human shape pokemon and vehicles

Thread: human shape pokemon and vehicles

Blog Entries

Default human shape pokemon and vehicles

Since some pokemon have near human intelligence and humanoid body shapes is could they drive a car or operate other vehicles.

Default Re: human shape pokemon and vehicles

A lot of the human-shaped Pokémon are not too smart. As for the smart ones, say Alakazam, I suppose technically he could. Except he's slightly bigger than a human so he'd need a bigger vehicle. The thing is, why would he want to when he can just Teleport to travel and use Psychic to move objects (rather than operating a bulldozer or something)?
    Edit: Actually, Alakazam isn't any bigger than a human (I was thinking of the anime where he's drawn much bigger than he really is). Yeah, he could definitely drive a car. That is, if he wanted to.

Blog Entries
    Follow voicerocker On Twitter
    Visit voicerocker's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by dannyjenn View Post
    The thing is, why would he want to when he can just Teleport to travel
    Yeah, really! And several Psychic Pokemon can levitate as well. If I could fly of my own power, I'd NEVER drive again! Saves money on gas! lol

Back on topic, it seems Pokemon are very intelligent, but I think they all mostly rely on instinct as animals do. Smarter Pokemon might be able to drive a car though, but if they're smart enough to know all of that, why can they only speak their names? Pokemon intelligence is a bit weird.

Well, in pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, there are Machoke who help you move in to your new home, and I don't remember seeing any human movers, so I'm assuming they drove the truck you were in too?
    HeartGold FC- 3697 3834 7354
    Platinum FC- 3826 2943 9809
    Black FC- 2623 7586 3462

Don't mess with L!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by We'reBlastinOffAgain View Post
    Well, in pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, there are Machoke who help you move in to your new home, and I don't remember seeing any human movers, so I'm assuming they drove the truck you were in too?
    That is full of win...

Blog Entries

As said before, some of them would be able to do (if they were smart enough to do so) but, being able to drive doesn't mean that they will drive
    Psychics can teleport away, and truth be told, there aren't many the pokemon that would need to travel distances big enough to need a vehicle, and those that do are tamed so, they are in the pokeball most of the time
    :D