Have you ever hated a character or pokemon because of their fans? - Page 7

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: Have you ever hated a character or pokemon because of their fans?

Visit IceShadow1199's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Have you ever hated a character or pokemon because of their fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    I believe I'm starting to hate Venusaur because of his fans from the metagame, overshadowing the other two starters: Charizard and Blastoise, who are also decent in battle but never given the chance to shine because of the requirements to be OU.
    What the hell are you saying? Charizard never got overshadowed. Check Youtube.

Another pokemon I would like to discuss about is probably Swampert and Sceptile, so many fanboys/fangirls are drooling over them, they even use those two sick sludges to say that most of the pokemon in my party sucks.
    I love Ice and Ghost pokemon! :P Feels cold and scary....

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Koutetsuban
    N is literally everywhere and is pretty overrated;
    This. As much as I love N, his fans...ugh. Most of the fanbase are just a bunch of senseless shippers.
    Shippers seem to ruin everyone I like.
    Signas and snowlioness87 like this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IceShadow1199 View Post
    What the hell are you saying? Charizard never got overshadowed. Check Youtube.
    He is. Check the metagame and his tier placement, along with Blastoise, compared to Venusaur.

Visit IceShadow1199's Youtube Channel

Really? Okay, and I thought Venusaur was the overshadowed one.
    I love Ice and Ghost pokemon! :P Feels cold and scary....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStriatonTriad View Post
    I really do HATE Dawn. She is annoying and ugly. It truly sickens me. She and her "fans" are the reason I hated the Sinnoh Region. I stopped watching the anime until Pokemon Best Wishes was aired and I didn't buy any Generation 4 games.
    This is a pretty weird reason to skip a generation, you know?
    And Hikari barely have fans you compare her with Haruka and Kasumi...

Anyway, I know it is your opinion, but how is Hikari supposed to be ugly?

Shadow Triad Elite ShadowStriatonTriad's Avatar

Visit ShadowStriatonTriad's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiz View Post
    I really do HATE Dawn. She is annoying and ugly. It truly sickens me. She and her "fans" are the reason I hated the Sinnoh Region. I stopped watching the anime until Pokemon Best Wishes was aired and I didn't buy any Generation 4 games.

As you stated above, just compare her to Misty and May. I definitely prefer Misty and May's designs over Dawn's...Allow me to point out that the series that include Dawn didn't have as many viewers compared to the series that include Misty, and though I'd rather not admit it, May. Although, the people who are fans of Dawn just tend to be annoying. This also brings me to wonder why Satoshi's male companions/rivals don't really get a cameo (besides Brock, of course; though there aren't too many others.) Its just so out of place. x.x
    Last edited by ShadowStriatonTriad; 20th May 2012 at 01:50 PM.

Don't leave Comrades behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiz View Post

As you stated above, just compare her to Misty and May. I definitely prefer Misty and May's designs over Dawn's...Allow me to point out that the series that include Dawn didn't have as many viewers compared to the series that include Misty, and though I'd rather not admit it, May. Although, the people who are fans of Dawn just tend to be annoying. This also brings me to wonder why Satoshi's male companions/rivals don't really get a cameo (besides Brock, of course; though there aren't too many others.) Its just so out of place. x.x
    I prefer Haruka's design over Hikari's too and both aforementioned designs over Kasumi's.
    I just found your post funny because it was the first time I saw such amount of rage towards Hikari and I never saw a fanboy/girl of her either.

There would probably be less shippers if N didn't look straight of a yaoi..
    Koukoubean and snowlioness87 like this.

Blog Entries

N used to be one of the most awesome people, until the destruction that is....
    FANGIRLS.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Blog Entries

I used to like him but... Cilan.

Blog Entries

Cute Pokemon. I'm the opposite of all those people who like them but think Legendaries are overrated.
    Silverwynde likes this.

Steel Pokémon Master Bulletproof Scales's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes; Arcanine/Lucario/Zoroark's never gonna be picked up due to their rabid fanbase of furries obsessing over them.
    Det ligger tomhylsor i parken
    Våra fötter är en meter över marken

Blog Entries

The poor Zoroark barely have fans if compared with Lucario and Arcanine...

Blog Entries

I never liked Cilan from the beginning either. I see him as an over-eccentric food freak who talks way too much and is mildly obsessed "expert" with way too many things. And I am dumbfounded at how many people actually appreciate all that. I'm convinced that it will get old though...for sanity's sake. Just my opinion, no offense to the Cilan fans, but I just don't get it.
    Our goal is to get The Pokemon Company International to return the voice actors from the dub by 4Kids. (seasons 1-8)
    If you're interested, please join us at Facebook and sign our petition!
    We're also open to considering passionate Pokemon fans as staff. Your help is valued; only together may we succeed!

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

N. N N N. I hated him, and knowing a fangirl started pushing me over the edge. It didn't help that he had a motive that was complete bulls***.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast