Have you ever had dreams about Pokemon? Share them here! - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Have you ever had dreams about Pokemon? Share them here!

CottonSheepFairy 33Whimsicott33's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Have you ever had dreams about Pokemon? Share them here!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Had one last night. I dreamed I was trying to defeat a pair of Pokemon in a double battle; it was a pair of Legendaries up against my Golurk Riser and a Magneton. I defeated the two and heard the victory music, then suddenly I noticed a janitor, sweep up and staring at me. It wasn't a janitor, it was actually Brycen and he was a robot. He ripped off his jumpsuit, revealing an insane green and purple outfit and challenged me to a battle. I called out to Riser, who knocked Brycen on his tail with a quick Hammer Arm. (If Brycen was a robot, I guess he was technically a Steel type.) After I won the battle and hugged Riser, I found myself on a snowy mountaintop with a Ponyta beside me. In order to get down the mountain, I had to ride the Ponyta all the way down the peak, including jumping over a huge gorge that was in my way.

Yeah, that wasn't weird at all.
    Sounds like you might've been playing too much Pokestar Studios. :P

I once had a dream where Ash, Brock, and Bowser (random, lol) somehow met together and got stuck in quicksand in the desert on a full moon. They all sank in, but then the next scene showed them just waking up on the surface of the desert as though they had respawned. Nothing out of the ordinary happened afterwards except for the fact that Ash's Pikachu seemed to have been inhabited by the spirit of an ancient egyptian Lucario. Somehow, that allowed Pikachu to use any move in the games and have incredibly high base stats. As if Ash's Pikachu wasn't hax already...
    Oh?

I keep having 'waking' dreams, yanno, right before you really wake up. Usually, my Espeon is calling me, (in-game cry) but one morning, a Vaporeon was calling for me, too. I was weirded out, but during gameplay, I caught another eevee, and evolved into a Vaporeon. He's a good addition to my team.

Double Trouble. Shayminlover123's Avatar

I also had a dream were I was in a tournament with my Torterra.We were on the ice field I used earthquake against my opponents Arcanine and I won

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 33Whimsicott33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Had one last night. I dreamed I was trying to defeat a pair of Pokemon in a double battle; it was a pair of Legendaries up against my Golurk Riser and a Magneton. I defeated the two and heard the victory music, then suddenly I noticed a janitor, sweep up and staring at me. It wasn't a janitor, it was actually Brycen and he was a robot. He ripped off his jumpsuit, revealing an insane green and purple outfit and challenged me to a battle. I called out to Riser, who knocked Brycen on his tail with a quick Hammer Arm. (If Brycen was a robot, I guess he was technically a Steel type.) After I won the battle and hugged Riser, I found myself on a snowy mountaintop with a Ponyta beside me. In order to get down the mountain, I had to ride the Ponyta all the way down the peak, including jumping over a huge gorge that was in my way.

Yeah, that wasn't weird at all.
    Sounds like you might've been playing too much Pokestar Studios. :P

I once had a dream where Ash, Brock, and Bowser (random, lol) somehow met together and got stuck in quicksand in the desert on a full moon. They all sank in, but then the next scene showed them just waking up on the surface of the desert as though they had respawned. Nothing out of the ordinary happened afterwards except for the fact that Ash's Pikachu seemed to have been inhabited by the spirit of an ancient egyptian Lucario. Somehow, that allowed Pikachu to use any move in the games and have incredibly high base stats. As if Ash's Pikachu wasn't hax already...
    For some reason that sounds familiar...
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

I dream of tactical plans and what my future load out of movesets for my party will be.

Blog Entries
    Follow Raine Caulwell On Twitter

As much as I am ashamed to admit it at my age, I have. I've been having this reoccurring dream where I can see myself in a mirror and... yeah. It's weird, because other than these dreams, I can never see my own body or reflection in dreams.

Blog Entries

Two nights ago, I dreamed that there was a Zorua in the backseat of our car. Um, that was really weird, believe me.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

I had one funky dream yesterday:

I was walking down the street with a random Zorua by my side, whe we passed by Ash and N having ice cream and holding hands (your guess on what relevance it has is as good as mine) and then this giant demonic-looking horse-carriage thingie fell from the skies and I battled it with my Zorua, Zekrom and Serperior, as Ash used Pikachu and N used Reshiram, but the thing let out a battle cry that sent us all flying. The Confusing End.

Got dat Kalos swag Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had a dream a few months ago that I was in the Top 2 of an anime style league. My Ferrothorn, Lanturn, Arcanine, Mamoswine, and Archeops were all down, along with my opponent's (a girl a bit older than me) Salamence, Froslass, Starmie, Galvantula, and Crobat. It was down to my Empoleon against her Torterra, my Empoleon won with Ice Beam, my injured Staraptor (a battle accident from the semi-finals) glided down from the stands, and Empoleon picked us up. Cynthia presented me the trophy and the girl congratulated me. My hand was an inch from the trophy when I woke up to my alarm clock.
    I have claimed: Staraptor (01/12/13), Shiny Stone (02/12/13), and Limber (02/12/13).

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

I had a strange but cool lucid dream last night. Eariler in the dream I discovered that I could climb on top of the front door in my house, and if I jumped off, I could fly.
    Later on , it was night time and it was raining. I climbed on top of the door,jumped off, and became a Zekrom and flew around. And I had night vision. It was pretty damn awesome.
    The next morning, I stepped out onto my front porch. The grass glistened from the previous night's rain. I remember I was wearing my epic Pokemon hoodie. I tried turning into my OC pony(for the 3rd time) to test out unicorn magic. It was a slow and odd transformation,and instead of being in MLP art style, it was realistic. The dream ended right as my legs were changing direction to match that of a pony(it felt really weird,but it was interesting).

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Last night I dreamed I got a pet Houndoom and a pet Shaymin. After that it was this weird stuff about ReshiramDragonofTruth and I being trapped in an alternate universe where we had to escape from the overlord by using time patterns.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

My Shinx knows Outrage :P CraZy ShinX's Avatar
    Add CraZy ShinX on Facebook
    Visit CraZy ShinX's Youtube Channel

i had a dream where my ludicolo and dodrio from pokemon emerald was fighting a mewtwo. weird huh?
    Claimed the Expert Belt as of 1/8/13!

I now it's a cliche, but Charizard is my favourite pokemon and he's the only one who has featured in a dream. I was fourteen at the time and in the dream I was in a fight with my crush, who was actually my girlfriend in the dream. You'd think dream me would be happy about having her as a girlfriend but apparently I was furious about the whole thing. I can't remember what the fight was about but it ended when I said something along the lines of, "Screw you, I'm going to hang out with Charizard." So dream me climbed a mountain that had conveniently appeared and I found my Charizard in a cave near the top. I can't remember much more of it than that. I actually went out with the girl IRL shortly after, I'd have been better off sticking with Charizard to be honest.

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had one recently, a nightmare (Darkrai seems to target me frequently, it seems). I was playing Black 2 when I got to the Kyurem transformation scene, and a shooting pain sprang up my arm. Then I get all these warnings (post-presumed-electrocution) about how this game can and will injure its players.

My brain. Just, what.

Trophies

I've just had one involving Pokemon. I was in some sort of complex school where there was a swimming pool (well those depth wave pools you see in amusement parks) that goes all the way down to 2000m at the far end. And then I dreamed I was a Lugia or something and that there were two others, and we escaped the hoard of people by swimming all the way to that 2000m mark. And then it goes vague here. The next thing I remember is that I get transported to a museum-mall like thing. The people there showed me some Silver Wings and they put them back in a shelf. Being the Lugia Fanatic I am, I took like 5 of them and one of my friends took 1 or 2. And then I don't remember what goes on after. It was a really awkward dream.
    No.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast