- Blaine: I love his characterization. Hot-blooded, makes puns, somewhat silly but smart and makes him repsectable. He's pretty full of personality.
(HM: Brock, Sabrina, Erika, Giovanni)
- Jasmine: Shy? Check. Dutyful and determined? Check. Doesn't have high self-steem but has a strong heart for the sake of others? Yes. Favourite type trainer and actually pretty intimidating despite her looks? Steelix says so.
(HM: Bugsy, Whitney, Pryce, Chuck)
- Norman: He's pretty much the Hoenn leader who has the most character. I like the plot for him being the character's father and all, too.
(HM: Wattson, Tate & Liza)
- Fantina: I honestly don't know why I like her. I do know though I had some trouble fighting her so she stands out for me.
(HM: Byron, Gardenia)
- Elesa: The scene with Bianca's father alone makes her the best leader in Black and White. Everything else makes her even more awesome.
- Aloe: A badass librarian that runs an history museum along her husband, and cares plenty about you and your journey.
(HM: Drayden, Roxie)
- Koga: He's just... there. He takes care of the Safari Zone. We get told he's a ninja. That's... it. Nothing about his motivations nor anything. Oh, he has a daughter and is skilled. I guess that's characterization.
- Falkner: My father is so great you know how my father is my father is better than other fathers its like my father was the top percentage of all fathersksdahfksdjf I don't even know him. I guess he's characterized as repectful for traditions and honouring his family but seriously.
- The fighting dude whose name I don't even remember who is in one island I don't even remember other than having a gimmicky town. Oh, I guess he surfs. Or something.
- I like everyone in Sinnoh to some extent. Maybe Maylene is the only I don't really care much for, but still she's fine.
- Burgh: Gen V had generally a lot of character focus and I guess this guy got out and talked to you and stuff... but he did never feel as involved with the plot as others. Even on the Team Plasma thing it's Iris who had the spotlight. He's not bad... but just felt a little lackluster. And it IS bad that he used rather bad Bug types. Seriously, would it have hurt to give him a Joltick at least?
- Striaton Trio: No. They are just waiters and a terrible way of implementing "hey mind pokémon typing!". The only way this could've been done decently is with a triple (tag) battle, but GameFreak hates triple battles.
(Also Skyla. She's just there. She is even less relevant. Even random NPCs are more interesting. She IS a good boss in terms of gameplay though.)