Humns in Pokemon world

Thread: Humns in Pokemon world

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

Default Humns in Pokemon world

don't know if this question has been asked, but where do humans come from in pokemon world? Arcues was the first thing to appear and its a pokemon, it created other pokemon and more followed from that, but thats just pokemon. I have often wondered how humans appeared.

I know in real aimals, apes/monkeys/chimps are the closest relations to humans, one even shares 98.8% or so of its DNA with a humans, but I can't see that being the case in the pokemon world. Theories/ideas?

追放されたバカ

Humans in the Pokemon world evolved from primate pokemon, like mankey, aipom and chimchar.

hmm, if that were true, would some people not be able to use powers like pokemon or would that ability be gone in humans?

Very Fine Dodger
    Blog Entries

Some humans, like Sabrina, shows psychic abilities(at least in the anime).
    I have dodged many things, but that is not why I am a dodger. I just like wearing striped shirts.

ah, yes, I remember that, suppose then something could be right about the link between pokemon and humans.

Blog Entries

There also could be the link with aura too.

追放されたバカ

Now I'm not so sure if humans evolved from primate pokemon. But I DO think that there was a time in the distant past when there was absolutely NO distinction WHATSOEVER between humans and pokemon.

Why do they have to come all the way from primate Pokemon? There are fully-humanoid Pokemon that would be closer on the evolutionary scale, like Mr. Mime, Jynx, Machamp, Gardevoir/Gallade, Alakazam, Hitmonchan, etc.

Actually, a lot of them seem to be of the psychic type. That makes some sense, as the psychic type is associated with high intelligence (even though that has only a little to do with psychic abilities). Humans could easily have been a line that split off from that general type.
    If 50 Cent had been STAB'd instead of shot, he would be 75 Cent.

Actually, if I recall: "It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into Kadabra." it was reversed, a human became kadabra, but that does not exactly explain things well though. Does this mean all kadabras are originally a boy ith extrasensory powers, or is it that one boy became kadabra and more came from that new pokemon? It does however show a link between humans and pokemon

Someone posted a great theory somewhere about this.

A Machoke and an Alakazam mated. Their offspring considered themselves the most enlightened and powerful beings. Being so elitist, they refused to mate with other pokemon, considering them to be lesser beings. Eventually, they bred out the great intelligence and strength, but still retained vanity and some elements of extrasensory abilities.

I thought it made a lot of sense at the time.
    In retrospect though, I think of Mewtwo.

hi

What the?!
    Okay, first people started to say how animals don't exist in the Pokemon World and now your saying PEOPLE CAN'T EXIST IN THE POKEMON WORLD!!!!
    What's next PLANTS CAN'T EXIST IN THE POKEMON WORLD ETHER!!!!

You know what, never mind. You people just keep trying to separate the earth like things from the Pokemon World, I'm going to get something to eat.

Blog Entries

No one said Arceus created other Pokemon or that it exclusively created them. It shaped the universe from a thousand hands (whihc I'm guessign is a metaphor) yet you seem to rule out humans?
    Quote Originally Posted by coolcatkim22 View Post
    What the?!
    Okay, first people started to say how animals don't exist in the Pokemon World and now your saying PEOPLE CAN'T EXIST IN THE POKEMON WORLD!!!!
    What's next PLANTS CAN'T EXIST IN THE POKEMON WORLD ETHER!!!!

You know what, never mind. You people just keep trying to separate the earth like things from the Pokemon World, I'm going to get something to eat.
    coolcat, people aren't saying humans can't exist, they are asking where they came from. Reading any of the posts here in this thread, or even the first post you'd realise that.

Quote Originally Posted by lapis-heart View Post
    Someone posted a great theory somewhere about this.

A Machoke and an Alakazam mated. Their offspring considered themselves the most enlightened and powerful beings. Being so elitist, they refused to mate with other pokemon, considering them to be lesser beings. Eventually, they bred out the great intelligence and strength, but still retained vanity and some elements of extrasensory abilities.

I thought it made a lot of sense at the time.
    In retrospect though, I think of Mewtwo.
    I think I'm the one that posted that on Sppf as a joke of Pokemon incest in the video games ._.

Anyway for my serious non-incest related theories, its basically how we came about in this world, except there was also a "new" species branch called Pokemon that eventually beat out the rest of the real world animals. Since we developed a bond with the Pokemon, our species survived. I still enjoy the narcisistic Alakazam/Machoke offspring theory though.

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage DD View Post
    coolcat, people aren't saying humans can't exist, they are asking where they came from. Reading any of the posts here in this thread, or even the first post you'd realise that.
    I know what they meant but it should be obvious!
    Humans came from evolution, unless you're a creationist then it was by magical powers.
    Last edited by coolcatkim22; 7th October 2008 at 09:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coolcatkim22 View Post
    I know what they meant but it should be obvious!

Humans came from evolution, unless you're a creationist then it was by magical powers.
    Obviously, hence the statement "now your saying PEOPLE CAN'T EXIST IN THE POKEMON WORLD!!!!"

That is so the same thing as saying that it was by evolution/magical powers.

Its so obvious.

"I eat bananas while drinking coffe and rollerblading." The meaning to that statement is so obvious aswell that I don't need to explain it.