Do you associate yourself with any certain pokemon from the games? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Do you associate yourself with any certain pokemon from the games?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Do you associate yourself with any certain pokemon from the games?

I actually took a "What Pokemon are You?" Quiz the other day and I came out Haunter. Puzzled, I tried it again and came out Haunter. I had never thought of myself as being like Haunter but I'm quite pleased that if I were a Pokemon, I'd be a Haunter. It's all time favorite of mine and it's pretty cool.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DasManiac View Post
    I actually took a "What Pokemon are You?" Quiz the other day and I came out Haunter. Puzzled, I tried it again and came out Haunter. I had never thought of myself as being like Haunter but I'm quite pleased that if I were a Pokemon, I'd be a Haunter. It's all time favorite of mine and it's pretty cool.
    well, the various quizzes on the net only have a select few pokemon programmed in for them, and the results are all of course subject to how the creator of the quiz interprets the pokemon and the answers to their questions
    i never thought of myself as a Togetic but i wasnt surprised about it, a friend once told me that i care and empathize about others too much for my own good
    (XD i even have what she said in a text document somewhere)

Proud claimer of Sylveon, She is a sneaky Magician who
    loves to pounce out of nowhere and Nuzzle me!
    ♡♥♡5 Signatures! Only 499,995 to go!♡♥♡
    US EBAY SELLERS BEWARE!

Fox Witch of Red Arylett Dawnsborough's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I associate myself with Braixen. (As might be obvious) Before that, I changed which Pokemon I did all the time as I could not find a proper fitting one. Fire/Psychic (as Delphox is) are two perfect types that I'd be as a Pokemon. And I'd definitely be some sort of canine. (Recently, I found out, a fox.) Also, I've always loved magic, sorceresses, and witchy sorts of things. So it just fits me even more, really. I wouldn't yet be a Delphox as I still feel rather young and like I shouldn't have evolved just yet. Its femininity also fits me, and it definitely looks like something I'd wear. And stick! The way it brandishes its stick in the games looks like a paintbrush, sort of. I've always really been into art as well... it just feels so right.

Blog Entries
    Add Kutomba on Facebook
    Follow Kutomba on Tumblr

Hmm, I dunno what I'd be. Maybe a Ralts, or a Cherrim. On Butterfree's quiz I came out as an Absol, but I don't think that's very me at all.

Actually, I do think I'd be Cherrim. Cherrim is usually quiet, covered, and reserved, but once the sun comes up it's open, cheerful, and careless. It's a lot like me because I'm usually anxious and introverted, but when I get my metaphorical sunshine I'm completely the opposite.
    I kissed you in the water and made your dry lips sing
    I saw you look like a Japanese baby
    In an instant I remembered everything...

Do you see yourself as possessing Serene Grace?

I see myself as a Furret. Even though im not that small but i've allways bin running around being curious about anything going on around me :D.

Blog Entries

Froslass Even thought i'm a guy ._.

Follow Corydo On Twitter
    Follow Corydo on Tumblr

I sort of see myself as an Axew or a Vaporeon and it's been that way for a while now. I do often think about it and I spend a lot of spare time weighing out the different possibilities so it changes sometimes but it's consistently those two in the list of 'maybe's.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123