Favorite Pokemon

Thread: Favorite Pokemon

cuddler of cuddlers Selendomono's Avatar
    I currently live under a rock in the pacific ocean. I have wasted the last 40 uyears of my life looking for the colony of Dewgong that i know the goverment is hiding

Pumpkin Favorite Pokemon

I would like everyone to post there favorite pokemon and why.Mine is Dewgong

I like dewgong because is is a very cute pokemon and in the right hands can destroy a good number of pokemon. I also like it because i have made a lot of dewgong very powerful pokemon and on all the sights ive been to the people have said that dewgong is terrible and a worthless pokemon and that im an idiot for likeing iot but i bet my dewgongs could kick the crap out of their pokemon haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stupid other sights hahahahahashaha

Aipom/Pachirisu/Kolink (or Korinku, but Kolink because I don't know if the second one's correct.)

Aipom because he's always been an awesome pokémon and my favourite, even during Johto. Pachirisu and Kolink because they're both extremely cute, Pachirisu looks like a jerk in the preview, and Kolink because it has a sweet evolution line. (with the exception of the last evolution, I don't think it's bad, I just don't like it as much as the first two.)

EDIT: And I'm pretty sure that this should be in the Pokémon General Discussion area.

I currently live under a rock in the pacific ocean. I have wasted the last 40 uyears of my life looking for the colony of Dewgong that i know the goverment is hiding

Quote Originally Posted by Pianoplaynfool View Post
    Aipom/Pachirisu/Kolink (or Korinku, but Kolink because I don't know if the second one's correct.)

Aipom because he's always been an awesome pokémon and my favourite, even during Johto. Pachirisu and Kolink because they're both extremely cute, Pachirisu looks like a jerk in the preview, and Kolink because it has a sweet evolution line. (with the exception of the last evolution, I don't think it's bad, I just don't like it as much as the first two.)

EDIT: And I'm pretty sure that this should be in the Pokémon General Discussion area.
    What are those last two pokemon are they the new ones that are in diamond and pearl

I don't think this is a spoiler but I will put it in one just in case (and yes the last two are new pokémon):

Blog Entries
    Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy On Twitter Add Turtle Tamer Kammy on Google+
    Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy on Tumblr Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy on Flickr

*points to icon* ^____^ We go way back. If anyone finds a Wartortle plushie, tell me plzkthx ;)
    *this space for rent*

Java Girl Barb's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

Charizard. Because I love dragons and have spent too much time reading Anne McCaffrey's Pern novels.

Kyogre.
    Sapphire was my first game...and, I really just like it, I guess.
    Ehehe...I can't think of anything else to say.

I love all the Dark-type pokemon. But top three favorites out of all of 'em?

Umbreon, Tyranitar, Raichu. In that order. Although Fuwante is really movin' up there. I love that thing. <3

ohhh piano i respect your opinion they are realy cute

Quote Originally Posted by JulayAM View Post
    *points to icon* ^____^ We go way back. If anyone finds a Wartortle plushie, tell me plzkthx ;)
    I know there's an old Wartortle from the Friends series in existence, but I can't find it anywhere at the moment... my suggestion would be to constantly check eBay and Yahoo! Japan.

Anyway, my favorite Pokemon is Electrode, the main reason being its extreme cartooniness. I love the concept behind it - an electricity-filled explosive happy-go-lucky ball could beat those regular animal-based Pokemon aaanytime! Also, its trademark grin is the best ever.

My favorite is Wooper, then Cubone.

I have a soft spot for Chicorita, too :3

They still play pokémon Ratochu's Avatar
    Add Ratochu on Facebook
    Visit Ratochu's Youtube Channel

My favorite is Charmander. But for battles my favorite in Kingdra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kthleen View Post
    ^Didn't make his cão eat pão that ^ made with his own mãos

Registered User Charizard-is-insane's Avatar

Default Re: Favorite Pokemon

Charizard, He is a Beast!!!
    The original three!!!

Herp Derpy Derp Derp MetalGearFlaccid's Avatar

I'm almost certain that this thread will be shut down (I know that someone probably made a thread like this in the past) but I don't care.

Umbreon. No doubt about it, Umbreon. I don't really know why, but I just freaking love mine. Every other Eevee I hatch I go out of the way to evolve into one. I think that my preference for Dark types might be a part of it, but I also love the Eeveeloution line.

It looks so much like a cute dog/cat, and I'd love to have one of my own for a pet, even if it didn't have any of its attacks from the game. It'd be my cuddly lapdog/cat.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38627&dateline=1274157658

Blog Entries

Closing. We don't need 3+ year old threads revived when there are other threads EXACTLY LIKE IT that are FAR more recent.