Ditto appearing EVERYWHERE!?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ditto appearing EVERYWHERE!?!

Blog Entries

Default Ditto appearing EVERYWHERE!?!

A lot of people wonder how Pokémon like Tauros survive with only males around...

Although it'd be hard to apply to the games, I really think the Ditto are all over the place, transforming and joining herds of other Pokémon, which is why they're so rare.

...my dad's theory actually and I wanted others' opinions on it.

I think it makes a lot of sense to tell you the truth...

Blog Entries

The counterpart gender to Tauros is Miltank. I bred them together in GSC and had a 50/50 chance of getting a Miltank or a Tauros.

Lex

What L said.

Also, Pokemon in the wild do not necessarily breed in the same manner as we see with eggs. At least, not the only way. Eggs might very well be formed spontaneously from compatible cast-off Pokemon energy intermingling in specifically configured leyline intersections, while Pokemon in general reproduce only with members of their own species (or asexually) in biologically normal manners. This kind of breeding wouldn't happen in the games, due to the target audience as well as how long sexual reproduction takes.

I think Eggs are related to Pokeballs. After all, the only way you're hatching a fully formed Snorlax out of something the size of an egg is if they work under similar principles.

Blog Entries

You wouldn't hatch a full sized anything from an egg. They would all be smaller than usual as they are babies. It's not like you see fully grown humans poping out.

Blog Entries

Personally, There should be a calf pokemon that is both genders, that evolves into miltank or tarous when it becomes a certain level

A Misstaken Leafeon Aceith Curtis's Avatar

Yea..... D.A , thats a asome idea, it will be called Tortank lol

Aceith Curtis

Lex

Quote Originally Posted by "L" View Post
    You wouldn't hatch a full sized anything from an egg. They would all be smaller than usual as they are babies. It's not like you see fully grown humans poping out.
    You also don't get eggs mysteriously appearing in daycare centers that humans magically appear from ;)

I find the fact that the Daycare Couple has no idea where Eggs come from highly unusual. I mean, just because no one's seen it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Perhaps no one has seen Pokemon breed (AGNPH doesn't count) because they like their privacy while doing so? And if no one has seen Pokemon breed, then wouldn't the Daycare Couple just assume that they breed the normal way?

I mean, the Daycare couple has no idea where my Aerodactyl Egg came from, despite the fact that the only Pokemon in the Daycare are two Aerodactyls? And obviously, the Egg comes from a Pokemon, so they oughta have some idea.

And I don't think memory-loss is a good answer, because the Tailows and the Vespiquens are something that aren't very forgettable.

In conclusion, the Daycare Couple is a big gigantic WTF.

Also, "L" - but what about Hitmonlee? That doesn't have a female counterpart. So they would use Dittos, wouldn't they?
    My Pokemon favorites:
    IMO, Dialga is the coolest Pokemon, and Mew is the cutest. My favorite human characters are Brendan, May, and Marina (From Battle Revolution). I also like Rui, Cynthia, and Dawn. I like games, PokeSpecial manga, and shipping. I support HoennShipping, ColosseumShipping, RangerShipping, SpecialShipping and a whole lot of others. I have named over 130 ships.

Ya Rly.

Blog Entries

As for male-only Pokemon they probably do use dittos, but female only Pokemon can breed with males of other species.

As for the daycare couple not knowing anything, it just goes to show that they are bad Pokesitters. They just stick them in the garden and count their money.

Religion is a club Every Breaking Wave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, one of them is at the counter and the other just stands around outside....

Who supervises the Pokemon? If they were doing thier jobs properly they wouldn't let the Pokemon get too "friendly", would they?

Quote Originally Posted by Matkin22 View Post
    Well, one of them is at the counter and the other just stands around outside....

Who supervises the Pokemon? If they were doing thier jobs properly they wouldn't let the Pokemon get too "friendly", would they?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JZzKJTng1U

"What's Lucario doing to Gardevoir"?

This is also pretty funny. It made me think about all those poor Starters and Eevees I bred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RerqCkXQiqM&NR=1
    0301 6761 2529

Blog Entries

I know about Miltank being the female counterpart...but I always thought only Miltanks could hatch...

As did I. I believe that only Volbeat/Illumise and Nidoran do the 50/50 of two different Pokemon hatching.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Blog Entries

Wow...I didn't even know about the Nidoran...or the Volbeat/Illumise...I always thought it was definately gonna be the female that hatched...

O.k, whats the counter for kangiskon(i can't spell)or the hitmons?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast