Cubone's mther and its skull helmet

Thread: Cubone's mther and its skull helmet

Blog Entries

Default Cubone's mther and its skull helmet

This has been puzzling (and weirding me out) for a while.

If the skull that Cubone wears is from its dead mother... then what happens to the female Cubone in the daycare, when a baby Cubone is hatched?
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Cubone

Just read that old Cubone thread, this question pops up so much that I don't feel like reposting what's been stated.

Short answer: Urban Myth

that...or maybe female Cubones die after birth and yet another plothole exists in the world of pokemon breeding. not everything can lay eggs; courtship, conception and egg laying happen in an extremely short amount of time; pokemon like Cubone, Meowth and Farfetch'd hatch already with their non-body part parts; Vulpix is supposed to hatch with one tail; etc.
    Last edited by Aviculor; 9th July 2008 at 06:50 PM.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Maybe breeding in captivity is different than breeding in the wild. Since you raise the egg instead and all--maybe in the wild, baby Cubones eat their mother or something. And then feel JUST AWFUL about it for the rest of their lives. Haha.

Shimmering Shining Star! ~Shimmer Shock~'s Avatar

Crystal: It lost its mother after its birth. It wears its mother's skull, never revealing its true face.

above: the pokedex, it seems to imply that she just... dies

so the real question is: why dose it take her skull?
    ~ Hey guys Its me Nightning with a new username I've been away for a while but I now have a new goal, To be a Member who actually contributes something. so basicly, If anyone needs me for anything even if its just double checking a list Just leave me a message!!~

I thought it was concluded that some of the PokeDex entries were mythological tales and not factual information?