How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top) - Page 148

View Poll Results: How old are you? In which year were you born?

Voters
3376. You may not vote on this poll
  • Prior to 1975

26 0.77%

1 0.03%

6 0.18%

3 0.09%

1 0.03%

8 0.24%

11 0.33%

20 0.59%

17 0.50%

24 0.71%

25 0.74%

53 1.57%

78 2.31%

113 3.35%

140 4.15%

206 6.10%

252 7.46%

282 8.35%

292 8.65%

330 9.77%

335 9.92%

327 9.69%

270 8.00%

235 6.96%

146 4.32%

73 2.16%

45 1.33%

26 0.77%

12 0.36%

5 0.15%
  • After 2003

14 0.41%
Page 148 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2268

Thread: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Default Re: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I'm 15 on the 23rd.
    Wait...today is the 23rd...

Easily wears comfy shorts Ravioko's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ravioko's Youtube Channel

Wow, I assumed everyone here was my age (16) or older. Everyone seems so mature. (Or at least the people I've interacted with)
    I can remember how I first found Pokemon. I was 6, and visiting my grandparents in New York. My uncle lived with them, and he owned Red, Blue, AND Yellow. But he didn't play them anymore, so he gave me Blue and Yellow. I played them for a bit and enjoyed them, but never made it very far.
    And then one day, maybe a month later, my grandfather and I were at GameStop and I saw a used copy of Crystal. He bought it for me, and as soon as we popped in the car I shoved at bad boy into my GBA and played it relentlessly. I still wasn't very good, but that was the first Pokemon game I made it very far in, even though is really only used my starter. (Feraligatr and I could never make it past Lance.) But even if I never beat it, that copy of Crystal is what got me hooked on Pokemon. (Even if I was so busy playing that, that I sorta skipped Gen3, aside from FireRed)

The friend code and name on my trainer card is for my Nintendo 3DS, and should be used for communications via Pokemon X and Y
    Nintendo ID - AmphiGamer
    Hey, I'd appreciate it if you'd visit my YouTube channel! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC4hdu1i6E1jArf5wNSq5sA

Born in 1996, am 17 now but will be 18 in October. I'm not exactly sure when I got into Pokémon, but I likely started watching the anime when I was... Five? Six? I honestly can't remember.

Chapter 1: The Frigid City

An old friend of Alex's shows up while he's trying to sort out with his father what to do about his newest friend and helps come out with a solution. Afterwards, Alex and him make a little tour around Icirrus City in order to show the Golurk how human society works and end up meeting with more friends, but what is the Golurk thinking through the whole experience?

Obsessive Shipper SnivyFennekinFroakie's Avatar

Follow SnivyFennekinFroakie on Tumblr

2002. I'm young enough to be either your child or your little sister.

Adios, asshole Lord Dragelsnart's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Lord Dragelsnart On Twitter
    Follow Lord Dragelsnart on Tumblr

1999. I've been a fan since I can remember, but I didn't become a serious fan until 2010
    Friend Code: 0087-2824-1700
    Winner of Last Poster Wins 14
    Claims: Porygon, Thunder Fang, Henry (Fire Emblem), Happy Mask Salesman, Rapier (Fire Emblem), Master Sword, Sandvich, Reach out to the Truth (Persona 4), Encounter (MGS), Meta Knight's Revenge (Kirby/Smash Bros.), Decim (Death Parade), Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul), Lelouch (Code Geass)

Blog Entries

Whoa. The poll makes a cool little bell curve...
    I got into Pokemon a little late, I guess. For some reason, I always get into something about a decade after it gets really, really huge. Bad habit of mine...
    3DS Friend Code: 3136-7234-1327
    Y: Black
    Alpha Sapphire: Marik

Claimer of the Keyblade, the Wabbajack, Skill Link, Phoenix Down, Lucina, the Silver Bow, and Roxas.
    Can you ever have too many claims? ...Nah, of course not.

1988. Nintendo sent out marketing mailers before Pokemon Red/Blue were released. It was a video cassette with some of the dumbest stuff I've ever seen. This Pokemon thing will be stupid.

Then I played it at my friend's house and HAD TO HAVE IT. Fanatic since then. Fell back out of it during middle and high school (Gen III), got back into it in college with Gen IV. Discovered competitive shortly after.

Obligatory get off my lawn

1990. Watched "the big kids" play it at school and pretty much idolized them until I got my own Gameboy that Christmas.
    "7 years and we've just now made Chicken Noodle soup?"
    3DS FC: 0087-3524-2104

Wow. I did not realize how old everyone was :D
    I just figured that we were all really mature. I guess I be even more mature now that I know.

I'm 13, I'll be 14 on August 10th.

My first experience with Pokemons? 2006. Me and my big sister have to share a DS. So she gets Pokemon Diamond, and my parents, believing I did not like Pokemon, got me Star Wars: The Complete Saga. Naturally, I like Pokemon, so my parents get me Pokemon Trozei. I do not know why my 6 year old self liked that game so much. I finally get Pearl for the big trip to California. I then acquire Platinum, Heartgold, White, Ruby, Conquest, Original Ranger, and finally Y. I still have all the strategy guides for D/P/Pt so I use those for my attempts at drawing Pokemon.

That's a little history of my gaming.
    Official claimer of Mega Latias, Mist Ball, Mystic Ticket, and Latiasite as of July 14th, 2014.

Official claimer of Levitate as of July 15th, 2014.

Challenger approaching! Add me for Pokemon, Sm4sh and Animal Crossing at: 1907-8549-9249

I live in Germany and i've been playing Pokémon since the Red and Blue games were published in the US. At this time most germans didn't know anything about Pokémon...

I'm born in 1992, played Red on the gameboy when I was only 8 or 9? I was really a big fan then, combined with watching the anime as well as playing the trading card game competitively, eliminating almost everyone with my full Pinsir and Giovanni's Pinsir themed deck. In Red I can't really remember my party Pokemon except that it consists on Starmie, which is my favourite Pokemon to date, Arcanine, Venusaur and Nidoking. When Gold and Silver came out I wasn't really aware of it since there was no advertisements or such, but I fell in love it pkm again when I saw my friend playing Sapphire on his gameboy..Since then, I pestered my parents to get me a GBA so I could play it. So I studied hard for my exams and did pretty well enough so they would get me the Gold GBA and Pokemon Ruby which I always wanted. After playing Ruby which was in 2004, I knew I had to get Diamond, which lead to Heartgold, my first time playing in the Johto region, then Black now it's X and I've already preordered Omega Ruby and it's just gonna be so much of nostalgia, now that my Swampert which was from my original Ruby can now Mega-Evolve !! Just how totally awesome is that for a true Poke-fan like me

Follow LordSeliph On Twitter Add LordSeliph on Facebook Add LordSeliph on Google+ Add LordSeliph on MySpace
    Add LordSeliph on Linkedin Follow LordSeliph on Tumblr Follow LordSeliph on Flickr Visit LordSeliph's Youtube Channel

16 and already a Super Sayian
    Last edited by LordSeliph; 21st August 2014 at 06:30 PM.

3DS FC:4468-1383-6014
    IGN:Countess90
    I have claimed the Monado

I was born in 1993

Follow LordSeliph On Twitter Add LordSeliph on Facebook Add LordSeliph on Google+ Add LordSeliph on MySpace
    Add LordSeliph on Linkedin Follow LordSeliph on Tumblr Follow LordSeliph on Flickr Visit LordSeliph's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Saget View Post
    I was born in 1993

3DS FC:4468-1383-6014
    IGN:Countess90
    I have claimed the Monado

Grand Duke Homs

I came from 1987 bracket and currently I am 27 years old, and maybe the only person that are still playing Pokemon in my batch when I started back year 2000.

I started playing Pokemon back year 2000. Me and my 2 cousins started playing it through Red version coz everyone said Charizard is much stronger. So all of us chose Charizard.

After 2years, I started playing TCG by choosing the standard Charizard base set with free Pikachu card. I played TCG for 3 years with continuous playing of Pokemon Silver, and afterwards, Pokemon Ruby. I stopped playing Pokemon game last 2005 coz I was attending college.

2008, I was back at playing TCG with Cacturne(Pokebody and Feint attack)-Arbok combo set. This was the time when I become a professional TCG player due to my numerous participation in events and tournaments. Though I failed to play Pokemon video game again due to my financial incapabilities to buy Nintendo DS series console(LOL, I was college, that's why).

2010, I stopped again because this was the time I started working.

And after 4years, I was back again by playing the X and Y series video game. But right now, I cannot afford to play TCG anymore because of time shortage but I'm dying to play it again.

But of all these things, I never watched Pokemon Anime and movies or even read Pokemon manga. Maybe because I am not a fan of Ash(sorry for Ash fans out there). I'm not also a collector of Pokemon toys or anything. But I am proud to be a Pokemon video game player.
    Last edited by homer.homs; 17th September 2014 at 02:23 AM.
    FC: 2681-0727-7819

It is appreciated if you send me a PM and give me your FC before adding me up.