Have you ever had dreams about Pokemon? Share them here! - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Have you ever had dreams about Pokemon? Share them here!

Default Re: Have you ever had dreams about Pokemon? Share them here!

Last night, after viewing Bulbagarden for quite some time, I had a dream that my grandmother had a bunch of pokemon stuff in the basement. My sister, a childhood friend, my male cousin, and I all went down there. We quickly found out that a evil, sleeping witch had moved into the place and boobytrapped it so if anything was too disturbed, it would wake her up. Unfortunately, the places where the goods were, she had turned into little furnaces. :/ While attempting to escape, I discovered we were all dressed in a 60's-70's style. (kinda hippy-ish)

One of the most vexing Pokemon-ish dreams I've had, was that I was looking for a Nidoqueen plushie. When I finally found one, the store just so happened to have a rotating display, and I could not physically claim my prize because it kept flipping away.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've had a few Pokemon-related dreams in my day. I only remember one of them though. Am I the only one here that had a dream where I actually WAS a Pokemon? I don't mean I turned into one during the dream or anything. I mean I was a Pokemon for the entire dream, start to finish.

Anyway, I dreamed I was a Vulpix that wanted to evolve into a Ninetales. I had battled and trained a lot already, and finally my trainer showed me a Fire Stone. I happily touched it and evolved. I could feel my body changing, my tails splitting into more tails, my mane growing out, and my body growing larger. And then after I finished evolving, I woke up. I just thought "damn, I wanted to battle as a Ninetales." xP

Blog Entries

Had one last night. I dreamed I was trying to defeat a pair of Pokemon in a double battle; it was a pair of Legendaries up against my Golurk Riser and a Magneton. I defeated the two and heard the victory music, then suddenly I noticed a janitor, sweep up and staring at me. It wasn't a janitor, it was actually Brycen and he was a robot. He ripped off his jumpsuit, revealing an insane green and purple outfit and challenged me to a battle. I called out to Riser, who knocked Brycen on his tail with a quick Hammer Arm. (If Brycen was a robot, I guess he was technically a Steel type.) After I won the battle and hugged Riser, I found myself on a snowy mountaintop with a Ponyta beside me. In order to get down the mountain, I had to ride the Ponyta all the way down the peak, including jumping over a huge gorge that was in my way.

Yeah, that wasn't weird at all.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

I had this really weird and epic dream a few months ago.
    I was at the recess field from my last school (Its a really big field with nothing but grass on it, and it's mostly surrounded by ginger plants and trees) with someone who was my friend(I dont know who that person was in real life...just some imaginary person). I remember explaining to my friend how PokeBalls and Pokedexes work, and how we had decided to go to the Safari Zone. I explained all the rules of the Safari Zone. apparently, I was in the Pokemon world, I had a bag identical to the one Dawn has in platinum, and I remember having Pokeballs and my Pokedex in there, which is pretty epic. There were many Pokemon trainers out in the recess field, and I remember scanning a Pokemon with my pokedex. It was some...weird...kangaroo thing (and it wasn't a Kanghaskan). I don't think i could hear what Dexter was saying with all the people around,talking...
    Anyways me and my friend are like 'Lets go to the Safari Zone!' And the gate to the Safari zone is about 50 feet away, and we run over there. Apparently, the gatekeeper was some Jamaican guy with dreads...
    I think there was a sign that said how much it was to get in...I think it was $5. I rembember me and my friend stop to get out our money. We run closer to the gatekeeper, who was now about 20 feet away-
    *Wakes up*
    FUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuu.....

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Blog Entries

Visit Kira Akigari's Youtube Channel

I had a dream once that I was in a Pokemon Competition then an Arceus rampaged and I stopped it

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Last night, I dreamed that I bought a taco from a stand run by Jessie, James and Meowth. They weren't wearing their usual Team Rocket uniforms, but clothes made out of giant croissants. They then said that my meal came with a free toy, which was actually a Klink. The Klink then used Gear Grind on my head and I woke up.

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

yesterday i was reading the pokemon special till midnight and i dream that i was a pokedex holder from a new region with very strange pokemon, i was given an eevee and went off to fight a dark tipe gym leader i was fighting vs an absol until a large earthquake was happening and i went to the forest where i saw giovanni and ghetsis working together to find a legendary pokemon, the result was the region falling apart and me escaping to the nearest boat, it had its course towards hoenn and when i finaly relax i saw tha giovanni follow me unto the boat and fight vs me, when i was defeated he killed my eevee and when he look towards me a strange light coming from eevee's body and a strange color beam was fired at me sending me out of the boat and into a beach, but when i hit the sand i woke up =(

I admit I hav them quite often, but mostly I don´t remember them when I wake up.
    But this night, for example, I had a dream where I was on some flea market with lots of Pokémon plushies and other merchandise. Since it was flea market I supposed it will be really cheap so I decided to buy some. Then I found out, they were much more expensive than they would be in regular stores. (I still bought Team Aqua keychain, even when TA are not my favourite villains IRL :D)

If I make some stupid grammar mistake, I´m terribly sorry and feel free to correct me.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

I once had a dream about a year back that I was watching an episode of the anime, it had the original anime trio in it, Ash was in his DP outfit and Misty and Brock were in the outfits they were in the last time they appeared, Pikachu was nowhere in sight, and they were in Celadon City for some reason, solving a mystery that involved the murder of a rich businessman. There was a robot Eevee in it that was owned by a crazy inventor who supported Ash and his friends and made robot Pokemon as a hobby, Ash had a Mienfoo and a Floatzel (which was obviously his Buizel evolved), Misty had a Dewott, Brock crossdressed, and there were overall wacky shenanigans.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Odd dream the other night;

tl;dr: basically I was some grocer in a run-down grocery store and ended up as an evil mastermind who gains revenge on those who had wronged him and has my team merge with N's Team Plasma; ends with strange romance with N.

What in the hell was I smoking the other night?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I don't know.

I keep having dreams where I own Reshiram, and then Zekrom appears, Fusion Bolts me off Reshiram's back, and I wake up when I hit the ground.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

A while ago I had a dream that I was a mentally unstable Zorua who worked for Giovanni. I met my human self and my friend and tricked them into following me home for dinner. Then my dream changed and I was my human self. When we got to Zorua's home in the woods we realized it was Giovanni's house, where he lived with his wife, son, and daughter. I entered the house after Giovanni, where he revealed his true form. He was really a zombie! He showed me a large room where there were various chambers where he sucked the life out of people and Pokemon that he killed. He said he was going to kill Mewtwo next. When it was time for dinner I was entering the dinning room where I was that his wife and children were also zombies. His son was playing with a handgun that Giovanni reassured me wasn't loaded. Then, the boy accidentally shot a hole in the wall. Giovanni continued to reassure me the gun wasn't loaded as we sat down at the table. Obviously, I knew it was. As we were sitting the boy slowly aimed the handgun at my head. I got up and tried to discreetly find an exit, when I realized that the doors had all disappeared. Giovanni sent the children after my friend and I, so we finally found a high window with a narrow plank leading to the top of a cliff. We barely got across the plank without falling or getting killed by the zombie children. Then we realized that the forest was an alternate world and the only way we could escape it would be to find the secret portal suggested by a riddle. We finally found it, a loop in a rope hanging from a tree, and escaped. The dream goes on longer, but that was the best part.
    Last night I had a dream that Team Rocket captured Mew inside a huge mansion. My friends and I were trying to stop them, but then they unleashed a huge zombie army on us. We had to fight all of them off. I even got locked in a bathroom alone with one and had to rip off its leg, decapitate it, and throw it out the window.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Blog Entries

Had a dream about me and Furret doing fun stuff like Mordicai and Rigby from the Regular Show.

Double Trouble. Shayminlover123's Avatar

I remember that I had a dream about me being on a super mario galaxy planet and it was me and shaymin playing.

Avatar drawn by me. Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Yamashita-aka-Doragon on Tumblr Visit Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Youtube Channel

The oldest Pokémon related dream I can remember is from late 2006, little before I got my Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team: I was a Totodile, and I were hiding from people who immidiately started shooting me with riffles if I showed up. Yeah, really weird.

One of the best Pokémon dreams I ever had was when I were a Charizard (one of my favorite Pokémons), I flew aroung, chasing people and firing my Flamethrower. That was totally awesome.

And last night I saw a dream where the first generation six Pokémon was revealed. It looked something like Wobbuffet and Karrablast combined.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast