Do you have a Pokemon as an imagionary friend? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Do you have a Pokemon as an Imagionary Friend?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

21 38.89%
  • No.

17 31.48%
  • I never really thought about it, but now that you mention it, I'll think about it.

7 12.96%
  • Sometimes. Not always.

15 27.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a Pokemon as an imagionary friend?

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Do you have a Pokemon as an imagionary friend?

To me, it's a lot more complex/sad than "imaginary friend." I guess you could call it a "metaphysical conscience" that only I can "see."

It's usually the Pokemon I like most at the moment, which is Ariados. It doesn't really say anything, it just sits either on the ceiling or hangs by a string, watching. Kinda like an extension of myself. =/

Yes, I think too much.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

I've never exactly been able to have imaginary friends. I occasionally imagine someone who died, or a fictional character encouraging me, though. When I was a little kid I didn't have an imaginary friend from Pokemon, but I loved my three stuffed Pikachu like they were real. The closest thing I have to imaginary friends now are some Pokemon cards that I wear around my neck everyday. I have a Mew, a Mewtwo, a Drowzee(a gift from my best friend), and a Dark Houndoom, and I'll probably get more. I feel and treat them as if they're the real Pokemon, and I get anxious and lonely when I'm not wearing them. People at my school probably think I'm insane for wearing Pokemon cards around everyday, but I hate being away from them. I have problems....

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

I used to have a Torterra. :3

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

For me it was always my dream White team.

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Is it embarrassing to have a Pikachu and Zoroark as imaginary friends and think of your self as a Charizard? because I do...

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

Sometimes I imagine I have Pokémon in real life. Like when I was ten or eleven I pretended to be a Pokémon coordinator like May and I would have imaginary Pokémon contests with either my sister or myself. lol

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

(I already posted here but whatevs)
    Sometimes, late at night, when I'm bored, I pretend I'm a Pokemon(or half-pokemon) or that I'm a Pokemon trainer. Nobody else in my family knows that.... O.o
    Just seein this post makes me think of my Pokemon right now....(turns around to look at imaginary Togekiss perched on the end of my bed)
    I even got imaginary Pokeballs for my Pokemon. XD
    (looks out window to see imaginary Blaziken and Breloom sparring, Dodrio is sleeping under a tree.)
    What is wrong with me....?

Ih yeah, this one time, about a year ago, I was bored, and home alone, and armed myself with some Pokeballs, and went out to catch imaginary Pokemon...it didn't end so well, when I was about to throw a Pokeball at a Combuskenmy evil rooster...I got hit with a scratch attack spurred...

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can rightfully say that I did, in fact, have several. I had an Azumarill, a Blaziken, a Rayquaza, and an Umbreon, all of which could turn into humans as they pleased.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have an imaginary friend of sorts (more of a personification of my conscience, if that makes any sense) who sometimes takes the form of a Pokémon, but I've never really had Pokémon follow me into the real world. I love my White team dearly, however, and they all have personalities and likes and dislikes. Same with my very first Pokémon, Cynthia the Typhlosion.

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

To a degree, yes.

If I feel overwhelmed, frightened or upset, I've often caught myself muttering, "Riser, get me through this." Riser is the name I gave my Golurk and I imagine him standing behind me, his fists clenched. Yeah, the thought of a nine foot tall ceramic robot having your back will change your attitude from "Eeek, I'm scared" to "Come at me, bro" fast.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

This world is merciless Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews Senior WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia StaffModerator
    Blog Entries

Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

I've never had a Pokemon or any imaginary friend before in my life. I had little sisters, so the need for an imaginary friend never came up.

Trophies

It depends on what you call an "imaginary friend".

And I have the absolute weirdest fantasy world, and it probably doesn't take much to guess what I fantasize about. I think I'll get the entire story down on paper and post it on FF as a fanfiction of some sort, since I'm not a human in this fantasy. But I don't have time for that right now. And I cannot tell that story without one explicit theme. What is wrong with me?
    No.

I never really had an imaginary friend.

But the thought of a child and having a Pokémon imaginary friend and really partaking in the fantasy of it is so adorable and heartwarming. <3

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

YES LORD ARCEUS SHINES WITH ME

Quote Originally Posted by Murkmire View Post
    To me, it's a lot more complex/sad than "imaginary friend." I guess you could call it a "metaphysical conscience" that only I can "see."

Wait, so I'm not the only one who "sees" pokemon in real life?
    I'm a very realistic person, and I know what's real and not real. But I like to believe magical creatures are real, and pretend they hide in places, and only people who believe can "see" them (sorta like the polar express). :) Sometimes when I'm walking in the woods in my backyard, I see a few rattatas and pachirisus.
    I do have imaginary pokemons, but the relationship's not like a traditional one portrayed ingame/in the anime, but more like actual friends. I don't "own" the imaginary pokemon, but they're just there as friends. There's Blaziken, Charizard (i actually have an ancient charizard plush, and pretend she's real), Mismagius, Dusknoir, male Lugia, and others. Blaziken is based off the one in my Sapphire team. He's so warm to cuddle with during the winter<3. I like to believe that I am the soul of Lugia, but my body's in the Mariana Trench and now I'm in my human form. When I close my eyes, I "switch" bodies, and it can be that lugia body or any pokemon in vicinity of the soul.
    I still have them...

....wow, i really need to get out more...;-;
    Amyda Nakornsrithammarajensis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast