Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How did humans come to be?

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Default Re: How did humans come to be?

I very highly dought Humans were created by Arceus. For one, Humans are the top species on the Pokeworld, and if my theory is correct, which I like to think they are, top species evolve into other top species. For example, Birds->Dinosaurs->Monkeys->Humans. Birds are claimed to be the first species that has ever existed, next to bugs. Then Birds evolved into Dinosaurs in order to survive in the rapidly changing world. Then somewhere before the extinction of dino's monkeys were produced as a mutation of Dinos. After the extinction, monkeys were (its arguable) the dominate species and they evolved into humans.

So therefore......there must have been another species of creature that co-existed with Pokemon before humans came around.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Loving all things Eevee Eeveeanne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rei Ayanami View Post
    If human's evolved from Mankey!

Why are there still Mankey!?!?

You silly evolutionists.
    Ha ha! i get it! somebody likes Super Effective!

Okay, here I go!

Let's start with the creation of the pokemon world. Arceus is basicly a god of sorts, lets say he's been sitting with the trio of time, space and alternate space for sometime and is bored. First he tells Dialga, Palakia and Giarntia to make him a new universe to create pokemon in. After that he crates mew and tells mew to be the adam and eve of pokemon, basiclly, "Go make a bunch of other pokemon! Any thing you can imagen." So mew does, hence mew being the ancestor to all pokemon. After that Pokemon live in harmony undisturbed by human kind but the problem is that pokemon have problems. They can't build sufficant homes, they can't make or find right medical herbs to help they're friends. Whatever the case, pokemon need help. They have reached their peak and couldn't grow or "evolve" anymore. So Arceus checks out other galaxies stumbling on us, human kind on earth. noticing how earth was on a decline, he works in cahoots with God to arrange some humans to come to his poke-earth, the most pure of heart and most noble, collecting those worthy, like an ark and he brings them to the pokeworld. And presto! Some centuries later we have our current poke-earth. How does that sound?

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

I'm going with the "they came from another planet" theroy, since it makes the most sense here...
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CliveKoopa View Post
    If humans evolved from pokemon then why can't they use attacks/moves or be captured in pokeballs?
    Being captured in Pokéballs is a different matter, but I am against the idea that humans in the Pokémon World are powerless.

Finally, one of the reasons I catalogued my blogs finally payed off. Easy reference
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei Ayanami View Post
    Thank you, Mr. I-Don't-Get-The-Joke-Here.
    That was a terrible joke that went for the obvious anyway. Could have been funnier if they subverted it by having the old man explain that Pokemon evolution is actually more a form of metamorphosis...but that's besides the point.

In any case, common ancestor theory. Mew is not necessarily the human ancestor, but proto-humans could have had a common ancestor with Mew.
    I am one of those people. I don't think mutation exists in the pokemon universe either. I believe Arceus created all pokemon and also created humans seperately. He also created Pokemon-style evolution.
    Shellos begs to differ.

Selective forces clearly do exist in their world. Though, I guess I could have linked to Mew as well to make that point.
    Last edited by The Outrage; 18th September 2011 at 02:33 PM.

Blog Entries

My personal theory on human origin is based on survival on the fittest. The humans lived on the Earth after having evolved from monkeys just like in the real world. The world's history went exactly as we know it, until that one day when Pokemon arrived on our planet, as described in that one Kanto episode with Clefairy and Moon Stone.

Since most Pokemon are intelligent, semi-sentient begins with supernatural powers, they faced little to no competition when inhabiting our planet. Most animals couldn't compete with the more powerful Pokemon, and thus 90% of them (rough estimate) went extinct. One of the few that survived were humans, thanks to having a niche (using tools, creating highly complex societies etc.) that didn't find a better equivalent among Pokemon, the invention of Poke Balls, as well as the ability to communicate with the new creatures.

To sum up, the PokeEarth is our Earth some centuries after the arrival of aliens (Pokemon) from the outer space. Humans didn't "come to be" on PokeEarth - it is Pokemon that arrived on our planet.

Hope it makes sense lol
    White FC: 1678-3054-7710
    Black 2 FC: 3053 3827 7149

Black 2

Blog Entries

Humanity is also a species (or several species) of Pokémon.

...Okay, even I question that, but it could be so. Humons.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

There is a theory that suggests Pokéearth is our earth many centuries in the future after a nuclear apocalypse.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Add CliveKoopa on Facebook
    Visit CliveKoopa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Being captured in Pokéballs is a different matter, but I am against the idea that humans in the Pokémon World are powerless.
    Humans would probably be Normal/Fighting type but our moves wouldn't be anything special. We'd probably be limited to the P1 Grand Prix or similar tournaments and that's it.

Selective forces clearly do exist in their world. Though, I guess I could have linked to Mew as well to make that point.
    I forgot about that. Also, there are different coloured pokemon in the Orange Islands.

Blog Entries

Humans would probably be Normal/Fighting type but our moves wouldn't be anything special. We'd probably be limited to the P1 Grand Prix or similar tournaments and that's it.
    Based on the powers they exhibit, I'd assume if we were to give them elemental typings, it would be Psychic/Fighting as some individuals exhibit strong psychic powers (Sabrina, Caitlin) while others show feats of great strength (Chuck, Magnus). Other still show what is arguably a combination of the two in the form of spiritual aura (Riley).

I don't know what you consider special, but the ability some display, such as revealing a person's hidden power, seeing their potential, and in other cases, having the ability to bestow the "ultimate moves" a Pokemon can learn despite not being able to use them themselves count as fairly special.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
    Then you should also ask why there's still monkeys in our world.

Anyway, Pokémon has different egg groups, right?
    You might be on a clue here. Have we ever seen a pregnant woman in Pokemon world? Because if there were that would eliminate a great number of Pokemon as mankind's possible relatives as they lay eggs.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Well, some humans clearly have some sort of Psychic powers, so...

So, I sincerely doubt that Pokéearth is our earth. I think it's just like this (totally my opinion, I don't actually know):

1. There is nothing.
    2. There is more nothing.
    3. There is an egg.
    4. This egg hatches into Arceus.
    5. Arceus creates legendaries to help it fix up the world.
    6. Arceus creates some Mew (I believe there are indeed several of them) and tells them to 'be fruitful and multiply.'
    7. The Mew begin descending into other Pokémon.
    8. Something splits. This split involves some of Mew's descendants changing into humans.
    9. The humans continue to change until their residual Pokémon instincts and abilities are reduced to unconscious signals that may be dormant for the majority of their lives.
    10. The humans build towns and become civilized.
    11. The humans begin researching Pokémon and make an agreement with them (see some of the Sinnoh myths)
    12. Humans develop Poké Balls, Potions, and other stuff.
    13. A long time of training and learning to help Pokémon in battles.
    14. The notion of 'gym leaders' and 'Elite Four' is proposed and put into action.
    15. Another long time of training.
    16. Mew is cloned, making Mewtwo.
    17. The Pokédex is invented.
    18. Gens 1 and 3 happen simultaneously. (almost, there may a gap of a few months)
    19. Gens 2 and 4 happen simultaneously. (see brackets above)
    20. Gen 5 happens.

Hey, that is just my opinion. To each their own.
    Last edited by Pyradox; 20th September 2011 at 01:38 AM.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123