How would you deal with a loss in a REAL Pokemon battle? - Page 6

View Poll Results: How would you deal with a loss?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suck it up and keep training

59 57.28%
  • Complain about it because its not fair

11 10.68%
  • Shake hands, hold your head up and learn from it

47 45.63%
  • Say nothing and just walk off the field

19 18.45%
  • Blame your Pokemon and give them the "Paul" treatment

3 2.91%
  • Never battle again

4 3.88%
  • Can't decide

6 5.83%
  • Demand a rematch

21 20.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How would you deal with a loss in a REAL Pokemon battle?

Default Re: How would you deal with a loss in a REAL Pokemon battle?

If it's a battle against a trainer, I will congratulate my opponent for winning, left the battlefield, tell myself that I have done my best, and promised to myself to improve.

That's what I've just done earlier this night...

But if it's against a wild Pokemon, I will...RUN FOR MY LIFE!!!
    Please critique my sprites!
    My Gallery

PS. Don't ever try to piss me off... I'm extremely hot-headed....

Creepy adorable grin FTW ~DawnFairy=)~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ On Twitter Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Facebook Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Google+ Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on MySpace
    Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Linkedin Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Tumblr Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Flickr Visit ~DawnFairy=)~'s Youtube Channel

I'd feel bad about letting my partners down.

:(

I hate letting others down. A lot...

I'd try to suck it up I guess though. Afterall, others only feel worse if you gain guilt over them...*I know this all too well too*

...People who would do the Paul Treatment should...really seek theoropy :/ srsly....0_o; x-x; (to say it lightly, of course :|)

Pokémon are lifelong partners, like a pet can be a really close friend. But if you think about it Pokémon can be even much more closer because they practicly think and feel even more-so close to how humans do. If you had pokemon, you'd might never need other humans ever again, pretty much. Why would you ever want to abuse some of the BEST friends you could ever make in your LIFE?..
    D:

...i mean it too. they're like people, but in soo many ways, much less prown to cruelty..usually.

It would be the worst thing ever.

I like being pretty irl and wear dresses i wish i could go sweet lolita...
    Riku and Clefairies are adorbs :D

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Steelrush On Twitter Add Steelrush on Facebook Add Steelrush on MySpace
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

If I were to deal with a loss in a Pokemon battle, I would do everything that I possibly could to try to make my Pokemon feel better. I'd be more concerned about how they would feel rather than myself.

I'd tell the opponent that they did a good job, and compliment them on their skills, and then I'd think of everything that I could to improve myself. But most importantly, I would try to make my Pokemon feel better about themselves.

This proves nothing Vulture2264's Avatar

Visit Vulture2264's Youtube Channel

If i lost a very important battle like the league i would probably think i let my Pokemon down and the people who supported me down as well and would disappear after the league is over for a few hours or walk back to my home town so i could think and when i get back i would rest for a few day's so i can think some more about if i should continue training Pokemon or just quit but seeing the fact i am to stubborn and would not quit like a coward would i would drop my five other Pokemon with my family or the Professor of the region an dtake my starter Pokemon with and start anew in another region try to win that tournament.
    Linoone is a beast.

Pokemon White FC:0003-5508-2452

Pokemon Diamond FC:4384-5084-0066

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456