Ideas For New Pokemon - Page 77

Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1314
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Ideas For New Pokemon

I was thinking that their could be a pokemon designed and based around a mini supernova. It could possibly be an evolution of solrock? But I don't think it's necessary. It would be 'The Nova Pokemon' and its type could be fire and ghost or psychic. It could look similar to a spiritomb which reminds of a black hole in a way. I really like this idea so if someone would be nice enough to reply back to add to it, I would be thankful.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Ideas For New Pokemon

A pokemon based on a fire place, could be a grass/fire or a fire/steel type

Quote Originally Posted by ɑ Alpha ɒ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    I need help with this one, a fire/ ice type based on the concept that it's so cold it burns. I have no Idea what it would look like though.
    An Igloo Pokemon, because despite being made of ice Igloos are surprisingly warm inside (especially with a fireplace).
    It could be the evolution of Torkoal!

Quote Originally Posted by Radiuh View Post
    I was thinking that their could be a pokemon designed and based around a mini supernova. It could possibly be an evolution of solrock? But I don't think it's necessary. It would be 'The Nova Pokemon' and its type could be fire and ghost or psychic. It could look similar to a spiritomb which reminds of a black hole in a way. I really like this idea so if someone would be nice enough to reply back to add to it, I would be thankful.
    I think that Fire/psychic would be a better typing, and it would have high special deface and attack, and would be a spectate line from the solrock line. and would change colors when it eveloved
    Last edited by Joltik; 26th February 2012 at 10:42 AM.

mostly just a recluse
    Blog Entries

Schrödinger's cat would be an interesting concept for a Normal/Ghost mon.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    I need help with this one, a fire/ ice type based on the concept that it's so cold it burns. I have no Idea what it would look like though.
    I thought of an Ice/Fire type before, but it's suppose to be a floating crystal ball w/ evil yellow eyes containing blue fire inside.

Blog Entries

We still need a Bug/Dark combination. Maybe some sort of swarming insect, like wasps or something? It could have an ability where it's stronger in groups, maybe a buff on stats when in double or triple battles and a double buff when it's in a double or triple battle with another one of itself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by āruscio View Post
    We still need a Bug/Dark combination. Maybe some sort of swarming insect, like wasps or something? It could have an ability where it's stronger in groups, maybe a buff on stats when in double or triple battles and a double buff when it's in a double or triple battle with another one of itself.
    I would recommended for it to be spider based, but was already have two of those, how about a termite?
    A ground/bug type based on a dung beadle would be cool only instead of moving dung, it could move earth

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Bug/dark? I'm thinking a roach. I've only seen them in dim to dark places. I think I'll design one of those too. In fact, I'll design two, one to evolve into the other and the line will be based on the palmetto bug, which is a type of giant roach. Palmette will be the first stage, and Eboroach is the evolved form. The former's name should be obvious, but the latter is "ebony" + "roach." Ebony is a black color.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I got another idea: A mage that'll evolve into either a wizard or a witch depending on its gender. The wizard will be Psychic, and the witch will be Psychic/Dark.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Bug/dark? I'm thinking a roach. I've only seen them in dim to dark places. I think I'll design one of those too. In fact, I'll design two, one to evolve into the other and the line will be based on the palmetto bug, which is a type of giant roach. Palmette will be the first stage, and Eboroach is the evolved form. The former's name should be obvious, but the latter is "ebony" + "roach." Ebony is a black color.
    That's perfect! here's a cookie

A fighting/flying type based on a fighter jet

I still want to see a Pokemon based on a stegosaurus. Nothing fancy. Probably would be cool if it were a rock type. Just rock.

Also bug and steel type Eevee evolutions? And ghost eventually. Eevee is so awesome.

Excuse my unoriginality please.

Blog Entries

A Ice/rock type based on a glass cannon, amazing attack, lowest defense in the game.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

What have I done: A bulky water/ground type sea cow, or manatee if I was more specific, w/ Sap Sipper, allowing it to have no weakness.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

A Water/Fighting type dolphin to counter Sharpedo. I mean, dolphins are natural enemies of sharks, so... XDD

I had a line of wolves in mind, even went as far as moveset, stats and abilities, but I won't type all the details :) yea you're welcome

Wolfur- ice type baby wolf pokemon [48 50 50 50 50 74]

Wolfang (evolves from wolfur)- an ice type adolescent wolf pokemon [53 73 53 73 53 97]

Malpha (evolves from male Wolfang)- a quite big ice/fighting wolf pokemon with 2 feet on each leg resulting in increased agility. Has an orange martial artsy headband made of energy/aura. Can stand on hind legs for a while and can form a fist with the feet on a front leg, enabling it to learn moves like drain punch. sig move: side dodge, protects from single target attacks while raising evasion, fails with succession. [53 126 90 73 73 107]

Galpha (evolves from female Wolfang)- a reddish ice/fire wolf pokemon that was outcast from its pack. Leaves a trail of red energy/aura as it runs. Is filled with rage due to it being exiled, thus learns a lot of "anger" moves such as rage. sig move: temper, a weak/moderate fire type attack that leaves the target frozen at the end of the next turn, similar to yawn's effects. [90 73 53 107 73 126]

wow, having nothing to do in a day can really make ur mind wander haha

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bisharpual View Post
    I had a line of wolves in mind, even went as far as moveset, stats and abilities, but I won't type all the details :) yea you're welcome

Wolfur- ice type baby wolf pokemon [48 50 50 50 50 74]

Wolfang (evolves from wolfur)- an ice type adolescent wolf pokemon [53 73 53 73 53 97]

Malpha (evolves from male Wolfang)- a quite big ice/fighting wolf pokemon with 2 feet on each leg resulting in increased agility. Has an orange martial artsy headband made of energy/aura. Can stand on hind legs for a while and can form a fist with the feet on a front leg, enabling it to learn moves like drain punch. sig move: side dodge, protects from single target attacks while raising evasion, fails with succession. [53 126 90 73 73 107]

Galpha (evolves from female Wolfang)- a reddish ice/fire wolf pokemon that was outcast from its pack. Leaves a trail of red energy/aura as it runs. Is filled with rage due to it being exiled, thus learns a lot of "anger" moves such as rage. sig move: temper, a weak/moderate fire type attack that leaves the target frozen at the end of the next turn, similar to yawn's effects. [90 73 53 107 73 126]

wow, having nothing to do in a day can really make ur mind wander haha
    I had a similar idea, except what I had in mind was an Ice/Dark arctic wolf that evolves once.

Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast