entertaiment in pokeworld

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: entertaiment in pokeworld

Blog Entries

Default entertaiment in pokeworld

And after a long thought in my "cave", I've been wondering, is there any artist or band or singer in pokeworld? What's your opinion? I think it will be very boring without music and stuff.. I mean.. I always listen to music everyday... So yeah...

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: entertaiment in pokeworld

In Black and White, you will see several musicians around the region, and they will add their instruments to the town's music.

There has been trainer classes for musicians and artists in the games for ages, and there's the Kabuki Theatre in GSC/HGSS, so they still have theatre.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Shoji View Post
    In Black and White, you will see several musicians around the region, and they will add their instruments to the town's music.

There has been trainer classes for musicians and artists in the games for ages, and there's the Kabuki Theatre in GSC/HGSS, so they still have theatre.
    hmm.... Really? I don't really know.. So its better then.. Umm.. Oh, there's also a wii in your room (pokemon diamond)

Terrible Blaziken no. 827 TerribleTwelve's Avatar

Guitarists, Idols, Crasher Wakes, Brawlies, anyone?
    Edit: Battling can be shown as an entertainment as well.
    The twelve Pokémon that make the Pokémon world awesome.

There are Contests, and the Pokéathlon, as well, as the new Musical thing to entertain.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

im sure Pokemon Battles, Contests and musicals provide plenty of entertainment. Im sure there are shows and movies unrelated to Pokemon, and that there are singers and stuff, its just not important to the plot of the show, so it isnt shown

There's probably a bunch of bands, what with all the guitarists around. Also, every generation, you start out with a Nintendo console in your room. And I remember it was either in Red or FR which said your console had Mario with a bucket on his head in the TV, so yeah, Mario, Link, and Star Ninetails must exist.

People also seem to play Pokemon hand held games in the main series games...er...Do they see people playing Pokemon hand held games in their hand held games in our hand held games?
    "The only thing we learn from history is that we never learn from history."
    -Hegel

Do you play Terraria, the Minecraft-Zelda-Metroid hybrid? If you do, then join!

Blog Entries

I think all the entertainment you could find in the real world exists in the Pokémon World. Granted, the two real life bands Altaria and Volbeat would go perfectly in Pokémon.

Can you imagine ESPN broadcasting battles between trainers and the E4?
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Follow Arc Blader on Tumblr

Pokéworld? Have I just walked into an alternate universe where Saban dubbed Pokémon?
    I like to imagine people people's lives centering around Tournaments and Contests the same way certain people's lives centering around sports in the real world. I picture guys in bars arguing things like "Are you kidding me? Lance is completely overrated; didn't you see him leave Salamence in against Mamoswine?"

Well there is the radio tower in Johto. I also believe that there are trainers who are also musicians in some of the games as well.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

There's plenty of entertainment. TV, movies, traditional theatre, musicians, dancers, artists, radio, Nintendo, Game Freak, camera crews who record battles, football, baseball, tennis, soccer. It's just as entertainment focused as we are, with the addition of fuzzy monsters killing each other.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries
    Follow Tripleton On Twitter Add Tripleton on Facebook

I often turn to the music station on the pokeradio, and listen to what seems like rock music.

It would be so awesome if we had something like PokéNet :1
    it would be awesome, shopping online, battling forums etc *O*

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

There's plenty of game-wise entertainment, like contest, which you can participate in. As for the others, there's the Guitarists and Idols, Cameramen and Reporters, Radio Stations... The list can go on forever, but it'd be epic to see Pokémon based techno music and Pokémon movies (which are shown in the anime occasionally, like the Plusle and Minun film).

hi

Well Pokemon Ranger has those siblings that play that one song repetitively.

Also, there's miror. B from colosseum and XD who sings I think, or maybe he just dances.

Also, there was that guy from the anime that played a lute. Note to mention the igglybuff singers, the marker jigglypuff, that old man that played the pokeflute, melody who played that shell flute and of course, Brock and his maracas.

Also, with in the main games, the kimono girls appearently did a dance number if that counts.
    Computer: There's an e-mail message! ... The 3 legendary bird POKéMON are ARTICUNO, ZAPDOS, and MOLTRES. Their whereabouts are unknown. We plan to explore the cavern close to CERULEAN.
    That couldn't have ended well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast