Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Ideas For New Pokemon

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: Ideas For New Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson-Ninetales View Post
    How about an alternate evolution for vulpix?
    No. I hate all new-added alternate evolutions with the exceptions of eeveelutions. So I'd hate that one too.

I think that from now on, we should leave all Gen I Pokemon alone.
    Yes sometimes its fun to add an evolution or pre-evo.
    But at this point, too much has been modified on the Gen I Pokemon.
    Instead of that, how about making totally new Pokemon.
    Something the world has never yet seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance361 View Post
    I got a starter for the next region. A Grass Pokémon named Leafile it would look kinda like a Chikorita but a bit more closer to a wolf. It would evolve at level 14 into a Grass/Dark Pokémon and I'll call it Grapyle for now, I don't have a name for it, it would then evolve again at level 34 into another Grass/Dark type. But I don't know what it is called.
    How about Avaleaf for the last evo ?
    I thought it could be a kind of leaf avalanche kinda thing.
    I had that name picked out for another grass type Pokemon, but maybe it could be put to better use ?

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I'm working on drawings for an ice/dragon, fire/dragon, and dark/dragon as mascots of the next gen. I've also got abilities planned somewhat, kinda like Groundon and Kyogre. The dark dragon makes it night when it's following you.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

More legendary dragons? Why not a legendary bug for instance? They're underloved, we need stronger bugs ~_~

Blog Entries

an altenate evo for magneton magnemin
    description it seems too all scientists that this pokemon eats magnemite to become more strong.it learns 4 new moves copy print delete and zapy

But what would a legendary bugs look like? There are not much legends of bugs around the world... :P

We for sure need an ant Pokemon, and along with it, an ant-eater one.
    Idea for pure Flying type - one based on whirlwind of clouds, kinda like an Air Elemental. With Flying/Electric evolution, darker in appearance, and more like storm clouds.
    Help me hatch my eggs, please:

Blog Entries

hm yeah we do need a legendary buggy like a giant cockroach.

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Peri View Post
    But what would a legendary bugs look like? There are not much legends of bugs around the world... :P
    Like empoleonater said, an easy way would be using giant bugs.
    There are also other kind of bugs, like scorpions (if I'm not wrong they're bugs) that make good candidates as well :)

Well, don't get me wrong, but "bugs" don't strike me as very... epic. The word "bug" itself carries somewhat dismissive connotation. If we were to have any legendary bugs, they should be based on some real-world legends associated with this thing. Only thing I can think of right now is the Spider Woman from Hopi Indians mythology, and giant ants from proper India, though "witnessed" only by the Greeks.
    Help me hatch my eggs, please:

Quote Originally Posted by empoleonater View Post
    hm yeah we do need a legendary buggy like a giant cockroach.
    A Giant Cockroach would be AWESOME!
    =\

Blog Entries

or a mothmonkey.
    evo of arceus could be like al pokemon types and atk and def and speed but only when lvl 100.

YouTube celebrity Dilophosaurus Rex's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had a couple of ideas planned out for new (pre-)evolutions of old Pokémon.

Pre-evolutions:

Kublaikhan (pre-evolution of Kangaskhan)
    Type: Normal
    Description: The baby that's in a Kangaskhan's pouch.

Coloreon (pre-evolution of Kecleon)
    Description: A small two-legged lizard with small spikes running down its back and a curly tail. Also has a very long tongue.

Evolutions:

Camoleon (evolution of Kecleon)
    Description: A bigger Kecleon with large bulbous eyes, a long curled-up tail and three large horns sprouting from its head.

Knowlegde (evolution of Noctowl)
    Type: Psychic/Flying
    Description: Looks like Noctowl only purple with grey wings, a large grey beard, grey body markings and a red gem on its forehead.

Reindolph (evolution of Stantler)
    Type: Normal/Ice
    Description: Looks like Stantler only larger, black fur on its back, a glowing red nose and much larger, branched antlers.

Beevil (evolution of male Combee)
    Type: Bug/Flying
    Description: A large bee with a huge stinger and multiple glowing red eyes.

Medisensei (evolution of Medicham)
    Type: Psychic/Fighting
    Description: A larger version of Medicham wearing a purple robe with a black belt and black hair with a ponytail.

Qwilfist (evolution of Qwilfish)
    Type: Water/Poison
    Description: A larger version of Qwilfish with longer spikes and two muscular arms covered in small spikes.

Pegflare (evolution of Rapidash)
    Type: Fire/Flying
    Description: Rapidash except it has more flames and two large wings with flames coming out of them.

Widoweb (evolution of female Ariados)
    Type: Bug/Dark
    Description: A larger version of Ariados colored black with green stripes. It also has a very large behind and larger, sharper fangs.

Voodoll (evolution of Banette)
    Type: Ghost/Grass
    Description: Banette wearing a large multicolored voodoo mask. It also has multiple pins sticking into its body and it is holding a wooden staff.

Voltoise (evolution of Torkoal)
    Type: Fire/Water
    Description: A large orange sea turtle with a volcano on its back.

Beautice (evolution of Jynx)
    Type: Ice/Psychic
    Description: A supermodel-slim Jynx with very long blonde hair wearing a long red dress and white arm gloves.

Palettail (evolution of Smeargle)
    Description: Looks like Smeargle, but larger and with two tails: one for painting and one is a palette with multiple colors on it.

Gemalice (evolution of Sableye)
    Type: Ghost/Dark
    Description: A larger, more evil Sableye with two large red wings and a tail.

Ferore (evolution of Mawile)
    Type: Steel
    Description: A four-legged lizard-like creature with many sharp spikes all over its body and Mawile's trademark jaws growing out of the back of its head.

Plantrap (evolution of Carnivine)
    Type: Grass/Dark
    Description: A Carnivine with a larger head and a lure antenna growing out of its head.

Skelizard (evolution of Marowak)
    Type: Ground/Ghost
    Description: A skeletal version of Marowak which uses its own bones as clubs.

Houndemise (evolution of Houndoom)
    Type: Dark/Fire
    Description: A three-headed, more ferocious version of Houndoom with thick black fur, large claws and teeth and a long pointy tail.

Sauroplant (evolution of Tropius)
    Type: Grass/Rock
    Description: An enormous Pokémon, larger than even Wailord. It looks like Tropius, but it has no wings. It has a long tail ending in a stone club and it has rock-hard armor on its back, covered by bushes.

Farsawt (evolution of Farfetch'd)
    Type: Fighting/Flying
    Description: A larger, more humanoid version of Farfetch'd with a red headband. It also wields two leeks shaped like swords.

Alumineon (evolution of Eevee)
    Description: Looks like a bigger grey Eevee covered in armor plating, complete with nails.

Spectreon (evolution of Eevee)
    Type: Ghost
    Description: Looks like a purple Eevee with large red eyes and black "ghost fire" coming out of its feet, neck and tail.

Kombateon (evolution of Eevee)
    Type: Fighting
    Description: A bipedal Eevee which looks like a slim, pouchless kangaroo with a red headband and a red waistband. It has large fists.
    Uploading narrated LP's and occasional Pokémon videos at http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura!

Quote Originally Posted by Dilophosaurus Rex View Post
    I had a couple of ideas planned out for new (pre-)evolutions of old Pokémon.

Pre-evolutions:

Kublaikhan (pre-evolution of Kangaskhan)
    Description: The baby that's in a Kangaskhan's pouch.

Coloreon (pre-evolution of Kecleon)
    Description: A small two-legged lizard with small spikes running down its back and a curly tail. Also has a very long tongue.

Evolutions:

Camoleon (evolution of Kecleon)
    Description: A bigger Kecleon with large bulbous eyes, a long curled-up tail and three large horns sprouting from its head.

Knowlegde (evolution of Noctowl)
    Type: Psychic/Flying
    Description: Looks like Noctowl only purple with grey wings, a large grey beard, grey body markings and a red gem on its forehead.

Reindolph (evolution of Stantler)
    Type: Normal/Ice
    Description: Looks like Stantler only larger, black fur on its back, a glowing red nose and much larger, branched antlers.

Beevil (evolution of male Combee)
    Type: Bug/Flying
    Description: A large bee with a huge stinger and multiple glowing red eyes.

Medisensei (evolution of Medicham)
    Type: Psychic/Fighting
    Description: A larger version of Medicham wearing a purple robe with a black belt and black hair with a ponytail.

Qwilfist (evolution of Qwilfish)
    Type: Water/Poison
    Description: A larger version of Qwilfish with longer spikes and two muscular arms covered in small spikes.

Pegflare (evolution of Rapidash)
    Type: Fire/Flying
    Description: Rapidash except it has more flames and two large wings with flames coming out of them.

Widoweb (evolution of female Ariados)
    Type: Bug/Dark
    Description: A larger version of Ariados colored black with green stripes. It also has a very large behind and larger, sharper fangs.

Voodoll (evolution of Banette)
    Type: Ghost/Grass
    Description: Banette wearing a large multicolored voodoo mask. It also has multiple pins sticking into its body and it is holding a wooden staff.

Voltoise (evolution of Torkoal)
    Type: Fire/Water
    Description: A large orange sea turtle with a volcano on its back.

Beautice (evolution of Jynx)
    Type: Ice/Psychic
    Description: A supermodel-slim Jynx with very long blonde hair wearing a long red dress and white arm gloves.

Palettail (evolution of Smeargle)
    Description: Looks like Smeargle, but larger and with two tails: one for painting and one is a palette with multiple colors on it.

Gemalice (evolution of Sableye)
    Type: Ghost/Dark
    Description: A larger, more evil Sableye with two large red wings and a tail.

Ferore (evolution of Mawile)
    Description: A four-legged lizard-like creature with many sharp spikes all over its body and Mawile's trademark jaws growing out of the back of its head.

Plantrap (evolution of Carnivine)
    Type: Grass/Dark
    Description: A Carnivine with a larger head and a lure antenna growing out of its head.

Skelizard (evolution of Marowak)
    Type: Ground/Ghost
    Description: A skeletal version of Marowak which uses its own bones as clubs.

Houndemise (evolution of Houndoom)
    Type: Dark/Fire
    Description: A three-headed, more ferocious version of Houndoom with thick black fur, large claws and teeth and a long pointy tail.

Sauroplant (evolution of Tropius)
    Type: Grass/Rock
    Description: An enormous Pokémon, larger than even Wailord. It looks like Tropius, but it has no wings. It has a long tail ending in a stone club and it has rock-hard armor on its back, covered by bushes.

Farsawt (evolution of Farfetch'd)
    Type: Fighting/Flying
    Description: A larger, more humanoid version of Farfetch'd with a red headband. It also wields two leeks shaped like swords.

Alumineon (evolution of Eevee)
    Description: Looks like a bigger grey Eevee covered in armor plating, complete with nails.

Spectreon (evolution of Eevee)
    Type: Ghost
    Description: Looks like a purple Eevee with large red eyes and black "ghost fire" coming out of its feet, neck and tail.

Kombateon (evolution of Eevee)
    Type: Fighting
    Description: A bipedal Eevee which looks like a slim, pouchless kangaroo with a red headband and a red waistband. It has large fists.
    That is a list, but they ussually do not put too many evolve Eevees out at a time. Some others do not need to be evolved. Rapidash is what it is, a strong fire horse pokemon. Marowak, who cares if it evolves. Same with Farfetch'd.

I think they need a few more pure pokemon. If you look at the pure dark pokemon, there is only like 3. Other dark pokemon is a dark/fire or dark/flying. Or pure psychic pokemon.
    Do not ask me that you have a chance to be a mod, I will not take the job if it is to leave the forum.

my friend Pichu90 made my avatar.

Blog Entries

I have no name for this guy but hes a Pumkien.

A Grass type that evolves into different types at different times of the the day.

In the morning or day a Grass Fire type

At night a Dark type

After Midnight a ghost type

The strongest of them all

Unregistered user TheDarthWater's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Evolutions:

Magnequad (Evolution of Magnemite, evolves with Zapmagnet)
    Type: Electric/Steel
    Description:Simple, Just like Magneton, but 4 instead of 3.
    Last edited by TheDarthWater; 17th September 2009 at 10:42 AM.
    98 % of the internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you're one of the 2 % that would sit back and laugh, copypaste this into your sig.
    GENERATION 24
    The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast