Ideas For New Pokemon - Page 26
Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas For New Pokemon

Default Re: Ideas For New Pokemon

Ignoring troll and getting back to the topic...

I don't have names or exact designs, but I would love to see Pokemon based on moose or loons. Or the American bison, for that matter- that would be a tank with unexpected speed stats. (Seriously, have you ever seen one run?)

The moose-based Pokemon would be Normal-type, I should imagine; goofy-looking, but very powerful. High Attack and Defense stats. The loon-based one would be Flying/Dark or Psychic; the red eyes and black-and-white patterned plumage would make this a very striking creature, just like the real thing. Its very distinctive cry could become an attack- maybe making its opponent cringe or become confused? As for the American bison- definitely Ground-type. Very high Attack, Defense, and Speed. Attacks would include Agility and Take Down.

Damn, now I'd love to see these for real!

Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I'm using this evolution of Rapidash that I came up with and Ash~Dawn made me for my upcoming fanfic novel.

Like I said it's an evolution of Rapidash, based on Pegasus the flying horse.

I'm calling it Megasus, but I'd like suggestions for a better name for my novel!

Coming Soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    I'm using this evolution of Rapidash that I came up with and Ash~Dawn made me for my upcoming fanfic novel.

Like I said it's an evolution of Rapidash, based on Pegasus the flying horse.

I'm calling it Megasus, but I'd like suggestions for a better name for my novel!
    I like Megasus, although it doesn't have any reference to fire at all...but then niether do Ponyta or Rapidash, so I like it. I'm not very creative tho, im sure other people will be able to come up with someting!

Rabid Vash Fangirl ninjamitsuki's Avatar

You know, I was just going to post about an evolution of Rapidash that looked like a unipeg, but what do you know, someone just posted that.

Hmm... I don't think there's been a llama Pokemon yet! What type... Ground/normal, I guess?

Everyone's favorite Rabid Vash fangirl!

Here's a few:

Tigub-A tiger-cub-like Pokemon that's really small and cute, kinda triagnular shape with no real body. Kinda like a head with small paws and a flame-tipped tiger tail (it's fire-type) Evolves into...

Tigat-About the size and shape of A housecat, but besides that, it kinda looks like Tigub. Is still fire type, but now has a flame on the tip of its tail and on the tips of its ears. evolves into...

Tigang-The size of a real tiger and now is fire/water type. Has flames on th tip of it's tail, tips of ears, and a ring of fire around it's neck.

Also:

Chipa-A Pachirisu pre-evolution. Haven't really decided what it would look like.

Pachinya-A female-only evolution of Pachirisu. About the size of an Eeveelution, and has the same fur patterns, but is cat-shaped.

Pachineko-Male-only evolution of Pachirisu. Haven't decided what it looks like.

And a Vulpix pre-evo would be nice. :)
    Proud to be a Christian. <3

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.

OK I don't have a name for it but

A Komodo Dragon like Pokemon Poison/Dragon Intimate

A hunter that will target pray many times it's size. It is known for biting it's victim and waiting for it to sub come to the poison

The strongest of them all

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

I have this one, sort of a cute dark/ghost type like eevee (found this image when searching online):

I call it "Ghosfang" the ghost dog pokemon (needs a better name), can learn all moves a poochyama and mightyena can learn, plus all moves a sablyeye can learn. Has ability either intimidate or levitate. Some can levitate and others can't

Thanks Felly for banner

^That was close to me. Interesting

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I once created a large group of fake pokemon, but they weren't really that great.

The Legendary Serpents was the best.

Stryker: A raccoon version of Farfetched.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

i hav great ideas for new pokemon

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

And they are...

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

I had an idea for a water/flying type. Better than wingull, based of a ganet (sea bird with big beak) so it lcan learn all moves a fearow can (because of sharp long beak), plus water gun, brine, dive, aqua ring, surf, water pulse, bubble, bubblebeam, rain dance, leer, hypnosis, sky attack and air slash. THis pokemon has a high speed and attack and average defense. It does not evolve from or into any other pokemon.

Thanks Felly for banner

^That was close to me. Interesting

It would be great to have a Ice/Flying type Pokemon based on white peacock, one of the most beautiful animals in my opinion. Its first form could look like a female white peacock and when it evolves it gets that glorious tail.
    Last edited by Taija; 6th June 2009 at 05:12 PM.

mine are for starters
    a red and black zebra (fire) it evolves into a larger zebra tht has metal hooves so that it can learn a very strong stomp move (fire)(dark) the final stage is a giant zebra with steel horns and hooves hes red with steel stripes and a steal tail

for a grass starter
    a aqua colored hippo tht is about th size of aaron nd has a little lillypad on his bak so that other pokemon like craby can go on him kindve like how the fish r attatched to mantaray(grass)thn i cnt realy get by tht with th hippo if theres any sudgestions for his stages

i dnt have a fire

for other pokemon i was thinkin cat, girrafe, tasmanian devel, polar bear, again th idea bout th peacock. also for stages of already made pokemon i was thinkin a cloud that can learn moves tht are flying ,electric, and water he turns into a black thunder cloud @ night where his electric atacks and dark attacks are strong and in the day he is a white cloud where his fire and water move are strong
    he can be the 3rd evolution of the baloon and blimp pokemon

also haw about cute 1st stage forms of torros meowth and others like that of laprus nd kangus without kong

The Devastating Ace!

Default prismatic:banana:

Ironast
    [steel]
    sturdy:1 hit ko resistant-----heatproof:fire resistant
    all metallic body,dark gray,human looking torso,two arms:basically long spikes,same for legs,a cube shaped head,four red eyes

Lv.22 evolves into
    Titanmien
    [steel]
    (see Ironast)
    metallic,dark gray,spider like body,human torso at front of spider,same head as Ironast

Lv.37 evolves into
    Prismia
    [steel/grass]
    Refracter:psychic resistant---heat proof:fire resistant
    body:two clear pyramids,square sides touch,two red eyes on each all four top sides--arms:same as body except longer and thinner

created these when i was like 8 hope you like em'

Smogon.net has some interesting pokemon they've come up with. I especially like the Fire/Grass they came up with.

Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast