Has anyone ever wanted to make their own Team? like team rocket, magma, galactic etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Has anyone ever wanted to make their own Team? like team rocket, magma, galactic etc.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Has anyone ever wanted to make their own Team? like team rocket, magma, galactic etc.

I know i'm not the only one who's thought of this, so what does your evil made-up team look like?

name:
    leader:
    (you can make an N-like character as a second leader of the team)
    type used:
    plot:
    theme:
    (like how plasma has the knight theme and rocket has a mafia theme)

my example:

Name:Team Shadow
    Leader: Ethelinda, female, kinda looks like Lady Medusa from Soul Eater. Kaida, female, resembles Crona (also from Soul Eater)
    type used: various types, but more perferably dark and poison
    plot: to rid all pokemon, beleiving they are too dangerous in a ten year old's hands (which is kinda true)
    theme:Ninjas

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Has anyone ever wanted to make their own Team? like team rocket, magma, galactic

Personally, I would like to see a crime syndicate all-female Team. The boss, of course, would be female. And all of their occupations would be business women on the outside, but they're actually all hackers.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Has anyone ever wanted to make their own Team? like team rocket, magma, galactic

Name: Team Brawlers
    Leader: Aitolr (An adding of letters with Adolf and Hitler combined. Please no offense.)
    Main types used: Steel, Ice, and Dragon
    Theme: Terrorists
    Plot: They want to take over and domaninate the region whatsoever. They do some of the following, along with others:
    * Kidnap the champion after the main plot, leaving you in charge
    *Try to destroy a citadel and stop communication with all regions, whether it be from Unova to Hoenn or even Kanto to Johto.
    *Hijack subways(So it is is a post-game challenge later)
    *Finally, they hijack the Pokemon Storage system and Pokeballs so they can reach Level 1,000 (giving you a chance to travel all of the regions, also.)

Blog Entries

Visit VirtualAnomaly's Youtube Channel

Name: Team Retrion
    Leader: Scourge
    Type: Dark, Psychic, Fighting
    Plot: They heard about Deoxys, and how it's name is based off of DNA, so they want to create two more from it's DNA, both a Dark and Fighting Type, to control everything.
    Theme: They have ranks. They base them off of their types. Dark is the highest rank (you wear a black cloak), Psychic is the middle (you wear a cape with the symbol emblazoned on it, and the regular uniform) Fighting is the lowest (you wear the uniform, which is a pair of karate pants and chain mail on your torso with the symbol on it).

Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar

Name: Team Gotha
    Leader: Reicher
    Types: Flying, Water, Steel, Dark; specializes in Shadow Pokemon
    Plot: This neofascist private military corporation is intent on re-creating Shadow Pokemon and turning their region (whatever it may be) into a Pokemon Fourth Reich.
    Design: I think it should be obvious that they're the Pokemon equivalent of the Nazis. So grunts would look like brownshirts, elites like SS officers, etc. I even designed a logo for them: gotha-logo.jpg

I thought of them for a fanfic, but the idea was long since abandoned.

Blog Entries
    Follow Appletree On Twitter

Name: Team Moon
    Leader: Luna - "A woman with no emotion. Her goal is to capture Mewtwo/Deoxys to kill everyone's starter Pokémon."
    Luna's Pokémon - Dusknoir M Lv.50/Banette M Lv.50/Absol F Lv.50/Seviper F Lv.50/Frostlass F Lv.50/Deoxys - Normal Lv.50.
    Type Used: Ghost, Psychic, Dark, Poison, Normal (Zigzagoon's/Skitty's)
    Plot: When Luna was a young girl and recently started her journey with a Torchic. A man who hates Pokémon killed her Torchic and since then, she aimed without thinking to capture Mewtwo (Purple)/Deoxys (Orange) to kill other trainers their starter Pokémon so they feel her pain.
    Theme: Wrath.

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

name: Team Cyclone
    leader:
    Cynita
    type used:
    Flying, Dark, Dragons, Eletric
    plot:
    Dominate a region and destruction
    theme:
    Wild Freedom

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

No but I've wanted to join Team Galactic, their awesome.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When I was younger I thought up an antagonist group for a future Ranger game...

name: The Cosmonaughties. I still maintain this is an awesome name for space-themed villains.
    leader: Ophiuchus, considered the 13th Zodiac in some circles. Would use serpentine Pokemon, such as Seviper and Serperior.
    type used: Ranger villains, so they wouldn't have a specialty.
    plot: Something involving creating massive satellites that broadcast a Pokemon controlling frequency to take over the world. Now I'm thinking it'd be cool if the leader had a higher goal and wanted to pull a Char's Counter Attack and force people off earth into space to save nature or something. Deoxys would also be involved.
    theme: Zodiac-themed, with 12 mini-leaders using corresponding Pokemon, like Taurus using...well, Tauros. Outfit would be 80s-style spandex space suits, like in old robot shows.

For my Pokémon Gijinka story:
    Name: Team Morpheus
    Leader: Imperia, a ruthless, cunning and unmerciful woman who pulled the strings behind the double-gijinki projects. However, she is actually under the control of a superior who has a legendary Pokémon (Giratina) on his hands under mind control who is possessing Imperia.., OK, it's complicated, as revealed later. Her order was to capture all of the gijinka who had been fused with legendaries (which include the main protagonist, Heather Lanlon, a double-gijinka who was fused with Uxie and her true mother's Gardevoir) so that they could find 'the True One' to fuse with the Alpha Pokémon, Arceus. She was later somewhat redeemed by the heroes when her past was revealed. However, she never became entirely good.
    Type used: None in particular. Normal Pokés are only used until the scientists finish their special Poké Ball, which enables the team to be able to use the Gijinki like Pokémon and have them under mind control.
    Plot: Imperia's superior is trying to recapture all the gijinki, in the Clovoh region and otherwise, in order to find the True One to fuse with Arceus and to be able to use them for their own selfish needs. To do this, they are developing a special kind of Poké Ball- called a Morpheus Ball- that will enable the members of Team Morpheus to use the gijinki like Pokémon- and have them under complete mind control, which makes them unable to disobey, and it also has them reflect the hearts of their owners, which are usually misunderstood, desperate, or dark. The most powerful Morpheus Ball is the one of a kind Legend Ball, which enables one to catch the chosen gijinka without fail, to make them under complete mind control and so evil as to no redemption is possible, and it also means they are unable to be freed from this state, and thus whoever is in possession of the Legend Ball has this power. It just so happens to be Imperia, and it just so happens that the one she's after with the Ball is our main heroine...
    Theme: They all dress like businessmen and businesswomen, but have the logo of the team clearly visible. However, the higher ups and the admins dress like scientists, in outfits strikingly similar to the ones the Pokémon Professors wear. Imperia wears a glamorous mix of these two kinds of outfits. They have three hideouts and they all look like perfectly normal places- a factory, a Pokémon Center, and a science lab.
    Oh and their theme is basically: Modern Science and its wonders, if that makes sense.
    Last edited by Shadow Victini; 16th March 2012 at 02:13 PM.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic57049_1.gif

Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Victini View Post
    For my Pokémon Gijinka story:
    Name: Team Morpheus
    Leader: Imperia, a ruthless, cunning and unmerciful woman who pulled the strings behind the double-gijinki projects. However, she is actually under the control of a superior who has a legendary Pokémon (Giratina) on his hands under mind control who is possessing Imperia.., OK, it's complicated, as revealed later. Her order was to capture all of the gijinka who had been fused with legendaries (which include the main protagonist, Heather Lanlon, a double-gijinka who was fused with Uxie and her true mother's Gardevoir) so that they could find 'the True One' to fuse with the Alpha Pokémon, Arceus. She was later somewhat redeemed by the heroes when her past was revealed. However, she never became entirely good.
    Type used: None in particular. Normal Pokés are only used until the scientists finish their special Poké Ball, which enables the team to be able to use the Gijinki like Pokémon and have them under mind control.
    Plot: Imperia's superior is trying to recapture all the gijinki, in the Clovoh region and otherwise, in order to find the True One to fuse with Arceus and to be able to use them for their own selfish needs. To do this, they are developing a special kind of Poké Ball- called a Morpheus Ball- that will enable the members of Team Morpheus to use the gijinki like Pokémon- and have them under complete mind control, which makes them unable to disobey, and it also has them reflect the hearts of their owners, which are usually misunderstood, desperate, or dark. The most powerful Morpheus Ball is the one of a kind Legend Ball, which enables one to catch the chosen gijinka without fail, to make them under complete mind control and so evil as to no redemption is possible, and it also means they are unable to be freed from this state, and thus whoever is in possession of the Legend Ball has this power. It just so happens to be Imperia, and it just so happens that the one she's after with the Ball is our main heroine...
    Theme: They all dress like businessmen and businesswomen, but have the logo of the team clearly visible. However, the higher ups and the admins dress like scientists, in outfits strikingly similar to the ones the Pokémon Professors wear. Imperia wears a glamorous mix of these two kinds of outfits. They have three hideouts and they all look like perfectly normal places- a factory, a Pokémon Center, and a science lab.
    Oh and their theme is basically: Modern Science and its wonders, if that makes sense.
    Quick question...what's a gijinka? Aside from that, it seems to be Aperture Science for Pokemon. That's pretty cool.

Blog Entries

Name: Team Conjur
    leader: Braxton Mays a young man who is cunning and has a history in the league
    type used: Ground, Flying, Dark and other types denpending on there sect the leader uses electric ice and fighting in a addition to those three
    plot: The get there money from indenpendent leagues and betting on and compeating it the league the seek to artificially create lengendary pokemon using gem stones and science
    theme: Mage theme

@Heatmor C. Dawson A gijinka is a human who has been fused with a Pokémon. Their physical features intermingle, sometimes little bits of personality from the Pokémon come out in the human, and the human-Pokémon is able to have stats, level up, know moves, etc. . The human's conscious is always the dominant one though. Here, I'll dig out the prologue and the description of Heather's (the main heroine) physical features. They're pretty long and I only cut out a few unneeded history details in the prologue and stuff. (Although you don't have to read them, they just explain the whole thing better):

I wrote that back in October or something. And that was before I knew what paragraphs and word-walls were.

Anyway, I'm glad you like my idea.
    Last edited by Shadow Victini; 16th March 2012 at 04:25 PM.
    Heatmor C. Dawson likes this.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic57049_1.gif

Team Name: Team Kronos. Sub-branches: Raptor Guards, Alpine Patrol
    Region: Mesolith
    Leader: Deincyus. Co-leader: Gracil (An intelligent Grovyle and has a very close relationship with Deincyus). Deincyus' other pokemon are Garchomp and Haxorus
    Types used: wide range of saurian and reptilian pokemon. Alpine Patrol uses ice age mammalian pokemon
    Theme: Fossil Hunters. Regular grunts dress in Indiana Jones style. Raptor Guard grunts were power ranger style gear with raptor head like helmets. Alpine Patrol grunts wear snowgear
    Admins: Alpha: The original Alpha was a man named Tyro, who uses Charizard, Tyranitar and a new Spinosaurus water pokemon. However he had a falling out and left the organisation. His position was filled in by a elite grunt from the Raptor Guards, named Velico who uses Grovyle, Krookodile, Rampardos and the same Spinosaurus pokemon that Tyro used to have
    Beta: Sarah. She uses ceratopsian pokemon such as Bastiodon, as well as some new pokemon
    Gamma: Mosa: uses water reptiles such as Lapras, Feraligatr, and Carracosta. Mosa also has a mosasaur pokemon. The Head scientist of Team Kronos
    Delta: Peter: uses an Aerodactyl, Yanmega, Archeops. Gamma's lab assistant
    Eplison: Krog: The lowest ranked admin and commander of the Apline patrol. He is the only admin who uses mammals. His pokemon are Mamoswine, Beartic and new saber-tooth pokemon
    Plot:The Mesolith Region is a very ancient region form from the remnants of a prehistoric supercontinet, is an ideal location to find fossils of pokemon. Unsuprisingly this is where team kronos operates conducting convert and illegal fossil poaching and traficking. Its also the location where the descedants of these prehistoric pokemon still live relatively unchanged. The most famous discovery from this region was the finding of a fossil of an legendary dimetrodon pokemon, and it was discovered to be the earlist ancestor of all mammals that had existed even humans. However the orignal fossil was lost and Deincyus is obessed with finding another specimen of the legendary and resurrect it.
    Last edited by RocketGrunt78; 20th March 2012 at 05:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow RaccoonGoon On Twitter
    Visit RaccoonGoon's Youtube Channel

Yes, I have. Mine would just be a gang of crooks like Team Rocket, though. Screw higher pursuits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast