Ideas For New Pokemon - Page 76

Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1314
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Ideas For New Pokemon

Blog Entries

Default Re: Ideas For New Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Sith Droideka View Post
    Ahem. A hyena Pokémon. It would be Dark-type with strong attack (since hyenas are strong hunters). I would catch three and name them after the Lion King trio.
    A new shark, with Dark/Water and much, much better than Sharpedo is. And a pseudo-legendaries in the form of Microraptor->Velociraptor->Utahraptor, with Dragon/Rock and massive attack and speed stats. Rock/Dragon would probably make it pretty frail, though...
    what about Mightyena?
    how bout a pumpkin pokemon (Grass type) to a jack-o-lantern, I know that this has been said, but it would have two forms and a would change between the two depending on the time. during the night it would have it's candle on and would be a fire grass type, and during the day the light would be off and be a grass dark type.

there could also be a tree pokemon, that if evolved during the day would become a fire/grass type and during the night a dark grass type

Blog Entries

The jack o lantern pokemon idea is prolly one of my favorites. I don't think a fire/grass type has ever been considered.

I also feel like the game needs a psychic/dark type....its a really interesting combination that hasn't been used. Maybe it could be some sort of evil toy? Like a jack in the box?

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Ooh, yeah, I'll design one of those too! I'm going to make it ghost/grass though. That sounds more fitting, imo. I'm calling it Jackorn. A shortening of "jack-o-lantern." :3

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapurple View Post

I also feel like the game needs a psychic/dark type....its a really interesting combination that hasn't been used. Maybe it could be some sort of evil toy? Like a jack in the box?
    there is a fan fic (and a really good one at that that) had a dark/psychic fake pokemon here's a link to the bio

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Er, the picture says it's a light/dark type...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Er, the picture says it's a light/dark type...
    oh my fault just ignore that post then sorry

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Ahem. A hyena Pokémon. It would be Dark-type with strong attack (since hyenas are strong hunters). I would catch three and name them after the Lion King trio.
    A new shark, with Dark/Water and much, much better than Sharpedo is. And a pseudo-legendaries in the form of Microraptor->Velociraptor->Utahraptor, with Dragon/Rock and massive attack and speed stats. Rock/Dragon would probably make it pretty frail, though...
    what about Mightyena?
    Mightyena's a dog, not a hyena. Although I can see the name in the mon name, but Mightyena quite simply does not look like a spotted hyena (those are the right ones, right?).
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

Blog Entries

what about Mightyena?
    Mightyena's a dog, not a hyena. Although I can see the name in the mon name, but Mightyena quite simply does not look like a spotted hyena (those are the right ones, right?).
    I can see the difference and we could use a better hyena like pokemon then Mightyena

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

what about Mightyena?
    There are different subspecies of Hyena, so Mightyena could be based off of either one of them.

Blog Entries

^ has a point

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

That was my point. Mightyena is one kind of hyena. A different hyena could be a different kind of hyena. We do have more than one kind of frog or spider, after all.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

Blog Entries

I just got one, how about a pokemon based on a troll, the under the bridge kind, not the internet kind. It could be a grass/dark type or something

I just got one, how about a pokemon based on a troll, the under the bridge kind, not the internet kind. It could be a grass/dark type or something
    Wouldn't that be a more water/dark? The idea's unique though, and I like it.

Pre-evo for bouffalant and Tauros and Miltank, a calf Pokemon with 2 tails and a small afro and pink in colour. Evolves into Tauros by trading holding the fluffy tail, and into Bouffalant with the Power Afro when traded. It evolves into miltank with MooMoo Milk when traded.

Blog Entries

I need help with this one, a fire/ ice type based on the concept that it's so cold it burns. I have no Idea what it would look like though.

I need help with this one, a fire/ ice type based on the concept that it's so cold it burns. I have no Idea what it would look like though.
    An Igloo Pokemon, because despite being made of ice Igloos are surprisingly warm inside (especially with a fireplace).

Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast