Ideas For New Pokemon - Page 46

Page 46 of 88 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Ideas For New Pokemon

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: Ideas For New Pokemon

Here's another one: Gyarados evolves when leveled up while knowing DRAGON DANCE and finally gets a water/dragon type. His attack falls considerably, Spcl Attack goes over 300 and his colour changes to something like Grayish-blue with some other changes in his features.
    How about it?

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Ideas For New Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeXX View Post
    I think there needs to be a Luvdisc evolution
    Nah, Luvdisc is awesome as it is /sarcasm

Anything would be an improvement to it, actually, so I second this. Although it would probably be butt-ugly...

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by H-con View Post
    Nah, Luvdisc is awesome as it is /sarcasm

Anything would be an improvement to it, actually, so I second this. Although it would probably be butt-ugly...
    Like Probopass? Probably.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aerodactyl View Post
    Here's another one: Gyarados evolves when leveled up while knowing DRAGON DANCE and finally gets a water/dragon type. His attack falls considerably, Spcl Attack goes over 300 and his colour changes to something like Grayish-blue with some other changes in his features.
    How about it?
    Gee that makes sense. Make him evolve in one generation by using a method that should have made him evolve in another generation, but didn't because the the game programmers hadn't thought of it yet.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

I think it would be interesting if there was a really powerful looking pokemon that evolved into a really weak looking pokemon.

Blog Entries

How about it?
    I thought of somthing like that but location based evolving at the dragons waterfall. Milotic evoling there also.

The strongest of them all

Blog Entries

Like others have stated, Pokemon like Pachurisu and Luvdisc need a new evolution stage. I also think it'd be kinda nice if the Shellos evolution chain gets a 3rd and final form (even though I think Gastrodon does fine being a Water/Ground type who's able to learn the TM's Earthquake and Avalanche, and also immune to Electric attacks). With the Dusk Stone being introduced in Generation IV, I can kinda see using it to evolve Eevee in a new Ghost-type Eevee-lution.
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KPTitan View Post
    With the Dusk Stone being introduced in Generation IV, I can kinda see using it to evolve Eevee in a new Ghost-type Eevee-lution.
    Then they might as well have allowed this in Gen IV. The reason the moon stone couldn't evolve Eevee into Umbreon is because the moon stone couldn't do that in gen 1 prior to umbreon's creation.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Region Master View Post
    I think a peacock-based pokémon; it could be like the Milotic family, start out with something like a pigeon and end up with a beautiful peacock. Flying-ground type. Just a thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by Region Master View Post
    Exactly!!!!! Like a water-fire type. You know, love can be "steamy"! LOL

I still like these 2 ideas!! The first is about a brand new pokémon and the second about Luvdisc!

I've come up with loads.

Cublaze, the fire starter. A widdle lion with a fiery mohawk. Evolves into Cougurn, then Arslan, this beast looking lion with a flmaing mane, tail, and feet.

Tlelly, the water starter. A widdle elephant with a hose for a trunk. Evolves into Fantella, then Fanthorrent, a huge water-steel type elephant with battle armor, iron tusks, and a trunk like a cannon.

Vyppler, grass starter. Tiny snake with a seed pod for a head and a vine for a body. Evolves into Vypplorn, a beastly lizard with a woody head and a viney, muscular body. Evolves into Wyvorn, a grass/flying dragon with wings like Tropius, a thorny body, and a sick shell on its face.

And then, like, fifty more.

Blog Entries

Vyppler sort of sounds like Bellsprout...but good ideas

Blog Entries

Eevee should have a Ghost-type evolution....Maybe CREEPEON? And there could be something like evolving it at exactly 12:00 or maybe levelling up in Ghost-towerish place....

bug types just got cuter Pancake-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Eevee should have a Ghost-type evolution....Maybe CREEPEON? And there could be something like evolving it at exactly 12:00 or maybe levelling up in Ghost-towerish place....
    Creepeon... lol! I like that. >w<
    but I'd say evolving at 12AM would be too difficult to do and too late for most people. and Dusk Stone's out of the question... I'd say if they make one, it'd be like you said, in a regional location thing.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Ideas For New Pokemon

Man the designers at Nintendo must read this thread!

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakesh! View Post
    Then they might as well have allowed this in Gen IV. The reason the moon stone couldn't evolve Eevee into Umbreon is because the moon stone couldn't do that in gen 1 prior to umbreon's creation.
    No, it was because Umbreon was introduced in generation II. *shot*

Anyways, they could easily made it so that it evolved into Umbreon at night when using a Moon Stone. As day/night wasn't introduced back then, it could work. I always wondered why my Moon Stone and Sun Stone never worked on my Eevee though... (obviously, I found out later why)

If Eevee evolves into a Ghost-type by using a Dusk Stone at a special place (like a foggy area like other people proposed) then the problem is solved. It's like having the cake and eating it too!

And more, high-powered bugs. Scizor, Scyther, Heracross, Yanmega, Venomoth and Pinsir are all getting old. Something that actually makes me want to use a bug in-game (used Scizor on Platinum, other than that, none).

Page 46 of 88 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast