Are humans forces capable of stopping legendarys from destroying the world - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Are humans forces capable of stopping legendarys from destroying the world

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Are humans forces capable of stopping legendarys from destroying the world

No, trying to destroy Arceus would equal the end of the entire fucking world.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Are humans forces capable of stopping legendarys from destroying the world

Quote Originally Posted by G013M View Post
    No, trying to destroy Arceus would equal the end of the entire fucking world.
    Yeah, everyone else possibly but Arcues basically mean it's rapture time.

Follow theRagingEwok On Twitter

If the legendaries are based on what we see in-game, then they would be really easy to defeat. If they're based on the anime, then we're screwed.

Blog Entries

Follow Gunaydin on Tumblr

Just dump it all on Ash, he seems to be fine with the whole saving the world thing.
    12cookie12 likes this.
    This...is Meowth's dream. Meowth strides all over the globe scattering invitations to other Pokémon, insisting they come to "Meowth's Party". At this wonderful party, guests are packed in like sardines as Meowth climbs up the stage with its faithful guitar. It strikes a chord, pauses, and then rocks their world.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Well, it depends on what the legendary is, if it's one of the lesser powerful non-god like ones, than yes.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

THE CULT OF PERSONALITY System Error's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, I mean sure, Pokemon has masters of the elements, two genetically engineered superpowered monsters, an intergalactic space virus, and a creation god. But humans have Batman.

gg, 1000-armed freak.
    Don't know what to put here.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Most of them you could just shoot or nuke. Arceus' power will probably fade if you stop believing in him. If Celebi does get an army of itself just get a sub-machine gun

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

Depends which legendary though, if it's Groudon or Kyogre or something then I guess the red and blue orb would do it, lol but if it's someone like Mewtwo then...good-bye world. Unless a trainer like Red shows up.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMouse View Post
    Arceus' power will probably fade if you stop believing in him.
    Arceus would probably just end the world when people stop believing in him - which is why everyone believes him as "god". We can't possibly win against him...

Blog Entries

Visit Kira Akigari's Youtube Channel

Lets just throw a masterball at them or let justin beiber sing and maybe they will die or use chuck norris

Your resident cynic. Wishmaker Jirachi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow, old thread.

Anyway, I decided to post to bring up a point that I brought up in another thread which I swore to never return to, and that is: Don't Poké Balls have some sort of power limiter on them?
    It makes sense, doesn't it?
    Heck, I even lampshaded it over at that other post about how what is essentially a child is going into the world of Pokémon to face powerful beings with a party of six or so in the hopes that they would be able to control them.
    I'm the resident cynic of two forums.
    Pokémon Claim: White Kyurem
    Move Claim: Ice Burn
    Item Claim: DNA Splicers (All related!)

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Am I the only one who thinks we have a pretty good chance. Characters have, time and again, beaten Legendaries in the mains series AND side-series. Don't underestimate humans.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Id say we could probably beat them somehow. Unless they can neutralize nukes somehow I can see them going down to something like that, although it would be a huge risk because people would also be killed. If we had high technology that could target them without a huge threat to people I think we could win. Im gonna be realistic and say maybe a lot of people would be killed before the legendary was taken down though.
    Owain likes this.

Humans will be screwed. Darkrai alone could do it. Just put all to sleep.

Unless someone presses the Power button again. Then all pokemon will disappear

Blog Entries

We'd probably put up enough of a fight that they'd reconsider.

I mean in the anime, Human technology's pretty much an almost even match for pokemon.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast