Egg designs - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Egg designs

Blog Entries

Default Re: Egg designs

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    They'd have to anyway.
    Wh? It's impossible to hatch a evolved form from an egg? and Legnedaries can't breed. they shouldn't waste data on stupid hackers who want to break their games.
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Wh? It's impossible to hatch a evolved form from an egg? and Legnedaries can't breed. they shouldn't waste data on stupid hackers who want to break their games.
    It's also impossible to get a shiny Zekrom/Reshiram or Victini, but they still have shiny data.

Blog Entries

It's also impossible to get a shiny Zekrom/Reshiram or Victini, but they still have shiny data.
    Yeah but Evolved pokemon don't have egg data do they? and if they did it would be identical to their base forms... so all in all they only need to make eggs for the base forms...

guys can we stick to actulle making the pokemon egg desings then figghting about how its possible?

EV-Wizard/PeculiarBattler League's Avatar
    Firstly, the Teleportation zone. Thirdly, the "Onoka" Elite Four. Fourthly, the Garden Grotto. Secondly, Oak's laboratory. And lastly, A hoedown-deeny hoedown!
    Blog Entries

[]
    Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    []
    Couldn't the eggs for basic and secondary+ stages just be the same? If not, then for all intents and purposes, they could be practically the same, with but tiny little distinctions.

/discussion. (PkmnGreen is generally right, but I compromised him a little anyway.)
    Feel free(r) to discuss Battle Strategy with me--I'll discuss anything really.

Besides being a strange (retired) battler with a storied, legendary, mythical, exaggerated, and relatively unknown career, I am also an amateur English B&W anime reviewer. (pachiba, you like?)

And I take hoedowns seriously.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpixtail View Post
    guys can we stick to actulle making the pokemon egg desings then figghting about how its possible?
    Sorry D: Yeah, lets get back on topic before a mod comes and kicks our asses!

Anyway, I wonder what a Solosis egg would look like? Maybe have red diamonds in a pattern, like Togepi's egg?

Blog Entries

Sorry D: Yeah, lets get back on topic before a mod comes and kicks our asses!

Anyway, I wonder what a Solosis egg would look like? Maybe have red diamonds in a pattern, like Togepi's egg?
    PRobibly a Green egg and may be a red triangle representing his mouth

Firstly, the Teleportation zone. Thirdly, the "Onoka" Elite Four. Fourthly, the Garden Grotto. Secondly, Oak's laboratory. And lastly, A hoedown-deeny hoedown!
    Blog Entries

I ninja'd PkmnGreen in my last post--aside from that post, mine, and that of Vulpixtail, everyone this page has quoted the poster above him. (Just noting.)

But meh. I'd like if Solosis had a largely red egg, with a translucent green film all about. The idea would be that the "egg" of Solosis was a very, very small colony of viable cells.

Besides being a strange (retired) battler with a storied, legendary, mythical, exaggerated, and relatively unknown career, I am also an amateur English B&W anime reviewer. (pachiba, you like?)

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

I ninja'd PkmnGreen in my last post
    It's true, he did.

The idea would be that the "egg" of Solosis was a very, very small colony of viable cells.
    Cool idea, but I don't know why, but it makes my skin crawl.
    League likes this.

Blog Entries

Your avatar is so perfect--I swear you just ooze Lenny. (And you repeated the trend too, in friendly manner.)

I'm big on probiotics, so "viable cells" are words I've grown acquainted with. (And when I said such, the probiotics were what I was inspired from--I take Solosis to be related to cells in general, and nothing more controversial than that.)

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by League View Post
    Your avatar is so perfect--I swear you just ooze Lenny. (And you repeated the trend too, in friendly manner.)

Haha thanks :)

Quote Originally Posted by League View Post
    I'm big on probiotics, so "viable cells" are words I've grown acquainted with. (And when I said such, the probiotics were what I was inspired from--I take Solosis to be related to cells in general, and nothing more controversial than that.)
    I dun't know why though, just loads of mini cells making up an egg reminds me of this :/

But it makes me think what would Joltik's egg look like?

Blog Entries

I have a couple of ideas for a Joltik egg:

a) A very, very tiny one; b) a surprisingly large one; c) a "hairy" egg--paired with either a or b); d) one that looks like the abdomen of the above picture, preferably blue, Joltik's less dominant color, possibly with yellow rings or circles all about it--to be paired with either a or b, and possibly c.

Otherwise, they could somehow make it clear that there is a good deal of empty space in Joltik's egg, regarding its size.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12