I'd Do Anything

Thread: I'd Do Anything

Default I'd Do Anything

For those of you who would really, realy, REALLY like to live in the Pokemon world, what would you do to get there. Let's say someone had to power to take you there but asked you what would do for it.

So, what are the lengths you would take to make it?

Just to let you know, no matter how herp-derpy the evil team is in that region I would pledge to be a part of that team if that ment I could live in the Pokemon world.
    3DS Friend Code ~ 1762-2785-8494

Add me and give me yours!!

eat

Default Re: I'd Do Anything

I'd do anything for love, but I won't do that.

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Steelrush On Twitter Add Steelrush on Facebook Add Steelrush on MySpace
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Torterra Trainer View Post
    For those of you who would really, realy, REALLY like to live in the Pokemon world, what would you do to get there. Let's say someone had to power to take you there but asked you what would do for it.

So, what are the lengths you would take to make it?
    This question is somewhat difficult to answer, and yet it is a very good question as well.

I'd try to passively haggle with the person, making it so that I could bring my friends and family with me on that journey at first, and hopefully they'd allow me to do less to get to that world.

But if I had to do something on a very large scale in order to go there, I'd do anything that wouldn't involve great mental/emotional/physical pain, inflicting damage upon others, or self-punishment.

If it involved joining one of the criminal syndicates, I'd probably enter...Only to sabotage their team and exit...moving onto a greater life in the Pokemon world.
    XD

Registered User PikaFreakRachel's Avatar

This is easy. Do anything, give up anything, quickly catch a Celebi, go back in time and take back whatever was taken.

certified badass

i would get amnesia, watch a show with professor oak telling me to say my name and gender, get my first pokemon, train, beat an evil team, and become champion

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would sell my soul.