Do you think Lucario is overrated? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Do you think Lucario is overrated?

Default Re: Do you think Lucario is overrated?

I wouldn't say that he's "overrated". Just saying, but people like what they like and don't what they don't. Who am i to tell anyone based on anything that them liking something makes that something automatically "overrated"? I, personally, don't like Lucario all that much. I don't hate the Pokés design, it's just not as appealing to me.
    They will make pigs of you all and they will bury their snouts into your ribs and they will eat your hearts.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Riolu and Lucario appealed to me a lot when they first appeared, and I totally loved the Lucario movie that I went ahead and hatched the egg Riley gave me, and tried to raise Riolu.

The problem was that Lucario wasn't what I wanted. I usually pick my pokemons by first impression, raise them, and depending on their stats and moves, I'd keep them on the main team or not.
    For me, Lucario was a let down. While Aura Sphere is a very good move for Lucario, it wasn't as good as I expected. It may be because I already had a good Physical-Attacking team by the time Riolu evolved into a Lucario (Staraptor, Lopunny-Rampardos) and probably didn't feel the need for another physical attacker.

But yeah. I thought Lucario was overrated when it wasn't all that a good pokemon for me, imo.

Blog Entries

I love Riolu and Lucario. My go to Fighting type is usually one of these guys, so I wouldn't really say its overrated. There are plenty of pokemon that get hyped (Mewtwo, Infernape, etc.) and I feel that Lucario is the same as them when it comes to popularity. I think Lucario's just fine, but at the same time I can understand if people find him overrated.

(*cough*Lucario is my only Pokemon crush too, so yeah, weird I know.*cough*)

Look Forward, Team Rocket!

Also I claim Piplup in the Claim a Pokemon thread =)

Rocket Surgeon

I like Lucario; every time mine uses Aura Sphere I say "Hadouken!" ;D I didn't know it was a hyped pokémon though.
    WHITE SMOKE is the reason for ROTATION.

It's a very cool Pokemon!!! I had him on my team, the famous Aura Sphere was in the Animated Trailer of BW2!!! It's resistance with Poison (0x), Dark Bug Rock (0.25x), Ice Grass Ghost Normal Steel Dragon (0.5x)... And I like the color blue and the movie was awesome

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't think Lucario is overrated. It's a very interesting Pokemon, so it's not surprising that a lot of people like it. I've always wanted to use one in the games, but never got around to it. GF should've known that Zoroark wouldn't have been able to replace the awesomeness that is Lucario. <3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123