Ideas For New Pokemon - Page 83

Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1315
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Ideas For New Pokemon

Add Virtual Hydlide on Facebook

Default Re: Ideas For New Pokemon

I drawn a creepy shiny statue of a bald cyclop with big lips, his eye looking in the sky. With a sparkle on the belly.
    I assigned him the Electric and Rock type and called it Cycone, and his evolution was Stathund. (well, French names of it where cleverer but... fuu it.)

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

A Grass/Ghost Weeping Willow Pokemon would be awesome I think.

Visit Dr. Slavic's Youtube Channel

Someone should really please tell me if this is too much for a post, but I have been accumulating ideas for a while, and I have them now! Free of charge!

1-15

16-30

31-45

46-60

61-75

76-90

91-97

Some may call me a nerd. Others call me... Tim.

Blog Entries

Visit snake1326's Youtube Channel

another evo of wurmple which is a bug type named psycoon that evolves into a bug/psycic bee. it evolves at level 10 like silcoon and cascoon psycoons evos name is unknown. if you think of a name, reply to me. its moves upon leveling up are:
    1 enadavor
    10 strugle bug
    13 confusion
    20 agilgty
    20 swords dance
    20 amnisa
    20 nasty plot
    27 psybeam
    37 horn drill
    39 bee drill*
    40 psycic
    44 aura sphere
    50 megahorn
    stats
    hp 60
    att 90
    def 70
    sp att 90
    sp def 70
    speed 65

*bee sting attack catigory:
    phys
    descripton the user sticks its barb, stinger, etc realy hard and always poisons but inaccurate. may immensely raise att and sp att. 25% chance immensely raises sp att and sp att. that is its signasure move.
    wurmple has a 5% chance of evolving into psycoon evolves
    it evolves into lubing if it is a boy and lubueen if it is a girl. boy at level 50. girl at level 55.
    lubing stats
    hp 65
    att 130
    def 90
    sp att 50
    sp def 160
    speed 180 level up moves
    1 bug bite
    1 crunch
    50 rock wrecker
    lubing types bug/psycic
    lubeen
    stats
    hp 180
    att 50
    def 160
    sp att 130
    sp def 90
    speed 65
    moves by leveling up
    1 bug buzz
    1 dark pulse
    50 power gem
    lubeen types bug/psycic
    note: I DID NOT USE Luca*io's NAME FOR THE LUBING AND LUBEENS NAME!
    also dr.slavoc, Transire and Transowl i think should be legendaries that are in diffrent games and Transire could be dark ghost.
    Last edited by snake1326; 2nd June 2012 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Slavic View Post
    Someone should really please tell me if this is too much for a post, but I have been accumulating ideas for a while, and I have them now! Free of charge!

1-15

16-30

31-45

46-60

61-75

76-90

91-97

Some may call me a nerd. Others call me... Tim.
    how can i say no to my two favorite types (bug/dark) mixing for the first time? also i really like the idea of a water poison type line.

I'm thinking about a flying eeveelution,or some flying pegasus-like pokemon
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature

Blog Entries

Next game, they should give us a legendary quartet based on the Four Celestial Beasts. Maybe two per version like Landorus and Thundurus, and when you trade to get all four on your version, you can battle Huang Long.

North--Black Tortoise-Snake
    Dark/Water
    Notes: It's elemental association is water, and it's a black turtle so I made the secondary typing dark (also apparently associated with the 'dark warrior' due to its shell according to this link)

East--Azure Dragon
    Dragon/Grass
    Notes: Elemental association with wood

South--Vermillion Bird
    Flying/Fire
    Notes: Association with fire. The other two had their 'animal theme' placed as their primary typing, hence why Flying is the primary typing.

West--White Tiger
    Ghost/Steel
    Notes: Elemental association with metal. Apparently, the white tiger has a history with burial rituals and protecting the dead, hence its primary ghost typing.

Center--Yellow Dragon
    Dragon/Ground
    Notes: It's elemental association is earth.
    SimH5 likes this.

Blog Entries

Visit snake1326's Youtube Channel

my idea for a water starter.
    kratini
    based on baby crabs
    types water
    stats
    hp 1
    att 3
    def 2
    sp att 2
    sp def 3
    speed 2
    moves
    - scratch
    4 leer
    6 mud slap
    9 water gun
    13 mud shot
    18 mud bomb
    26 bubblebeam
    35 crabhammer
    35 night slash
    35 slash
    40 hydro pump
    evolves into
    lobnite at level 19
    lobnite
    based on ignite and lobster
    types fire water
    stats hp 2
    att 4
    def 3
    sp att 3
    sp def 4
    speed 3
    moves
    - scratch
    - leer
    - mud slap
    3 water gun
    6 mud slap
    9 water gun
    20 mud shot
    29 mud bomb
    33 bubblebeam
    39 crabhammer
    39 night slash
    39 slash
    45 hydro pump
    evolves into
    clawber at level 29
    clawber
    based on ember and a lobsters claw
    stats
    hp 4
    att 6
    def 4
    sp att 5
    sp def 6
    speed 3
    moves

4 leer
    6 mud slap
    9 water gun
    13 mud shot
    27 mud bomb
    29 crush claw
    35 bubblebeam
    49 crabhammer
    49 night slash
    49 slash
    55 hydro pump
    69 glutone
    75 crush grip
    the first and mabye only starter that can learn a one hit ko move

This may be an interesting concept...

Name: Shadwrath.
    Class: Legendary.
    Type: Ghost/Steel.
    Species: Great Void Pokemon.
    Special Ability: Shadow Guard (new: whilst HP is above or equal to half, physical moves do no damage to this pokemon).
    Signature Move: Void Sphere (new: Steel Type OHKO move, based upon antimatter).

Stats at Lvl 50:
    HP: 180
    Attack: 40
    Sp. Attack: 120
    Defence: 120
    Sp. Defence:180
    Speed: 40

Description: "Shadwrath: the Great Void Pokemon. It is said to entrap the souls of evil pokemon and people alike in an empty dimension devoid of life for all eternity."

Backstory: According to ancient legend, two pokemon masters laid siege to a small village (with the use of a powerful pokemon) in order to steal its valuable goods. However, they were unaware that the Great Void Pokemon watched over this evil, and entrapped them in an unknown dimension indefinitely. The powerful pokemon escaped however, and begged the Village's pokemon to tell the people that it was sorry, and that it wanted its masters back. Moved with compassion, the people called out to the Great Void Pokemon, in order to return the souls of the two masters. The Great Void Pokemon made an exception, and created a shrine to recognise that it had shown mercy on the man and the woman. All was forgiven, and the two masters with their powerful pokemon gave up their fiendish ways.

Jesse, James and Meowth are up to no good again, and get the inane notion that stealing an ancient relic from a beat up shrine will impress the boss, seeing as it would summon a powerful legendary pokemon. Unfortunately, the Great Void pokemon could not be captured, and fired a Void Sphere at Jesse. James jumped to protect her, but the resulting sphere of energy engulfed them both. They disappeared in a sparkle of light. The Great Void pokemon then disappeared, enraged by the betrayal of its kindness many years ago. Meowth, distraught by his loss, ran to the only people he could for help: Ash and co. The Great Void pokemon seemed almost invincible to local forces, with many defensive attacks, passing through its body with no effect. Meowth managed to convince the gang that Jesse and James would change, and thus Ash and co begin to try and find a way to stop Shadwrath. We see intermittently Jesse and James try and escape the Void Dimension, but to no avail. Ash and co eventually summon the Great Void Pokemon: however, when seeing Meowth, and a fierce battle ensues. Due to Shadwrath's signature move, all the gang are hit and transported to the Great Void. Only Ash remains, and Ash knows he can't win against such a powerful pokemon. He begs for the forgiveness on behalf of Jesse and James and Meowth, and eventually, Shadwrath calms down.

Everyone is returned to the real world, and the shrine is restored. Shadwrath returns to its dimension, whilst Jesse, James and Meowth promise not to cause any more trouble. Unfortunately, the two Pokemon Masters proved to be more noble than the three, and attempted to steal Ash's Pikachu for good measure. The were stopped, and of course, sent flying over the horizon.

Lots of ideas. ALL the ideas. Woot woot

Blog Entries

I have 2 that I've come up with catchy enough names to mention, both are new evolution ideas for Pokemon from the first generation, both also add a new type to the evolutionary line. Borrowing your layout Dr. Slavic, first one I saw.

Name: Darkobra
    Origin: Dark + Cobra
    Type: Poison/Dark
    Ability: Intimidate/Shed Skin
    Evolution: Ekans --Lv. 22--> Arbok --Friendliness @ Night--> Darkobra
    Based On: Arbok with a darker side.

Name: Excaliburd
    Origin: Excalibur + Bird
    Type: Fighting/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye/Inner Focus
    Evolution: Farfetch'd --Lv. 35 Holding Stick--> Excaliburd
    Based On: A more physical Farfetch'd

Evolution methods weren't really planned so I just threw in whatever came to mind, lots of other ideas in my mind but those two seem the easiest to explain.

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

When I was in elementary school, my BFF then and I created an electric-type called "Bittrie" that looked like a batterie, with a three-stage evolution line (I believe it stared out as a AAA battery and then moved up to bigger batteries), and also a Pokemon that looked like a pillow called "Pillowhedge," but I can't remember the type for that. I think it was a water type and/or a fighting type; the second makes sense, I guess, in terms of pillow fights, but the first I just cannot explain.

This was at the tail end of the first generation, when people were starting to get a whiff of the fact that there were more than 151 Pokemon but the news about the second-generation games hadn't been released yet, so there were all these rumors about ways you could get these so-called "Pokegods" in the existing RBY games. So my friend and I tried to convince people that you could get "Bittrie" and "Pillowhedge" these same ways, by defeating the Elite Four X number of times or moving the S.S. Anne truck or whatnot. I don't think we were particularly successful, though.

All that being said, I would like to see "Pillowhedge" as a real Pokemon.
    Last edited by Misato Katsuragi; 18th June 2012 at 01:30 AM.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries
    Follow Avrig On Twitter
    Follow Avrig on Tumblr Visit Avrig's Youtube Channel

I want a mosquito Pokémon, which would be the most annoying thing ever. It could have an ability, which rises its evasion +6 at the start of the match. Otherwise it would have the crappiest movepool ever and weak defenses.
    I claimed Mamoswine ♥ randomness @ twitterAvrig @ deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Avrig View Post
    I want a mosquito Pokémon, which would be the most annoying thing ever. It could have an ability, which rises its evasion +6 at the start of the match. Otherwise it would have the crappiest movepool ever and weak defenses.

^This. I'm tired of only ever seeing Zubat and Tentacool to annoy me, this thing would be great. Maybe it should have some sort of evolution that has redeeming stats and moves, but is waaaay easier to hit, so there would be SOME reason to catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Next game, they should give us a legendary quartet based on the Four Celestial Beasts. Maybe two per version like Landorus and Thundurus, and when you trade to get all four on your version, you can battle Huang Long.

North--Black Tortoise-Snake
    Dark/Water
    Notes: It's elemental association is water, and it's a black turtle so I made the secondary typing dark (also apparently associated with the 'dark warrior' due to its shell according to this link)

East--Azure Dragon
    Dragon/Grass
    Notes: Elemental association with wood

South--Vermillion Bird
    Flying/Fire
    Notes: Association with fire. The other two had their 'animal theme' placed as their primary typing, hence why Flying is the primary typing.

West--White Tiger
    Ghost/Steel
    Notes: Elemental association with metal. Apparently, the white tiger has a history with burial rituals and protecting the dead, hence its primary ghost typing.

Center--Yellow Dragon
    Dragon/Ground
    Notes: It's elemental association is earth.
    This sounds awesome.

Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast