Do you associate yourself with any certain pokemon from the games? - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Do you associate yourself with any certain pokemon from the games?

Default Re: Do you associate yourself with any certain pokemon from the games?

Delcatty, because:
    ¨Delcatty are docile Pokémon that rarely ever put up with conflict. Delcatty prefers to live an unfettered existence in which it can do as it pleases at its own pace. Because it eats and sleeps whenever it decides, its schedule is completely random. Rather than seeking a permanent nest, it habitually seeks comfortable spots and sleeps there. If other Pokémon approach it as it sleeps, Delcatty will never fight, and instead moves somewhere else.¨

And also because i love cats, and its shiny form is red instead of purple :D
    Jenneta likes this.
    Free-noschooldays galore :D

Metang is me. While I can't fly at 60 mph one of my mottos is "they see me rolling; they hating" so I guess that applies to the bit where Metang's body is virtually unscratchable. People say I'm quite intelligent and I do have two sides to me... Idk, metang is awesome and it just fits me best.

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Buizel. I don't really know why. The Water-type has something to do with it, as well as its overall appearance. It just gives off something that reminds me of myself. Drowzee as well, because of Insomnia.

I also associate with Lampent due to a mysterious chain of events in a community I'm a part of.
    Last edited by Miles101; 3rd August 2013 at 07:57 PM.

I see myself as an Umbreon, my 3 year old sister as an Eevee, my 13 year old sister as a sylveon, and my parents as Flareons
    Favorite Pokemon? Umbreon; top three favorite types? First dark, then fire, and poison

The spirit of all absols The absolis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The absolis on Tumblr

my top favorite pokemon is absol but at least since gen 5 i've seen myself as a dewott because 1) dewotts teach themselves how to fight with scahlops and i taught myself how to use swords... and knives... and just about every melee wapon but nunchucks. 2) i think of dewotts as rather independent and i see myself as independent as well

banner stolen from tumblr. Yes, I cheated and didn't make it myself.

Blog Entries
    Add Spyspotter on MySpace

I associate myself with Aggron: I'm not much of a fighter, but I'm not hurt easily.

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

It's hard to pick just one, but probably Kakuna, due to the username.

If I could pick a team, it'd be Slakoth (for generally being a homebody, relaxed/laid-back and lazy), Slowpoke (for not being terribly fast), and Hoothoot -> Noctowl (for becoming more of a night owl over the years). Kakuna kind of embodies the traits of Slakoth and Slowpoke though, so it's a better fit.

Blog Entries

I kind of identify with Dustox in a way. I knew I was in a cocoon stage during the time I lived with my control freak parents, and I always assumed I would come out as a beautiful Beautifly someday. I hatched into a Dustox instead, and that's ok because Dustox has a better understanding of the world and is much, much cooler.

Blog Entries

I feel like a mewtwo, somedays i wish to be alone in a cave away from people who want to harm me, or use me for personal gain,

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

I see my self as a Venomoth a very pretty Venomoth, in fact im the prettist Venomoth in all the land

Blog Entries

Well, I would probably be a Lucario in my opinion. Not only is Lucario my favorite Pokémon of all times but I just feel really connected to the Pokémon. I just think that Lucario is a very well behaved Pokémon that is extremely mature and smart (though I can question myself about being "smart"...I have my moments).
    Mega Lucario uses Arua Sphere!

It's super effective!

Blog Entries

Sylveon, I love bows and ribbons and being closely bonded with people.

Proud claimer of Sylveon, She is a sneaky Magician who
    loves to pounce out of nowhere and Nuzzle me!
    ♡♥♡5 Signatures! Only 499,995 to go!♡♥♡
    US EBAY SELLERS BEWARE!

Registered User JoseAndresCelada's Avatar
    Follow JoseAndresCelada On Twitter
    Follow JoseAndresCelada on Tumblr

I see myself as a Mew since my personality is very much like the one of the Mew from the first movie. I would also see myself as an Uxie or Alakazam since I'm quite smart or maybe a Buizel since I really like swimming.

Follow クリスタル On Twitter

You can tell from my avatar.

Specifically, this individual Suicune wearing a pair of glasses is my very own personal avatar I created by myself, and used it everywhere on the web, even in my own computer. That had became my very own icon.

Why glasses? Firstly, I do wear glasses, though very seldom. Secondly, it make my Suicune look "smarter". Thirdly, to distinguish this specific personal Suicune out of all other Suicune avatar that I'd ever seen on the web. Fourthly, for some reason that I don't even know...... Yeah, there is so much accessories I could have choose, but... why glasses? I don't know either.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこ に始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち
    MY PROFILE | AUTHOR'S PROFILE | PIXIV PROFILE

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglefox View Post
    Sylveon, I love bows and ribbons and being closely bonded with people.
    Also when I'm with my fiancés, I feel like a Ninetales because I'm the oldest and most experienced
    One of them is Sylveon cos shes just so cute <3
    My other fiancé is fierce like a Pyroar and purrs when shes happy <3

Proud claimer of Sylveon, She is a sneaky Magician who
    loves to pounce out of nowhere and Nuzzle me!
    ♡♥♡5 Signatures! Only 499,995 to go!♡♥♡
    US EBAY SELLERS BEWARE!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast