Possessed statues of angels or any mythical figures.

Grass/Electric-type
    An "electric power plant", get it? lol lame
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

Blog Entries

I think for the next generation of pokemon, there should be a grass type pokemon that looks like a little duck. that way there will be bird like pokemon of the types
    fire water and grass- torchic, piplup, and the new one I call *gasp* herbling!

Quote Originally Posted by leakedmiley View Post
    Like I've said before I'd like to see four legendary pokemon based on the four Chinese gods (Tortoise, Phoenix, Dragon, Tiger).

I also would like to see a swan pokemon.

And a colorful/graceful bird-of-prey of some kind that would fit my original character. Powerful, but small enough to fit on someone's shoulder. Long tail. Has psychic-type attacks, but doesn't necessarily have to be a psychic-type.
    Since my original reply was taken down due to the fact that I inadvertently worded it in a way that could be taken the wrong way, I'll rephrase it: There's already a swan-based Pokémon. It's called Swanna.

bug/fighting: pseudo legendary based on Kamen Rider and it would know high jump kick

fairy/fighting: based on an elf warrior like in lord of the rings

fairy/dark: based on a goblin or other mischievous fae like changelings

electric/poison: based on the Mongolian death worm. Look it up and you'll be surprised.

bug/dark: based on either a cockroach or an assassin bug

fire/water: fire coral taken to its most literal extreme.

grass/dragon: When antirrhinum goes wild

water/fighting: based on Sha Wujing from journey to the west
    3DS Name: Kyle
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4828-5602-4809
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Flying type: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Am I the only one wanting a banana/more fruit in general Pokemon?
    ...thought so XD

~ Very proud claimer of Cradily ~

Blog Entries

Type combinations I really want are Electric/Fairy and Grass/Dragon

Electric/Fairy could be some some sort of electric fairy, really. This one doesn't require much imagination at all.
    Or, you know, it could be this guy-
    image.jpg

Grass/Dragon, I figure you would start with a standard dragon, but then make it look way more sleek and snaky. Sorta like Serpirior.
    Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me.

Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast